Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspacebanana

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know what to tell you about the visual glitches but you do get a decomposer and synthesizer from quests.
When? Because I've completed the first quest for minechem and the next ones need it. And additionally when I tried to install optifine all the menu buttons got lines instead of words.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
When? Because I've completed the first quest for minechem and the next ones need it. And additionally when I tried to install optifine all the menu buttons got lines instead of words.
You get a decomposer really late into the first quest line "A whole new... moon?" it's the quest marked with cobblestone after the quest marked with a tank full of lava.

Michael Hatchard

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a strange crash. Upgraded to 1.4.5. Decided to start new game & notice new template & thought I would try it out. Game loaded fine, decided I didn't like new map. Thought I would go back to original map. Start a new game it crashed with following error

If you then quit game, it doesn't shut game down. You have to manually delete java process.
Tested it 5 times same result on all attempts It will not allow you to swap between save games unless you quit game & reload game from launcher to play other save

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I try to look up how to make gravel my game crashes.

Like i posted there are some crashes realted to neiaddons in current version. You can upgrade to a newer and the crashes are gone, but then the sieveproducts in nei are too. Until theres a neiaddons version that fixes both i cant do anything.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
The decomposer is the final reward of the first questline - showing that you made your foothold on moon. I think thats a kinda fluid transition from ex nihilo to minechem age.

The synth is given out in second quest in minechem line.

Texture glitches are most likely clientside related-try to force upgrade the client when on mym launcher. FTB launcher - no idea to make it proper, i just delete my instance dir (saving world ofc) and load it again.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! Where I can foun a server ? I can't download it from FTB Launcher. Please help!!!!

The original posts has details to the server i develop on and where you can find the corresponding launcher to have the correct version for it ... mym.li :)

pavel779

Jul 29, 2019
The original posts has details to the server i develop on and where you can find the corresponding launcher to have the correct version for it ... mym.li :)
You dont understand me . I asked where i can download 1.4.5 server for myself . (Sorry for my English:D)

majorplayer

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Caithleen, i think i found a bug. Ive done it three times now so its easily reproducable on my end. Playing on the latest 1.4.5 version.

Step 1: Press the letter "O" in-game, not in your inventory, to bring up the doctor who skin menu.

Step 2: Press the first "Scroll right" button at the top of the screen 5 times OR the first "Scroll left" button twice.

Step 3: Crash :(

I dont know if this is because of the new update or not because i never pushed that button in the last version i played.

Playnot

Jul 29, 2019
@Caithleen really loving the mod, i've already lost days in it :D Just one question, is there some sort of a changelog on the updates, if there is, i can't seem to find it...

Reactions: Caithleen
Status
Not open for further replies.