Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Or use FTB server files. The only downside is that the map isn't perfectly suited for multi-player as there is a single starting base.

But if you're familiar with mcedit /worldedit you can clone the starting base.

You're not up to date as version is beta 1.3.2.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
EnderIO farm is a huge upgrade, esp. with octadic. Thats why its shifted to t2 :)

You shouldnt make charcoal. Really. When you breakdown stuff, esp. the logs and the cellulose you get so much more burnvalue. Theres also the perpetuum mobile that makes insane amounts of hydrogen that you can use for everything. And we have modular furnaces. Saw one on the server where a single stick laster over 10 minutes as fuel and it was burning at 30x speed. On page 21 i posted a T1 setup with the perpetuum ;)

Oh wow. I'll have to look into that!
Another thing I've been thinking about, is there a good way of getting desh more effectively?

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well you should make a mining trip, find a cave and you will get out with 1-2 stacks easily which will be enough for all starting t2 stuff. Then you can simply start to quarry the mars. It will get the ores and you can even sieve the marsrocks for more.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I'll have to reboot my map, new patch doesn't like it very much. Oh well, here's to season 2

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like I'll have to reboot my map, new patch doesn't like it very much. Oh well, here's to season 2
I'm waiting for the new season

Should I reset the map of our server for the new update?

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I asked was that I did take a mining trip, came home with like .. 12 stacks (no ores though), sieved them all, but the end result was only 5 desh.
But I'll look for a cave next time.

The1bishop

Jul 29, 2019
Hey caithleen, just so you know, the observatory doesn't have any sand to use for the transfer node and the enlightened enderIO glass doesn't work. already tried it, had to cheat it in

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I asked was that I did take a mining trip, came home with like .. 12 stacks (no ores though), sieved them all, but the end result was only 5 desh.
But I'll look for a cave next time.

desh ore is actually found on mars. best in one of those huuuuuuge caves. the sieving results are low since this is meant as an optional resource when you quarry. you are really meant to do some mining on your first trip :)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey caithleen, just so you know, the observatory doesn't have any sand to use for the transfer node and the enlightened enderIO glass doesn't work. already tried it, had to cheat it in

you can use energy pipes that require no glass for the node.

also known bug in current 1.4.5.x: client crash on clicking sand in nei :(

The1bishop

Jul 29, 2019
also, i keep getting a weird error. i can still hear the minecraft menu music though.
this is verbatim off my mc screen

forgemod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
you have mod sources that are duplicate within your system
mod Id: File name
NEI : neiaddons-1.12.11.36.mc1.7.10..jar
NEI : neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21..jar
NEIAddons:AppEng : neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10..jar
NEIAddons:AppEng : neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21..jar
NEIAddons:botany : neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10..jar
NEIAddons:botany : neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21..jar
NEIAddons:CraftingTables : neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10..jar
NEIAddons:CraftingTables : neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21..jar
NEIAddons:Exnihilo : neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10..jar
NEIAddons:ExNihilo : neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21..jar
NEIAddons:Forestry : neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10..jar
NEIAddons:Forestry : neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.7.21..jar
armourersWorkshop : Armourers-Workshop-1.7.10-0.36.0.92..jar
armourersWorkshop : Armourers-Workshop-1.7.10-0.34.0.86

EDIT: nvm found the problem. there were duplicates, working now

Last edited:
Reactions: Caithleen

NolanSyKinsley

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or did this update increase the energy buffer of the chemical synthesis machine and chemical decomposer by 10x? I was doing fine for energy before this update and could run the machines completely empty and their buffers would fill in a minute, after the update I am languishing to even fill the buffer of these two machines and it has brought the rest of my base to a halt while they fill 1mil RF each.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or did this update increase the energy buffer of the chemical synthesis machine and chemical decomposer by 10x? I was doing fine for energy before this update and could run the machines completely empty and their buffers would fill in a minute, after the update I am languishing to even fill the buffer of these two machines and it has brought the rest of my base to a halt while they fill 1mil RF each.

They had to be buffed to cater to the new high ordinal chemicals. Ill check if i can bring back the decomposer and synth down again a bit.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
desh ore is actually found on mars. best in one of those huuuuuuge caves. the sieving results are low since this is meant as an optional resource when you quarry. you are really meant to do some mining on your first trip :)
I had gone searching for caves on the moon and found none, so I expected the same to be true of other planets.
It took me a really long time (like almost an hour of just wandering aimlessly). But I fell into a hole. if I hadn't landed on cobwebs I'd have probably died from the fall xD
Anyway, I entered into a tunnel, battled hordes of monsters, killed a gigantic creeper, tried to dig my way out of the treasureroom, ended up in a huge cave system. Got 3 stacks of desh, loads of other resources (thank cod for bags!). And managed to find my way back home to moon again, but man a trip, I was so close to dying so many times in those tunnels and in the caves afterwards xD
Thanks for the tip! =)

Reactions: Caithleen

aspacebanana

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something? Is there supposed to be an easy way to get the decomposer? Or do I have to craft it from scratch? Also, there seem to be visual glitches where either tools don't show up at all( but their hit bars do) or they're just blank grey squares. Also happened to redstone once (grey square with red lines). Not game breaking, but very annoying. Also sticks suffer from the glitch

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
Am I missing something? Is there supposed to be an easy way to get the decomposer? Or do I have to craft it from scratch? Also, there seem to be visual glitches where either tools don't show up at all( but their hit bars do) or they're just blank grey squares. Also happened to redstone once (grey square with red lines). Not game breaking, but very annoying. Also sticks suffer from the glitch
I don't know what to tell you about the visual glitches but you do get a decomposer and synthesizer from quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.