Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
OK maybe a dumb question but I was half way through the first set of quests and I got tired to clicking on the sieve so I upgrade to the automatic sieve and claimed my reward for it in the 3rd section. Now I can now longer claim any completed quests in the first section. Is this by design or a bug. Do you have to complete a section before you start claiming rewards in the following sections?

Never heard of such an issue. try restart/force update, else try to collect some details.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
This is by the galactccraft mod design. You can read in the tipps about disconnecting it when you dont use it ;)
And has been reported to the dev on his issues page a long time ago and I have to believe he just chooses to leave them like that. Silly that a machine keeps using energy without doing anything, but hey, it's his mod.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
And has been reported to the dev on his issues page a long time ago and I have to believe he just chooses to leave them like that. Silly that a machine keeps using energy without doing anything, but hey, it's his mod.

He could add a config option if he wants it to default to this mechanic :/

Itsmillertyme

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having some trouble with the "I don't want to mine anymore" quest. I can't get the moon turf to go into the decomposer or be made in the synthesizer. Is it because I'm not using the chemist's journal because I haven't figured out a way to get leather just yet without taking a billion steps via minechem? Is this a bug or am I just derping hard lol

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Turf should go into the sieve ...

And leather looks hard at the first glimpse but it you just do a larger batch its okay and youre set for a while ;)

Reactions: Itsmillertyme

Itsmillertyme

Jul 29, 2019
oh yeah I've got it in the sieve I mean there's a quest where you have to craft moon turf via Minechem. The recipe is fairly simple (3 oxygen around 1 silicon is what NEI says) but when I put it in the synthesizer it says no recipe. NEI says its shapeless but I've tried every combination I can including how it shows and I can't get it to craft.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to make nether quartz but I can't find anything with gallium arsenide. I have everything except that. I am looking through the recipes but can't find anything that has that or anything that has something I can mix to make that.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to make nether quartz but I can't find anything with gallium arsenide. I have everything except that. I am looking through the recipes but can't find anything that has that or anything that has something I can mix to make that.
I can't remember if it's netherrack, soul sand, or end stone but one of them I think randomly gives a bit of GaAs.
Edit: Nether quartz has it. Make some soul sand with witch water in a barrel (water barrel on mycellum) and sieve it for nether quartz, then decompose the nether quartz for GaAs.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
oh yeah I've got it in the sieve I mean there's a quest where you have to craft moon turf via Minechem. The recipe is fairly simple (3 oxygen around 1 silicon is what NEI says) but when I put it in the synthesizer it says no recipe. NEI says its shapeless but I've tried every combination I can including how it shows and I can't get it to craft.

Crafting table ;)

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, shapeless are always made in crafting table.
Though I too tried in the synth first time round, I mean, where else would you mix chemicals, right? xD

I've got a bug of my own, it's purely visual though.
I'm attempting to auto generate soulsand. This method is not working, though it certainly is acting weird :D

8kNuuvR.png

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, shapeless are always made in crafting table.
Though I too tried in the synth first time round, I mean, where else would you mix chemicals, right? xD

I've got a bug of my own, it's purely visual though.
I'm attempting to auto generate soulsand. This method is not working, though it certainly is acting weird :D

8kNuuvR.png
try putting hoppers below the barrels, and mycelium around the barrels. mycelium doesn't have to be right under them to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.