Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
This only works if you patched yourself to 1.4.5, thoo. I hope the mym launcher will update today to 1.4.5. Then ill update FTB.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
What? We can play with tardis?

Have you found someone to make the T5 map?

Can we play with fusion or fission reactors?

Can you provide a changelog?

I know it's lot of question but I love this pack.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I'm enjoying in advance to play with my new toy (aka fusion or fission reactor) :p

Sieve autocrafted moon turf to get gunpowder for my 2K gas turbine is a pain in the backside (one sieve with 6 fortune upgrades).

Zarifeke

Jul 29, 2019
EnderIO creeper spawner will solve your gunpowder problems really quick. Just need to find a dungeon for some spawners to break, they're on Mars and supposedly the Moon, maybe other planets. Look for a giant pit inside of a crater to find them.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
EnderIO creeper spawner will solve your gunpowder problems really quick.
I've already think about it but haven't found any dungeons on the moon or mars.

Perhaps I didn't search well.

RF tool spawner is an other solution but more costly in RF and more complicated.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, not a bad idea.
Personally I'm using charcoal to get syngas, which is a bitch as I have to remember to replace axes, and apparently they don't accept spare axes, when one breaks I have to manually replace it, been thinking that there has to be a better way than progressive automation.
Perhaps some sort of farm. (I usually just use Thermal's machines, so it's really interesting trying to figure stuff out without them).
Also, the lack of buildcraft pipes have forced me to get creative with the transport system, I'm learning a lot from this modpack!

Reactions: Steadyeddy

sjakvdpas

Jul 29, 2019
hello,
so i started playing this pack and I must say the idea is very cool! but I had a problem that I couldn't hear anything, I found out that I needed a frequency module. so I cheated myself a frequency module and equiped it ( because I think playing without sound is pretty boring ) but even though i have the frequency module equipped I can still not hear anything

can someone please help me with this?
thanks in advance :D

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, not a bad idea.
Personally I'm using charcoal to get syngas, which is a bitch as I have to remember to replace axes, and apparently they don't accept spare axes, when one breaks I have to manually replace it, been thinking that there has to be a better way than progressive automation.
Perhaps some sort of farm. (I usually just use Thermal's machines, so it's really interesting trying to figure stuff out without them).
Also, the lack of buildcraft pipes have forced me to get creative with the transport system, I'm learning a lot from this modpack!

The last part is one the main goals and why we dont have AE2 e.g. - fresh mods, fresh ideas how to make things. The PA chopper can be automated to axes, raetac made it in a stream with refined relocation iirc. Also at T2 you can make a farming station from EIO and when you quest alot, you can make a healing axe for it that will never break ;)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
hello,
so i started playing this pack and I must say the idea is very cool! but I had a problem that I couldn't hear anything, I found out that I needed a frequency module. so I cheated myself a frequency module and equiped it ( because I think playing without sound is pretty boring ) but even though i have the frequency module equipped I can still not hear anything

can someone please help me with this?
thanks in advance :D

Seens to be a mod problem. Report it here : https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues (92 open issues thoo)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Making a server is a bit more complicated, except you just have 2-3 friends and copy the base.

Head over to mym.li for the server i develop on ;)

IndyDev13

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, not a bad idea.

You can automate Progressive Automation, there is a bug though with the version on Curse when I manually updated PA it works fine. I have a crafter that makes axes that sends them to the Stone Choppers.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
You can automate Progressive Automation, there is a bug though with the version on Curse when I manually updated PA it works fine. I have a crafter that makes axes that sends them to the Stone Choppers.

Too late, all my PA went in the decomposer. I'm now using Ender IO Farms instead, which has seriously sped up my production of lumber. Now I just need to do the same for churning out charcoal, Even with 8 furnces working full time I'm still using more charcoal than I produce xD

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Too late, all my PA went in the decomposer. I'm now using Ender IO Farms instead, which has seriously sped up my production of lumber. Now I just need to do the same for churning out charcoal, Even with 8 furnces working full time I'm still using more charcoal than I produce xD

EnderIO farm is a huge upgrade, esp. with octadic. Thats why its shifted to t2 :)

You shouldnt make charcoal. Really. When you breakdown stuff, esp. the logs and the cellulose you get so much more burnvalue. Theres also the perpetuum mobile that makes insane amounts of hydrogen that you can use for everything. And we have modular furnaces. Saw one on the server where a single stick laster over 10 minutes as fuel and it was burning at 30x speed. On page 21 i posted a T1 setup with the perpetuum ;)

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
How would I remove the mods so that I could join?

since they are ahead with the versions, you should simply use their launcher, else you would have to manually go to version 1.4.3 from and later this day to 1.4.5 since we are updating today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.