Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
The coal pellets dont work and ive not found a fix for it. You want to burn hydrogen or carbon anyway. The gold thingy will be fixed in 1.4 with a workaround.

The minechem fusion chamber is power hungry when making naq!
Last I used minechems fusion chamber it was powered by a nether star not RF :p And Progression mod can be a bit buggy as well from my experience, its not as end user friendly for showing the progression paths I have found.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
I was playing Tolkiencraft 2 the other day and noticed this mod, "Crafting Manager", which allows you to select the result you get from overlapping craft recipes. It does more than that I think, but this is the feature I noticed the most. Figured I would throw it out there since I keep reading people wanting coal pellets.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
I was playing Tolkiencraft 2 the other day and noticed this mod, "Crafting Manager", which allows you to select the result you get from overlapping craft recipes. It does more than that I think, but this is the feature I noticed the most. Figured I would throw it out there since I keep reading people wanting coal pellets.
I haven't made any good experiences with this mod yet. I don't know if it will conflict with mine- and mod tweaker. (I never saw both in one pack). About the recipe conflicts there is a mod called "NoMoreRecipeConflicts" which adds a little "choose your output" when using a vanilla crafting table.

Reactions: Delerium

Zartanio

Jul 29, 2019
I took a skim through the thread - I apologize if I missed this somewhere.

I am experiencing randomly corrupted item images within this modpack. If I force a re-download of the pack within the FTB launcher, the first time I load a game the images are (mostly) correct. When I shut down the game and relaunch, I get randomly corrupted images that change each time I relaunch - compare the two attached images. Between each, I exited back to the launcher and restarted. Forcing a download resets the images back to again, (mostly) normal.

I've never seen this behavior in any of my other FTB packs. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks!

galsci.png galsci2.png

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Why is blood magic in this modpack? And quantum flux?

For QF the qbit clusters are good battery I know.

Envoyé de mon LG-H815 en utilisant Tapatalk

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Quantum Flux : Trashcan 2.0 ? Theres even a quest for it.

And ofc since its something fresh for you to play around with.

Bloodmagic is mainly used for a special event @T5.

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Quantum Flux : Trashcan 2.0 ? Theres even a quest for it.

And ofc since its something fresh for you to play around with.

Bloodmagic is mainly used for a special event @T5.

I like to think of blood magic being there as a way for us to pull meteors to us :p

I took a skim through the thread - I apologize if I missed this somewhere.

I am experiencing randomly corrupted item images within this modpack. If I force a re-download of the pack within the FTB launcher, the first time I load a game the images are (mostly) correct. When I shut down the game and relaunch, I get randomly corrupted images that change each time I relaunch - compare the two attached images. Between each, I exited back to the launcher and restarted. Forcing a download resets the images back to again, (mostly) normal.

I've never seen this behavior in any of my other FTB packs. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks!

View attachment 22640 View attachment 22642
Try downloading it through the curse voice client. It may be something to do with the FTB download etc.

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
Since the documentation of Nuclearcraft is somewhat lacking, although a wiki is being slowly built, I'm currently going through different forum pages to answer any lingering questions people may have.
Hes the nuclearcraft dev, he drops pizzaaaaaa! :D
Paul is the father of a friend of mine ;)
Just started dabbling in nuclearcraft, and I can't seem to figure out how to make water cells.
Water cells are made by right-clicking on a water source block with an empty cell.

The mod has also been updated to hopefully fix all of the reported crashes ;)

Reactions: 2ToTheCubithPower

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I test the latest version of the pack on my mac (10.10.3) but text appear only in custom menu.

I've buttons but nothing in it.

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure that was the first thing I tried. Maybe the version I had was bugged.
Very possibly - there did used to be some bugs with the fluid cells, but they're all long fixed. Make sure that you're using the cells on water source blocks, though - it won't take water from flowing blocks.

Delerium

Jul 29, 2019
Very possibly - there did used to be some bugs with the fluid cells, but they're all long fixed. Make sure that you're using the cells on water source blocks, though - it won't take water from flowing blocks.
Yeah just tried it again and it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using "Empty Cell" ID 4676:33, and trying to right click the cell on a single stationary water source block. Nuclearcraft version is 0.0.1.3b

turbodiesel4598

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah just tried it again and it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using "Empty Cell" ID 4676:33, and trying to right click the cell on a single stationary water source block. Nuclearcraft version is 0.0.1.3b
Probably an issue with that version then. It is a relatively old one now - the latest version is 0.0.1.5

Reactions: Delerium

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Nuclearcraft has been updated and tested to 0.0.1.5.

T5 _might_ be a bit unbalanced. Think about these things/hints :

I used the battlesuit and had recharging with me.
The Eviscerator ROCKS!
Coated food with positive effects, esp. regeneration.
Pots ofc are good too.
Bring your awesomite core with you!
Not all is lost when you die, return quickly!

Currently im waiting on Chetwyndkids feedback that the T5 Singleplayer map is done, then we are good to go for 1.4 :)

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Currently im waiting on Chetwyndkids feedback that the T5 Singleplayer map is done, then we are good to go for 1.4 :)
A new map for T5 ? Are we supposed to reset our server map ?

I've a question about Quantum Flux battery, ours are decharging constantly but sometimes they don't want to recharge.

And yes we look at energy consumption !

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I want to build the gravity suit from super massive tech and the recipe require depleted nether star.

I've got one as reward from quest "Sand of mine" but I've recharged it by putting it in the plume of a venting star haverster.

EDIT : I've made a bunch of heart of star and the creation of a star give depleted nether star.

Is there a way to automate netherack/end stone?

I've a T1 setup for obsidian.

Last edited:

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
Is there a way to automate netherack/end stone?
Note that you can also compose Netherrack from Si-O-Fe. This will almost always make more sense than mixing it in an Ex Nihilo Barrel, since redstone is Cu-Fe2-O3, and you should be swimming in Si.

End Stone, pretty much the same as Soul Sand : liquid (in this case, lava) into the sides, glowstone into the top, pull with a transfer node from the bottom. You /can/ compose Endstone, but unless you do some heavy-duty digging on Mercury it doesn't make a huge amount of sense to bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.