Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Good but not perfect. I already hate Ex Nihilo concept in case of many mopdpacks using them. Moon base, trees in vacuum and sieving? Duh...
Really, change this for fully using Minechem like Material Energy modpack and it will be amazing or make something new through meteors or something else. And it will be amazing.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Well sieving chore is pretty much nullified by Ex Astris and the auto siever, and is achievable very early

ChetwyndKid

Jul 29, 2019
Good but not perfect. I already hate Ex Nihilo concept in case of many mopdpacks using them. Moon base, trees in vacuum and sieving? Duh...
Really, change this for fully using Minechem like Material Energy modpack and it will be amazing or make something new through meteors or something else. And it will be amazing.
Well, I dont see why we would need to copy Material Energy modpack. Our modpack has its own theme and audience. To add something through meteors. You can make ores from them. As @Raetac Discovered on his last stream.
Well sieving chore is pretty much nullified by Ex Astris and the auto siever, and is achievable very early
Yeah once you have the Autosieve up even though its a bit slow. You could also set another sieve up and sieve manual for a little bit as well untill you can start Automating things fully.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah once you have the Autosieve up even though its a bit slow. You could also set another sieve up and sieve manual for a little bit as well untill you can start Automating things fully.
Another thing to mention, the Auto sieves are upgradeable with speed and fortune!

Reactions: ChetwyndKid

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019

In my opinion, a great fun value comes from the way that ex nihilo and minechem play together. I also designed the starter quest to rush you through the early "compost,sieve,hammer" chore that we know from classic skyblocks. Of course only if you play smart *dirty secret*.

The usual player needs about 2-3h to get into minechem "stage". That includes playing around with super massive, galacticcraft and walling in/making a mining trip.

If you got the minechem machines, ex nihilo even helps you to get ressources faster when you synth gravel and sieve it. Later game mechanics also use the sieve since you can sieve nearly everything found on the other planets.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.0 is coming to mym soon. EXTERMINATE! UPDATE!

FTB still waits for 1.1.2.

Ask FTB why it takes ages to update 10kb from a repository...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.0 is coming to mym soon. EXTERMINATE! UPDATE!

FTB still waits for 1.1.2.

Ask FTB why it takes ages to update 10kb from a repository...
Thank you, but you will need to provide additional information for the following mod(s) as they are not on the spreadsheet:
Netherless
Resource Loader

Please use the following format when replying:
Mod Name:
Mod Author:
Permissions:[open, notify, request]
Permission Image: [if notify or request]
Mod Link: [link to mod web page and permissions]

Your pack was checked yesterday, however since you missed essential mods permissions it wasnt updated.

Now it is last in the queue with 16 other packs to be updated first.

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
1.2.0. Quest "Stars Aling" don't work. Center quest "Unnamed". Update from MYM launcher.

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
After the update 1.2.0 appeared in the basement of the base portal into Nether. So it should be? After teleporting to Nether portal is off.

ChetwyndKid

Jul 29, 2019
After the update 1.2.0 appeared in the basement of the base portal into Nether. So it should be? After teleporting to Nether portal is off.
Not sure i understand you properly here?
Did a nether portal apear in your base? If it did thats really odd. They should be Disabled.

Fozzzy

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, nether portal apear in my base. Right in the center of the basement. He shut down after teleporting. Light it again did not work, just lights up the block of obsidian. Coordinates of the lower corner are -126,52,190 (Moon world). Saving taken from version 1.1.0 (before 1.0.8)

MrFright

Jul 29, 2019
Fun... Would like to see a Map mod added to make it easier to find your way home if you get lost just jumping around on the moon... also i'm pretty stupid when it comes to playing with minecraft mod's but is there a easier way to get string then to just kill spiders?

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Fun... Would like to see a Map mod added to make it easier to find your way home if you get lost just jumping around on the moon... also i'm pretty stupid when it comes to playing with minecraft mod's but is there a easier way to get string then to just kill spiders?
I don't know if a map will be added by default as one of the biggest goals with this pack is to keep it as lightweight as possible. But you can always add a map your self. It is as easy as drag and dropping a file into the mods directory.
Strings can also be obtained from infested leaves. You probably got some silkworms. Besides eating them you can also place them onto the leaves and they will start transforming it into a block that when broken gives strings (wait till it reaches 100%, it gets nearly white).

Status
Not open for further replies.