Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
ok found the star container. but just used up all of my bone meal on trees and didnt get a single silkworm. so i can't make a sieve. the sun is going down and i would rather not have to face the mobs with only a wooden sword.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
ok found the star container. but just used up all of my bone meal on trees and didnt get a single silkworm. so i can't make a sieve. the sun is going down and i would rather not have to face the mobs with only a wooden sword.

Make treefarm on the roof and bring some light out if you can ;)

Second report about unlucky people with the worm, think i could add a second stack of bonemeal

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Hotfix version 1.08 is on its way to the launcher.

Somehow that cheaty modular systems grinder made it through into 1.07.

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Well the hotfix is waiting since 12.06. :(

JyNZQ8P.png

If you dont want to mess your T1 experience, refrain from using the modular systems grinder in the meantime.

Also we allready upgraded mym server and client to 1.1.1(c) :

Current development focus :

- More quests
- Tier 5 (where the gate leads you...)

Reactions: Krhymez and Slind

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
1.08 is now on the FTB launcher. I will prepare the 1.1.1 submit to FTB before the weekend!

And for the people that dont read the changelogs...

STARGATES! SRLSY!

And also ... pure awesomeite blocks can now power the crucible ... x8 smelting speed!

Last edited:

ChetwyndKid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
Thought i would share somethings i found while looking at how people play our modpack,
@Raetac has been live streaming our pack! You can view the first one here.
And i hope your all looking forward to a few Major updates on there way!
Heres a few of the updates you should be looking for!
The Finished Tower Defence, Tardis, Questbook Rewrite with new quests, More detail and an Improved story line!
And theres loads more your going to have to wait and find out what's going to come ;)

And with that. Comes my first post as the Co-Author of Galactic Science.
Hope your all having fun playing our pack and best of luck ;)

Reactions: Caithleen

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
Thought i would share somethings i found while looking at how people play our modpack,
@Raetac has been live streaming our pack! You can view the first one here.
And i hope your all looking forward to a few Major updates on there way!
Heres a few of the updates you should be looking for!
The Finished Tower Defence, Tardis, Questbook Rewrite with new quests, More detail and an Improved story line!
And theres loads more your going to have to wait and find out what's going to come ;)

And with that. Comes my first post as the Co-Author of Galactic Science.
Hope your all having fun playing our pack and best of luck ;)
I'm humbled, to be actually tracked down in my very first stream of the the pack. To be sure, it's earnt a spot in my livestream weekend

Caithleen

Jul 29, 2019
Server download?

Its not really that easy to turn it into a server. Theres alot of plugins (even custom ones) running to achieve the single player experience in multiplayer (creating islands on the moon and stuff was quite some work). For now you should visit mym.li if you want to play on a server. If you want to setup server by yourself, you can use the client and remove singleplayer mods like netherless and lockdown.

Reactions: ChetwyndKid
Status
Not open for further replies.