Listed - 1.7.10 - HQM/SURVIVAL - Galactic Science - something fresh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
I hope that solves your problem.

If not, have you tried the FTB launcher? Each mod pack you play from FTB has a separate folder with all the files necessary for all the mods making up the mod pack. Keeps everything in separate folders and keeps track of which mod needs which version of each mod pack. I've never had a problem with it. I've never had to manually install anything for a mod pack and it all just works.

I used FTb as well. Never had any problems with the mods. This is the first time this happens to a modpack.
I guess the updated forge did the trick. Playing since i wrote the last post and no freezing until now. I can even shift click items into minechem ;)

Swat_Raptor

Jul 29, 2019
Just a thought but a nice item to add to space willies junk page would be the builders wand, with the current setup I'm not sure how this is obtainable without getting into the later teirs.

it would be nice to have before you get into major building projects. (or along with the blueprint projector)

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
The builders wands are quest rewards, but you are correct they are for the higher tier reward bags. On the community play through we ended up with 4 and whole bunch of unstable ingots and nuggets that I think you can use to make one.

icninja

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just had a question.
Im fairly new(ish) to the modpack, and im just about to build my first rocket: was just wondering if there is anything preventing me going to earth, and not having to worry about oxygen...
Just wondering.
ta,

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, just had a question.
Im fairly new(ish) to the modpack, and im just about to build my first rocket: was just wondering if there is anything preventing me going to earth, and not having to worry about oxygen...
Just wondering.
ta,

Going to earth = death loop unless you use cheats of some sort (earth was destroyed remember?)

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
The brown dwarfs will not, I have not tested the others. But as a long term power solutions they are pretty awful.

In other news, Episode 2 of my lets play is now live....

Reactions: Caithleen

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if hardened glass or obsidian glass will hold up to meteor strikes? I don't normally do "pretty" builds, but I feel like a good glass dome over some parkland would be thematic.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, hardened glass, obsidian glass and quartz glass are all blast proof. My personal preference is a block of quartz and a block of glowstone in an alloy smelter. It will produce blast proof glass that emits light.

Neythi

Jul 29, 2019
This only works in a newer version from GC. We tried it but had to revert back due to issues. So its still in the config but the mod isnt using it.

I updated on newer version (from 1.4.12 to 1.4.18), but meteors are still destroying a surface..

Neythi

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to build a shield when in config is damage banned.. It works in version 1.4.18 or not?

I

ImzSchiggy

Hey this Pack is very nice but i cant download the Pack thats a pop out:Downloading Files but i dont downloding thats ....

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, folks episode 3 is now online. I hope to have episode 4 uploaded today. I've recorded 5, but it needs to be edited and I'm set to record 6 and 7. I hope everyone who watches enjoys them!

Reactions: Caithleen
D

Dark Dragon

I have a problem, it' s say: Error extracting native libraries

Last edited:

damage_eater122

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, how can Tier 2 rocket be crafted? It requires raw meteoric iron (and NEI says that it can be found on Mercury) which cannot be obtained without tier 2 rocket? What am I missing?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
On the moon all of the meteors that fall can be mined with a diamond or better pick. That is meteoric iron. Run it through a furnace for meteoric iron ingots and run that through a compressor to make the meteoric plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.