[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
That is an option in the configs that Karmar has changed, you are welcome to change it back

They aren't supposed to, just let them cool. The only thing you need from the hot ones is the red gems, and they won't drop when mined with a hammer.

Any idea why it was disabled? On a normal server sure, that might lead to an epidemic of xploding plants, but here we have a world of clay, there's really no place to spread to.

And regarding meteors, why not? It makes sense for them to actually drop extra, since you only have limited time, so if you're fast, you can farm extra resources. Same as with fire meteors.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Do any planets spawn Sheep? I kind of want Sheep, I have Pigs and Chickens but... yeah...

Also bluh! I was waiting for the new 1.3.1 update to record my Thursday episode since I wanted to update but I am running out of time lol, My Tuesday episode is the last of my backlogs so if it doesn't update by the time I get home I will have to continue using the old version, which is technically good since I will need the weekend to prune my world so the new generation can generate I guess.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed two things concerning the polluted seas questline:

1. The fishing quest states that you need a male and a female cod. I have pulled out quite some fish, yet there was no cod. Nevertheless the quest showed up as solved ... is that intentional?

2. The fishtrap you get as a quest reward has a nasty "feature". When I click on the trap after it is place and do not the spot of the inventory but on the frame it looks like it is replacing the thirst. But this only last for a few second before your hydration level goes down straight to zero, empties your camelpack and gives you dehydration. Is that a bug in the mod or some evil little surpise being set up?

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
2. The fishtrap you get as a quest reward has a nasty "feature". When I click on the trap after it is place and do not the spot of the inventory but on the frame it looks like it is replacing the thirst. But this only last for a few second before your hydration level goes down straight to zero, empties your camelpack and gives you dehydration. Is that a bug in the mod or some evil little surpise being set up?

Since the hole hydration change to leave sider and snow clumbs, when ever you right click on a water source with an empty hand, you get dehydration. That is even if there is something like the fish trap beneath the water. Through it should and for me doesn´t drop the hydration to 0 and empty the camelpack.

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed two things concerning the polluted seas questline:

1. The fishing quest states that you need a male and a female cod. I have pulled out quite some fish, yet there was no cod. Nevertheless the quest showed up as solved ... is that intentional?

I can empty the fish traps under water from land without hydration problems as long as i don't use an empty hand. Try it with something in your hand.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
How does one get more liquid Xp from the berries? I know of away if Thermal expansion was installed, but there seems to be 2 type's of XP, molten & liquid, but no recipe's.

I was also wondering about the BackPack in the pack. I have never used the mod, and was wonder if there is any differences in the different ones? or are they all the same, and there just for looks? Ok, for this I found, https://github.com/Darkona/AdventureBackpack2/wiki/Backpack-Abilities..

It seems really cool. For the people/players that need milk, you can craft the Cow BackPack, The Cow Backpack will eat wheat from the inventory, up to 16 units, and start creating milk inside the tanks. It will attempt to fill first the left tank, and then the right tank, for 1000mb(milibuckets), or one bucket. After it's done creating milk, it will eat wheat again and repeat the process until the inventory is out of wheat, or the tanks are full of milk or unable to be filled by having any other fluid stored in them. If it runs out of wheat, it will remember how much it has eaten, so each 16 wheat will always be one bucket of milk.

Last edited:

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
How does one get more liquid Xp from the berries? I know of away if Thermal expansion was installed, but there seems to be 2 type's of XP, molten & liquid, but no recipe's.

I was also wondering about the BackPack in the pack. I have never used the mod, and was wonder if there is any differences in the different ones? or are they all the same, and there just for looks? Ok, for this I found, https://github.com/Darkona/AdventureBackpack2/wiki/Backpack-Abilities..

It seems really cool. For the people/players that need milk, you can craft the Cow BackPack, The Cow Backpack will eat wheat from the inventory, up to 16 units, and start creating milk inside the tanks. It will attempt to fill first the left tank, and then the right tank, for 1000mb(milibuckets), or one bucket. After it's done creating milk, it will eat wheat again and repeat the process until the inventory is out of wheat, or the tanks are full of milk or unable to be filled by having any other fluid stored in them. If it runs out of wheat, it will remember how much it has eaten, so each 16 wheat will always be one bucket of milk.

You could probably eat the berries and use a XP drain with a fluid tank under it. Just stand there and it'll drain your XP into liquid form.

Haven't tried the adventurer's bagpack. Been using golden pouches so I can bring everything everywhere.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

You could try it with the right-click-program-puzzle for drones.
Makes it export the berries from a chest (or storage drawer if that works) and let it right-click them onto the ground near a vacuum-hopper which takes in the experience.
Havn't tried it myself yet, so not sure if it works with drones.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
You could try it with the right-click-program-puzzle for drones.
Makes it export the berries from a chest (or storage drawer if that works) and let it right-click them onto the ground near a vacuum-hopper which takes in the experience.
Havn't tried it myself yet, so not sure if it works with drones.

I haven't used the drone's before, but that is a good Idea.. Thank you:) Do you know if the two XP bush's we get from the quest is the only one's, or can they be found in chest, etc?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't used the drone's before, but that is a good Idea.. Thank you:) Do you know if the two XP bush's we get from the quest is the only one's, or can they be found in chest, etc?
I believe they could probably be found as dungeon loot, I just got a 16k storage drive randomly as dungeon loot lol
I wonder if anything is in it... now I have to build an ME drive system!??

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019

I did some research on the volcanos since I have one right next to my door and wanted to know what they are good for.
Using a copy of my world and creative mode I found out that an essence berry bush is on the bottom center of the volcano. But getting there will be a hard task. Guess I will pump the volcano dry for fuel purposes and once I have all will raid that cache. Careful though, its quite well guarded.
I haven't seen them as chest loot so far.

Reactions: karmarcharger

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think they can be found in chest.
At least in my old map my Loonium didn't find any of them. (and I pretty much let it run for days, it was before the thermalilies were nerfed ^^)

alphaest

Jul 29, 2019
I did some research on the volcanos since I have one right next to my door and wanted to know what they are good for.
Using a copy of my world and creative mode I found out that an essence berry bush is on the bottom center of the volcano. But getting there will be a hard task. Guess I will pump the volcano dry for fuel purposes and once I have all will raid that cache. Careful though, its quite well guarded.
I haven't seen them as chest loot so far.

Red meteor armor set perhaps? That's my plan anyway.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think its worth it. There are literally thousands of sourceblocks for a rather small return. I will go with the pumping ;)