[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

roykinn

Jul 29, 2019
The Buff Duration seems to be a new feature of MyFit. You probably have slightly older version of the pack on your work computer.

The Buff intervals are changed to :
Distance Walked : 5000
Damage Taken : 10000
Jumps : 1000
Minutes played : 900
Mob Kills : 3000

and everything but speed is set to a maximum of 2. Speed is set to a maximum of 1

Thanks for the answer, I figured something had changed.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Where do I find dungeons? I found the ruins of the old base, but that's it

They are still around but that close to the base anymore. After my last pruning for version 1.3.0 I made a quick perimeter sweep around the base (1000 blocks in each direction) and I had a dungeon at about 800 blocks from the base. So its basicly a search mission to find one now.

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
But the saves are still on 1.2.8 and when I create a new world it's exactly the same
I want the map like the Yogscast has

The Yogscast map is old. (c. 1.2.6) If you want a base like the old ones, look around the map. Abandoned bunkers should be part of the world gen. Well... they are kind of abandoned. Just don't use the elevators.

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have more uses for Meteor Chips/Meteorite ingots? While farming for red meteor gems you get a big stockpile of completely useless material. At least krekorite can be used as fuel, while chips are just dead weight. Maybe allow us to grind them in BCA dusters for random ore? Cause they are useless machines as well.

PrActicAlity

Jul 29, 2019
idk if this is on purppose or not, but when pressure leaks out of a pressure chamber, a gajillion fireworks explode and im reduced to like ten frames until i replace the pressure walls.

Delgrade

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Loving the pack so far been having a heap of fun though being hampered with a persistant issue which i think is caused by the flax beards crusher, i held of wingeing about it till after the update but its still seem to be happening, thought this time i got it work to make gravel with out crashing (trying to set up a cobblegen ) which was a leap forward, but now when i use the pipe wrench to set it to the breaker mode it crashes me back to the FTB launcher then when i tryu to reload i get my save almost loaded and same back to the FTB loader

i tend to just go back to the save before but i would really like some auto cobble gen

i tried to add the crash log but cant post it cause it makes my post longer than 30000
characters so if there a part of it that would be more usefull to work out what the problem is

Cheers Delgrade

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
But the saves are still on 1.2.8 and when I create a new world it's exactly the same
I want the map like the Yogscast has
Delete everything, redownload it, load it at like version 1.2.6, then update to the current map.
The Yogscast recorded using this modpack like last year or somewhen and this pack has updated a lot since then but the above will give you the same map.

tyranno66

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this has already been reported, but I just crashed when shift-clicking a titanium ingot in the TiCon part builder. I will try normally clicking it and tell you what happens.

EDIT: Oook, my world is corrupted and I can't load it up now. I also forgot to mention that I'm playing on the latest version on the 1.2.6 map

EDIT #2: DO NOT PUT TITANIUM IN THE PART BUILDER AT ALL. Loaded up a backup save and it crashed again.

Last edited:

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Had one bug i noticed so far. Picked up some Stone gears from a rogue snow fort dungeon and they had metadata values of :9 or so and were unusable. Any new normal gears that I put in same chest as bugged gears turned into the meta gears. Started pack in 1.2.4 with that map unsure at which update point this particular rogue dungeon was spawned. Sad that the 80 some gears i found turned up unusable. If they were even supposed to be a loot-able item.
This was an older post, but you have two options with those gears, either get a good one in your inventory and drop the bad ones on the ground and when you pick them up they'll stack with the good one, or put one good one in a chest and shift+click the others in (reverse of the problem you had with the good ones turning bad).

Reactions: Crittenden2

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problem with creeper plants. they seem to grow all the way to mature/active but do not blow up on their own, only when I bonemeal them.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Does anything ore wise spawn in the nether? If not, what is the point of going there? Is seem REALLY a bad place to go for all the netherrack you can get your hands on.lol

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having problem with creeper plants. they seem to grow all the way to mature/active but do not blow up on their own, only when I bonemeal them.
That is an option in the configs that Karmar has changed, you are welcome to change it back

Also hot fallen meteors do not drop any ores when smashed with hammer.
They aren't supposed to, just let them cool. The only thing you need from the hot ones is the red gems, and they won't drop when mined with a hammer.

Jul 29, 2019
i've a problem with the modpack in 1.3.0... first of all i see some videos about this modpack and all start in other place... after this problem i can't craft or charge water in the camell pouch... someone can help me?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
i've a problem with the modpack in 1.3.0... first of all i see some videos about this modpack and all start in other place... after this problem i can't craft or charge water in the camell pouch... someone can help me?
To use the other map download the pack in version 1.2.5 or somewhere below and then update it.