[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
@ karmarcharger. not sure if this is where I post this info but when i completed the Steel Casing quest for Mekanism a bunch of next quests completed without me actually completing the quests. I had some of the machines so I can't be sure exactly which quests autocompleted. I know for sure the the windmill, solar, and generator, factory quests all showed completed when they should not have. Used /hqm edit to fix but its a bug.@

Last edited:

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
Strange…when the pressure leak out of the compressor or pressure chamber…infinite fireworks in my face! Please can anyone help?

DexCisco

Jul 29, 2019
any idea why i dont have any sounds in game besides this new added fight music? and i restarted sound engine many times by pressing f3+s did not work ;(
I assume you checked your master sound volume level? I have noticed that it tends to reset to zero sometimes.

Robert Temple

Jul 29, 2019
So... a charging thieving creeper.... rushed me grabbed or forced me to drop my just mastered manyullyn rapier and blew up in my face, Rapier is now gone =(. Utility mobs is evil. Time for a new tinker weapon.... again...

Had one bug i noticed so far. Picked up some Stone gears from a rogue snow fort dungeon and they had metadata values of :9 or so and were unusable. Any new normal gears that I put in same chest as bugged gears turned into the meta gears. Started pack in 1.2.4 with that map unsure at which update point this particular rogue dungeon was spawned. Sad that the 80 some gears i found turned up unusable. If they were even supposed to be a loot-able item.

Other then that thoroughly enjoying the modpack.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Was able to try it out now. But it only launched the Eye of Ender toward the End Portal. So either i did something wrong (maybe rightclick on the Summoner is wrong) or that feature was removed as well.
Boo.

I assume you checked your master sound volume level? I have noticed that it tends to reset to zero sometimes.
Yeah when the pack updates it resets the sounds.

KayelGee

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed a weird bug. I'm still on 1.2.7. When I place down a pneumaticcraft drone with a program that right clicks something my player will drink water(which is placed in the world) once I look at it and the drone right clicks somewhere. So while I have drones running with right click programs I can't even look at water because I get dehydration. It doesn't effect anything else.

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed a weird bug. I'm still on 1.2.7. When I place down a pneumaticcraft drone with a program that right clicks something my player will drink water(which is placed in the world) once I look at it and the drone right clicks somewhere. So while I have drones running with right click programs I can't even look at water because I get dehydration. It doesn't effect anything else.
pneumaticraft seems to be very strange in this update, I mentioned the infinite fireworks in ur face when pressure leaks, sadly no one actually cares about this

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Strange…when the pressure leak out of the compressor or pressure chamber…infinite fireworks in my face! Please can anyone help?
I think this is related to the fireworks when you get achievements. Whatever textures the pneumaticraft uses for the pressure release must be the same ones that someone else uses/changed for the fireworks.

Majofan21

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything like a JABBA Barrel or a deep Storage Unit?
How do you get fish from mariculture, I melted all of the ice in the "Water Storage" Disk, put a Block on top and started fishing but the fishing rodd always flows down, or gets about a half Block out of the Water, don't know how to fix :(

aywings

Jul 29, 2019
Just a reference:
Right clicking minecarts of Steve's Cart using battle gear's battle mode will crash the game.
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
Some of the evidence important to that below
Full report: http://pastebin.com/UE4DN3g9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at vswe.stevescarts.Carts.MinecartModular.doLoadModules(MinecartModular.java:388)
at vswe.stevescarts.Carts.MinecartModular.loadModules(MinecartModular.java:377)
at vswe.stevescarts.Carts.MinecartModular.loadModules(MinecartModular.java:354)
at vswe.stevescarts.Carts.MinecartModular.func_70020_e(MinecartModular.java:1399)
at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.func_82141_a(Entity.java:2030)
at mods.battlegear2.BattlemodeHookContainerClass.hasEntityInteraction(BattlemodeHookContainerClass.java:305)
at mods.battlegear2.BattlemodeHookContainerClass.onOffhandAttack(BattlemodeHookContainerClass.java:284)

roykinn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I've looked through all reported myfit related bugs and cannot find out what is happenings with my buffs.

I've walked 22,005m and when the speed tab is clicked I get a buff that only says Speed 0:00, on a separate ftb client on my work computer I saw an 0:08 Speed, which I've also seen happen on youtube videos for the MyFit mod, after 3,000m walked.

I've jumped over 600 times, which should give me a jumping boost, it hasn't

I've played this particular world for 260 minutes, 20 minutes over the Haste l1 line and yet no haste.

Have the MyFit levels been altered for blast off or is there something wrong with my game?

Jouse

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I try to download Blast off the version it launches with is 1.2.8 but I want 1.3..........

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

I've looked through all reported myfit related bugs and cannot find out what is happenings with my buffs.

I've walked 22,005m and when the speed tab is clicked I get a buff that only says Speed 0:00, on a separate ftb client on my work computer I saw an 0:08 Speed, which I've also seen happen on youtube videos for the MyFit mod, after 3,000m walked.

I've jumped over 600 times, which should give me a jumping boost, it hasn't

I've played this particular world for 260 minutes, 20 minutes over the Haste l1 line and yet no haste.

Have the MyFit levels been altered for blast off or is there something wrong with my game?

The Buff Duration seems to be a new feature of MyFit. You probably have slightly older version of the pack on your work computer.

The Buff intervals are changed to :
Distance Walked : 5000
Damage Taken : 10000
Jumps : 1000
Minutes played : 900
Mob Kills : 3000

and everything but speed is set to a maximum of 2. Speed is set to a maximum of 1

Jouse

Jul 29, 2019
Its a mistake on the main screen. you are getting 1.3.0 ... karmar forgot to change it with the new version.
But the saves are still on 1.2.8 and when I create a new world it's exactly the same
I want the map like the Yogscast has

Desertedbart

Jul 29, 2019
i'm on 1.3; where are the dungeons, and how do I get gold? Thanks! and jouse; that's the 1.2.4 map I believe (or lower)
edit:
I found gold. Where do I find dungeons? I found the ruins of the old base, but that's it

Last edited:

Wolfsbane

Jul 29, 2019
AE silicon converts into diamond wire if you hammer it. There's no recipe in NEI for it, so I'm assuming bug rather than hidden feature.