[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
1 little question: Is the wither different from vanilla? (And with different i mean SUPERDUPERSTRONK like the other mobs)

PS i am aware that it can be infernal if you have bad luck

From change log for version 1.1.18

Wither bosses has been buffed like crap do not attempt unless you think you can kill a hardcore enderexpansion ender dragon

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
From change log for version 1.1.18

Wither bosses has been buffed like crap do not attempt unless you think you can kill a hardcore enderexpansion ender dragon

I just wanna know what buffed like crap is....I need lots of nether stars so....

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
No idea. Haven't made it to that level yet. My plan is to use compressed cobble and make a wither trap. But its a LOT of cobble.
Could u plz tell me how to make that, because i dont really wanna fight the wither, because there is no really overpowered armor (powersuit) or something like that in this game so wither will be close to impossible

cemicles

Jul 29, 2019
Could u plz tell me how to make that, because i dont really wanna fight the wither, because there is no really overpowered armor (powersuit) or something like that in this game so wither will be close to impossible
Septuple compressed cobblestone will not be destroyed; so it will act like bedrock. You can apply the following technique (not my video
) but use Septuple cobblestone instead. Or go to the nether. Don't do this near your base as it may mess up until you have it set up correctly. I think you need 9 pieces Septuble minimum. May be able to use 5 but wither may escape. Have not tried this in this pack but has worked in others.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Septuple compressed cobblestone will not be destroyed; so it will act like bedrock. You can apply the following technique (not my video
) but use Septuple cobblestone instead. Or go to the nether. Don't do this near your base as it may mess up until you have it set up correctly. I think you need 9 pieces Septuble minimum. May be able to use 5 but wither may escape. Have not tried this in this pack but has worked in others.

o.o

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
If you use the setup show in the video you can kill a wither without taking damage from its big weapon. Used it many times before it works great. Septuble cobble will allow you to avoid the nether.
I like the Nether so will brave it.
Cheaper too.

EDIT:
How to I apply a head to a TiC pickaxe?

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Use tool forge. Can't remember if the tool has to be full repaired or not.
Hmmm, I AM using the tool forge with a fully repaired tool and the tool has one free modifier...?

This tool IS the one I've had since like 1.1.6 or somewhen though and it is the obsidian head but the obsidian head was nerfed to bronze to match the bronze head change to the quest reward...

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I like the Nether so will brave it.
Cheaper too.

EDIT:
How to I apply a head to a TiC pickaxe?

If it's a mob head, then it will only work if it's mining level is 1 level higher than the current one the pickaxe has.

Source
New pickaxe mining levels (dependant on the head material)
0 Wood/Stone/Netherrack/Paper/Slime/Cactus
1 Flint/Bone
2 Copper
3 Iron/Thaumium
4 Bronze/Steel
5 Obsidian/Alumite
6 Ardite
7 Cobalt
8 Manyullyn
* The required material to progress to a tier always requires material only harvestable by the previous tier's tools.

Required harvest levels changed
0 Stone
1 Coal/Copper/Aluminum/Tetrahedrite/Bauxite/Zinc
2 Iron/Cassiterite/Pyrite/Silver
3 Tin/Gold/Lapis/Steel/Galena/Nickel/Invar/Electrum/Sphalerite
4 Obsidian/Diamond/Emerald/Redstone/Gems/Cinnabar/Quartz/Tungstate/Sodalite
5 Ardite/Uranium/Olivine/Sheldonite/Osmium/Platinum
6 Cobalt/Iridium/Cooperite/Titanium
7 Manyullyn
* Some of the listed materials are only available when added by other mods

Pickaxe boost required mode
Pickaxes will only be able to mine up to the same material level as it's pickaxe head part
For example an pickaxe with an copper pickaxe head can only mine up to copper ore
To mine the next tier, you will need to boost the pick with a mob head or XP
The "Boost XP" tooltip shows how close you are to boosting with XP
Adding a mob head is a simple as attaching it to the tool as a modifier
Each head has a limit to the tier of material it can boost
Skeleton/Zombie: Copper picks or lower
Creeper: Iron picks or lower
Enderman: Bronze picks or lower
Wither skeleton: Obsidian picks or lower
To mine Cobalt you will need to modify an Ardite pick with a nether star
When you upgrade your pick head the mob head modifiers will be removed
On by default but can be disabled in the config

Source
Pickaxe Mining Level Boosting
  • Pickaxes can gain a mining level
  • Pickaxes gain xp for the mining level like they do for regular levelups
  • Pickaxes start with 1 harvest level less, therefore have to be "mining leveled up" to reach full effectiveness
  • MobHeads can be used as modifiers to instantly boost the mining level
  • Exchanging the tool head removes the mob head and substract a bit of mining xp
Harvest Level/Material Tweaks
  • Creates a slower progression through the tiers (Wood < Flint < Copper < Iron < Bronze < Steel/Diamond < Obsidian < Ardite < Cobalt < Manyullyn)

If it's a pickaxe head, it should work on a fully repaired TiC pickaxe.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, I AM using the tool forge with a fully repaired tool and the tool has one free modifier...?

This tool IS the one I've had since like 1.1.6 or somewhen though and it is the obsidian head but the obsidian head was nerfed to bronze to match the bronze head change to the quest reward...

As far as I know you can only add a head while the tool not has leveled it's mining-level. So the head pretty much only makes you "skip" the leveling-phase to the next mining level.
Not sure about that, but I heard this explanation a few times regarding the iguana-head-modifier. Never used one myself. ^^"

[edit]
Ah tetshio seems to have more knowledge in that than me. ^^ Good to know how they work for real.

Decibull

Jul 29, 2019
Drinking Fresh Water still lowers your hunger by 3. Looking at older posts, it seems this bug has been around for a while.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
If it's a mob head, then it will only work if it's mining level is 1 level higher than the current one the pickaxe has.

Source
New pickaxe mining levels (dependant on the head material)
0 Wood/Stone/Netherrack/Paper/Slime/Cactus
1 Flint/Bone
2 Copper
3 Iron/Thaumium
4 Bronze/Steel
5 Obsidian/Alumite
6 Ardite
7 Cobalt
8 Manyullyn
* The required material to progress to a tier always requires material only harvestable by the previous tier's tools.

Required harvest levels changed
0 Stone
1 Coal/Copper/Aluminum/Tetrahedrite/Bauxite/Zinc
2 Iron/Cassiterite/Pyrite/Silver
3 Tin/Gold/Lapis/Steel/Galena/Nickel/Invar/Electrum/Sphalerite
4 Obsidian/Diamond/Emerald/Redstone/Gems/Cinnabar/Quartz/Tungstate/Sodalite
5 Ardite/Uranium/Olivine/Sheldonite/Osmium/Platinum
6 Cobalt/Iridium/Cooperite/Titanium
7 Manyullyn
* Some of the listed materials are only available when added by other mods

Pickaxe boost required mode
Pickaxes will only be able to mine up to the same material level as it's pickaxe head part
For example an pickaxe with an copper pickaxe head can only mine up to copper ore
To mine the next tier, you will need to boost the pick with a mob head or XP
The "Boost XP" tooltip shows how close you are to boosting with XP
Adding a mob head is a simple as attaching it to the tool as a modifier
Each head has a limit to the tier of material it can boost
Skeleton/Zombie: Copper picks or lower
Creeper: Iron picks or lower
Enderman: Bronze picks or lower
Wither skeleton: Obsidian picks or lower
To mine Cobalt you will need to modify an Ardite pick with a nether star
When you upgrade your pick head the mob head modifiers will be removed
On by default but can be disabled in the config

Source
Pickaxe Mining Level Boosting
  • Pickaxes can gain a mining level
  • Pickaxes gain xp for the mining level like they do for regular levelups
  • Pickaxes start with 1 harvest level less, therefore have to be "mining leveled up" to reach full effectiveness
  • MobHeads can be used as modifiers to instantly boost the mining level
  • Exchanging the tool head removes the mob head and substract a bit of mining xp
Harvest Level/Material Tweaks
  • Creates a slower progression through the tiers (Wood < Flint < Copper < Iron < Bronze < Steel/Diamond < Obsidian < Ardite < Cobalt < Manyullyn)

If it's a pickaxe head, it should work on a fully repaired TiC pickaxe.
I... see...?

So... I will continue to use my precious pickaxe thanks to Haunted Tools, get some ardite, and upgrade my pickaxe with an ardite head...?

Drinking Fresh Water still lowers your hunger by 3. Looking at older posts, it seems this bug has been around for a while.
I don't think that is a bug.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I... see...?

So... I will continue to use my precious pickaxe thanks to Haunted Tools, get some ardite, and upgrade my pickaxe with an ardite head...?

That would be probably best to do as it would be the next progression in the mining tier.