[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Here are a few screens:

02091c36e5.f.png

ece7f2d80b.f.png

And here are the world files:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=11250200764774184832

It seems I can't change any parts, tried with stone rod and bone binding as well, but I can add midifiers (i.e. obsidian plate). Pickaxe and parts are in the chest, near TC's smeltery.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Does any1 know how you get more knowledgepoint for endercompendium? I know you can find books and stuff, but havent found any while i swooped a complete dungeonthingy.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there good source of glowstone ? because ONE advanced solar need only 535 to craft .. And you need 4 of them ;/ Ofc need 700+ redstone too but meteors = redstone .

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
just got a crash. diminishing returns with 3 left eating zombie jerky. ate 3 carrots and opened the food log, then it crashes. now my save point is with the book open and as soon as i log in it crashes....any ideas? i really really really dont want to start over again lol

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
I did, but I kept getting a crash that wouldn't let me back in my world. It was something with Flax world gen, and the ruins mod.
I have found a fix. At the end of the file in "..BlastOff\minecraft\config\FlaxbearsSteamPower.cfg" change:
Code:
S:"Extra dimensions to generate Copper in, separate by ;"=
S:"Extra dimensions to generate Zinc in, separate by ;"=

to

S:"Extra dimensions to generate Copper in, separate by ;"=99
  S:"Extra dimensions to generate Zinc in, separate by ;"=99
Dimension 99 shouldn't exists. Also just in case change to false:
Code:
B:"Generate Copper in the above extra dimensions"=true
B:"Generate Zinc in the above extra dimensions"=true

The new version mold outputs to pipes and hoppers, also the crucible accepts ores from droppers and react to red stone. Really cool.

EDIT I have read one person has had problem unloading chuncks just to be sure set all world gen to false.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a fix. At the end of the file in "..BlastOff\minecraft\config\FlaxbearsSteamPower.cfg" change:
Code:
S:"Extra dimensions to generate Copper in, separate by ;"=
S:"Extra dimensions to generate Zinc in, separate by ;"=

to

S:"Extra dimensions to generate Copper in, separate by ;"=99
  S:"Extra dimensions to generate Zinc in, separate by ;"=99
Dimension 99 shouldn't exists. Also just in case change to false:
Code:
B:"Generate Copper in the above extra dimensions"=true
B:"Generate Zinc in the above extra dimensions"=true

The new version mold outputs to pipes and hoppers, also the crucible accepts ores from droppers and react to red stone. Really cool.

EDIT I have read one person has had problem unloading chuncks just to be sure set all world gen to false.

I changed those to false, but I didn't know about the other. I was trying to copy the config for the version that was installed. The setting's that is, not trying to use the old config, because I noticed there was differences in them. Is this for the latest version? Thanks for the info:)

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
so i got the sync shell maker. i placed it and decided to move it and it disappeared when i broke it? :( is this normal? lol

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
I changed those to false, but I didn't know about the other. I was trying to copy the config for the version that was installed. The setting's that is, not trying to use the old config, because I noticed there was differences in them. Is this for the latest version? Thanks for the info:)
Yest it is. I just copied the new Flaxbeards' jar, run the game once and then edit the configs as I read in FLaxbeards' forum discussion

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
You can spawn mca villagers with a powered spawner but its a bit buggy
1. they will have no name and be invisible
2. they will always be the same profession

You can get loads of redstone/glowstone with a botania conjuration catalyst

and you can get more ender knowledge from buying knowledge stuff from librarians

now time to go see if my librarian powered spawner is done ;P

edit. correction they always spawn as farmers. awwww dammit

Sari_Soul

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger, we have blast off on a server and the map is completely different. New server as of this week. However there are issues with ex nihilo and getting water is also an issue. Can you please help??

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
Karmacharger, we have blast off on a server and the map is completely different. New server as of this week. However there are issues with ex nihilo and getting water is also an issue. Can you please help??
The person you watched was using an older map and getting water has changed. Read the book

Sari_Soul

Jul 29, 2019
I've read the book. All ores are hardened. Unable to get the crucible furnace. water bucket comes in completing hydration. But can't make leather as stated due to no ores.

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
last one is wrong, rotten flesh smelts into leather
you need to use nei alot in these new hqm packs because alot of recipes have been added/changed (hope you didnt want to go to the deep dark soon)
and who cares if they are hardened ores? you can still smelt the smashed bits after you mine them with a pick
and if you are missing cobble, hammer hardened gravel