[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Sari_Soul

Jul 29, 2019
Coolcabbage, I'm unable to get stone at this stage. But will use your suggestion and check out the deep dark. nothing to smelt with atm cabbage. Nei doesn't work for me, in testing before putting live to players.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
You can get loads of redstone/glowstone with a botania conjuration catalyst

Its cost tons of mana and botania stuff is expensive now...
Best way is vanilia minecraft ! With drop red and glow - stone so --->powered spawner :)

Cheapest way to generate power its solar gen from galacticcraft or its something better?

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
Coolcabbage, I'm unable to get stone at this stage. But will use your suggestion and check out the deep dark. nothing to smelt with atm cabbage. Nei doesn't work for me, in testing before putting live to players.

Cobble can be easily obtained by using a ex nihilo hammer on the hardened Gravel on top of the spires. They fall apart in normal gravel and by chance stones. 4 of these can be comined into a cobblestone block.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
You can spawn mca villagers with a powered spawner but its a bit buggy
1. they will have no name and be invisible
2. they will always be the same profession

You can get loads of redstone/glowstone with a botania conjuration catalyst

and you can get more ender knowledge from buying knowledge stuff from librarians

now time to go see if my librarian powered spawner is done ;P

edit. correction they always spawn as farmers. awwww dammit
Can spawned villagers be bred?

Its cost tons of mana and botania stuff is expensive now...
Best way is vanilia minecraft ! With drop red and glow - stone so --->powered spawner :)

Cheapest way to generate power its solar gen from galacticcraft or its something better?
Very likely it is the solar gen since it is free energy forever.

Coolcabbage

Jul 29, 2019
If you can breed them It would prob have to be the mca way (using cakes) and thats not worth it, I think im gonna spawn zomies later and just use loads of golden apples. I had 2 vanilla style villagers breeding and making mca villagers mostly earlier but killed them when they started attacking me ( I think it was because of the flaxbeard emerald tophat)

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
As long as the lava generator becomes cheaper ;) I have a volcano not 100 paces from the bunker .... its begging me to be exploited ;D
yea its expensive to...

First i hit problem with glowstone to solar quest because 1 advanced solar cost 335? glowstone ! i play on hardcore so its almost imposible to farm some in nether where in die on two hit.
Ok so i try powered spowner witch witch but now power problem and all generator are ultra expensive ;/

Edit : NVM i see brine prod dont work on Earth so i need first travel to other planet ;p

Last edited:

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I know I'll sound like an ass, but it was kinda your choice to play minecraft on HC, which is already full of bugs and ways to die with no control over it. And on top of that you're playing HC in a pack that has infernal mobs, where at any point you can be murdered by an unlucky spawn. In the nether meeting a wither skeleton commander is pretty much a death sentence, unless you can fly and and have a decent ranged weapon.

Only suggestion I have is to build a one block high tunnel in the nether to glowstone deposites and crawl around, avoiding any chance of mobs spawning there. This will take ungodly amounts of time and food, but it's probably the safest rout.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
If you can breed them It would prob have to be the mca way (using cakes) and thats not worth it, I think im gonna spawn zomies later and just use loads of golden apples. I had 2 vanilla style villagers breeding and making mca villagers mostly earlier but killed them when they started attacking me ( I think it was because of the flaxbeard emerald tophat)
Which reminds me, why is the vanilla cake recipe disabled, I know why the spider egg version was added but what is wrong with including the chicken egg version?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Wonders if this coming Friday (Fri 13th) will spawn posts about how they died after hearing whispers. :D

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I know I'll sound like an ass, but it was kinda your choice to play minecraft on HC, which is already full of bugs and ways to die with no control over it. And on top of that you're playing HC in a pack that has infernal mobs, where at any point you can be murdered by an unlucky spawn. In the nether meeting a wither skeleton commander is pretty much a death sentence, unless you can fly and and have a decent ranged weapon.

Only suggestion I have is to build a one block high tunnel in the nether to glowstone deposites and crawl around, avoiding any chance of mobs spawning there. This will take ungodly amounts of time and food, but it's probably the safest rout.

I start play when was only hc map so not my choice and i wast too advaced to start again. I know its way to turn HC off but i dont know how.

Wonders if this coming Friday (Fri 13th) will spawn posts about how they died after hearing whispers. :D

I know this thats why i dont play on Fri 13th :D

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
How many people honestly recommend upgrading to the current version. Im running a server on 1.2.7 and would hate to break things.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
How many people honestly recommend upgrading to the current version. Im running a server on 1.2.7 and would hate to break things.
Just keep a backup of the world and see what happens, I am running 1.2.7 as well but once 1.3.1 is out of beta and available I am upgrading to that as I generally do and have used the same world since 1.1.6.