[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Can't seem to upgrade my pickaxe. I have a alumite+stone+slime pickaxe, but when I try to apply ardite head to it, nothing happens. There's just nothing on the right, in the output window of tool forge. And yes, it is fully repaired and I have upgraded it before, all the way from bronze.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Can't seem to upgrade my pickaxe. I have a alumite+stone+slime pickaxe, but when I try to apply ardite head to it, nothing happens. There's just nothing on the right, in the output window of tool forge. And yes, it is fully repaired and I have upgraded it before, all the way from bronze.
Is there any modifiers available? I am assuming it needs one of those.

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
If it isn't, then that's retarded. Why would drinking clean water make you hungry? If anything it would make you less hungry.

You can easily avoid it by filling the fresh water into a camel pack. Combine the camel pack with an armor of your choice ... and hey presto ... constant water supply that doesn't cause hunger.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Why do I keep falling out of the world when I first start?

Because your world didnt load so quickly as it should and thus minecraft kinda thinks you are in an empty chunk.
In retarded words: cuz U have a sheety(shitty) computer.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
i Start build nice big base using AE and ect.
but here its problem its ane pipe / wave to easy sort mob drop ? because mod drop a lot items like 3x iron boot with 3 diff enchant .

Its any way to sort no damage item / damage items ? Including enchant too .

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any modifiers available? I am assuming it needs one of those.

Not sure, but probably yes, since it's mastered and I barely added anything to it, only a bit of lapiz. But either way, I'm sure I was upgrading it before without modifiers, since it started as bone and went all the way up to alumite. No way I had any modifiers when I was upgrading to iron, nor that many to upgrade it 4 times.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure, but probably yes, since it's mastered and I barely added anything to it, only a bit of lapiz. But either way, I'm sure I was upgrading it before without modifiers, since it started as bone and went all the way up to alumite. No way I had any modifiers when I was upgrading to iron, nor that many to upgrade it 4 times.
Screenshot of your tool with your mouse hovering over it?

BrowserXL

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering just about that. He mentioned it is an alumite pick. IIRC it has the same mining level as ardite.

myhv

Jul 29, 2019
Pick is maxed out both on mining level XP and mastery, it's at ardite mining level, I'm upgrading it to ardite head from alumite. It also has stone binding and green slime handle.

imalish

Jul 29, 2019
Found an issue with quest. Channel Surfing will not register manual submission of Memory Card ... But rest of items were easily detected.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Pick is maxed out both on mining level XP and mastery, it's at ardite mining level, I'm upgrading it to ardite head from alumite. It also has stone binding and green slime handle.
put a link to your world save... so that we can see where you messed up :p

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i just beat the wither if you want to know how:

Step 1: Get exosuit from flaxbeard with at least armor and jetpack on it (maybe fall assist will be useful with this)
Step 2: Get a manatablet with a descent amount of mana in it (mine was 90% but didnt need even 50% of it)
Step 3: Get a superstrong sword with as high attackdmg as you can get (this will determine how long your fight will last and thus how much mana you use)
Step 4: Get the tainted necklace with regen 2
Step 5: Get potion of nightvision (optional but recommended)
Step 6: Dig to the gravellevel and drink your potion and put your necklace on
Step 7: Spawn the wither and hope it doesnt have the sticky effect
Step 8: WIN (with the regen you will almost definitly win)

gr3gdg

Jul 29, 2019
so i've got a pet baby spider...some questions, 1: when i right click it produces smoke from its back? is this good lol. 2: how do i grow it into an adult spider(is it just a time thing?)? 3: can it produce string for me!? lol that'd be awesome...i had 2 pet support creepers.....but i got a lil sword happy in a battle by mistake :(