[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

MrSalvab

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. i'm just trying to make a server with a friend but we get an error while executing server.bat after changing the server.propieties.

We're getting this error:
[Thread-16/ERROR] [4Space]: 4Space update check failed! Trying again in 15 seconds

Maybe its an error caused by mod version. Any help? We just want to play this map in MP and we're deperate.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, my game is having some serious issues and I have no idea why. After playing for a bit, my fps will just tank heavily all of a sudden. This happens even when I don't have any automation running, I think there is something really glitchy going on but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down. Is anyone here experienced with debugging lag?

This is when the lag is occurring.
Majority of it is in the tick thread as shown.
N53YmhU.jpg

When digging a little deeper, this is what is shown.
ptw1OOR.jpg

Looks like the culprit is unspecified which isn't very helpful.

This is after a client restart.
YUE4W3k.jpg

W8IORc4.jpg
The tick thread seems to slowly get more demanding the longer I play, but the weird thing is my processor doesn't cap out and the tps remains more than reasonable even while the fps goes down to 3.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
So what do you guys think about the new tier system that may be implemented?
@Nezraddin @Astasia @tetshio

I really like this tier-system you build up. You sure have alot of nice ideas to leave the "common" ways of just altering crafting-table recipes :)

And I think using a mix of pneumaticcraft and mekanism for the second tier is fine. So it prevents the point of setups that later are "not needed" anymore. (So that even pneumaticcraft is used for tier 1, it doesn't get useless when you want to reach tier 2).
But well.. I love the pneumaticcraft-mod, so much fun stuff you can do with it, so I'm prejudiced about it :p

The only big downside of this is.... I really feel like I should start over again when this is ingame :D
So many changes since I started my world so I'm getting more and more curious about the new early/mid game process.

[edit]
One question about the setup though:
You will need one drilling-assembly line and one laser-assembly line then or would both recipes work in the same assembly line when you're using this drill/laser program?

Last edited:

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
Found it. It's working now. But then the mobs are like... this one zombie commander picked up another zombie commander and threw him at me. Then it just picked me up and threw me at a creeper, exploded with half a heart left. Then picked me up again, threw me at a bunch of zombies and died the first night. :confused:
Sounds about right. I was delving in a roguelike, and got yanked through the metal bars by a zombie and thrown at a spider. Had to rely on the dogs to back them off while I broke the bars to GTFO.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
The blacksmith anvils are really dangerous to automate. If you pump more than one item in at a time the rest are destroyed. You have to use BC pipes or feed items into a hopper first.

i dunno , i just cant put stuffs into the vat using pipes and conduits, liquids do work

IIRC if it's a multiblock vat only one of the blocks work for piping stuff in and out. A single block vat should have no issues, it's not even sided AFAIK, I you can insert and extract on the same side using conduits.

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
The blacksmith anvils are really dangerous to automate. If you pump more than one item in at a time the rest are destroyed. You have to use BC pipes or feed items into a hopper first.

What you put ? i put snow and import 2 snow something using crafting pipe and work perfect but when i want 3 snow something one is destroy ,but 4 work good.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
So what do you guys think about the new tier system that may be implemented?
I won't say i like it until i get to play with it, I do see that you are using pneumaticraft heavily to process both tiers, just requiring mats from the higher tier. I don't disagree with that, I was able to stabilize a pneumaticraft system relatively easily, but it is still a "one trick pony" sort of setup.

For now it seems there is a lot of stability issue with some of the mods you've recently thrown in so I'll probably wait a few versions and start a world from scratch.

People are still complaining about automating brass, could you add a recipe that combines the 3smashed copper 1 smashed zinc into something that can only be cooked in a steam powered furnace, like the steamed chicken to give at the very least the plates (required for ender chests, unless that has changed) and maybe the crafting table recipe gives 2 or 3 ingots instead of just one.

My present world has so much copper an zinc in it that i don't really care anymore, but if i started fresh i wouldn't have that, though i'd still like an easier way to get brass plates. Even if it requires a high tier machine to process one brass ingot into one plate. If i'm farming mob drops from spawners using the cursed earth trick for the enhanced galgador, i will want a way to transport stuff around that doesn't feel like i'm going back to the stone age. Maybe you even retexture the end chest so they look more like machinery? Also, my flaxbeard crucible blends in a little too well with the hardened clay environment, just a suggestion.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
What you put ? i put snow and import 2 snow something using crafting pipe and work perfect but when i want 3 snow something one is destroy ,but 4 work good.

I was using item conduits to pump raw hardeners in. It worked fine if I only added a single hardener to the system, but if there was more the conduits would try to pull 4 at once, it would stick 1 on the anvil to be worked and the other 3 were deleted. For some reason the anvil isn't rejecting them, or broadcasting that it will only accept a single item, it just eats them. It's fine while it has an item and is working on it, it wont try to accept more at that point, which is why a hopper appears safe to use, and anything else that moves one item at a time.

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
I had similar issue with my anvil, I started with hoppers and then added a "downgrade" item into the speed upgrade slot and it puts only 1 item at a time, works perfectly.

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
I think you shoul change enhanced inventories mod to iron chest mod because it doesn't work with inv tweaks also Enhanced chests break too fast(one click), a miss click on a filled diamond and....

The new tier systems looks pretty cool :):)

Reactions: Asurada11

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look at the new map, three questions.

1)given that the initial quest line (assuming you don't want us to dive nearly naked into the roguelike) is wood, why does the map always start at night, why not the morning so we have a day to grow trees and prepare for the night? I just end up huddled by doors killing the occasional zombie for the first night.

2)why do you keep insisting that we break the cable, when AE has a relatively easy to get to cable that will block the power when redstone is applied. Other maps that run like this usually have a lever to control the power as opposed to breaking the cable.

3) also I got the following when i logged onto the map the first time, does this mean that the new galgador is in .5 but not .6?
1.2.6.PNG

It took some figuring out, I don't dislike the new map, but there is decidedly less area inside for early game setups. It definitely looks a lot cooler and techy, but my first inclination was to use the travel anchors, which confused me a lot, before i noticed the elevators. maybe move the travel anchors upstairs?

Just for fun tried to open my old map in 1.2.5/6 and this happened, didn't crash the client just kicked me back to the load screen.

I got my old 1.2.4 folder back in play and opened up in 1.2.4 and I'm getting the same issue. even with the default map save

Attachments

• big error.txt
    47.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Progression isn't using the same materials in endlessly increasing quantities, where the next tier just requires a more advanced and complicated version of the thing i needed in the tier before.
No it definitely can be like that, you just are used to a different kind of progression but this is still progression.

It works for most of them, which begs the question as to why there is even a 10 minute vat recipe.
Might be because vats are free but smelteries are only very partially free?

Found it. It's working now. But then the mobs are like... this one zombie commander picked up another zombie commander and threw him at me. Then it just picked me up and threw me at a creeper, exploded with half a heart left. Then picked me up again, threw me at a bunch of zombies and died the first night. :confused:
That half a heart is likely only because of the Last Stand enchantment, gotta love that enchantment.

3) also I got the following when i logged onto the map the first time, does this mean that the new galgador is in .5 but not .6?
Just ignore that part.

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a 10 minute vat time since after that you can quadruple your ores, while without you cant.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, my game is having some serious issues and I have no idea why. After playing for a bit, my fps will just tank heavily all of a sudden. This happens even when I don't have any automation running, I think there is something really glitchy going on but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down. Is anyone here experienced with debugging lag?

This is when the lag is occurring.
Majority of it is in the tick thread as shown.
N53YmhU.jpg

When digging a little deeper, this is what is shown.
ptw1OOR.jpg

Looks like the culprit is unspecified which isn't very helpful.

This is after a client restart.
YUE4W3k.jpg

W8IORc4.jpg
The tick thread seems to slowly get more demanding the longer I play, but the weird thing is my processor doesn't cap out and the tps remains more than reasonable even while the fps goes down to 3.
Probaly a memory leak from some mod ;/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. i'm just trying to make a server with a friend but we get an error while executing server.bat after changing the server.propieties.

We're getting this error:
[Thread-16/ERROR] [4Space]: 4Space update check failed! Trying again in 15 seconds

Maybe its an error caused by mod version. Any help? We just want to play this map in MP and we're deperate.
Ignore this, this doesnt do anthing XD

Kagemaru

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have the problem that the first few quests in the "Industrial revolution" questline won´t register the crafted items? Each time that happens, i go into creative and give myself the same item and all of a sudden it registered the item

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have the problem that the first few quests in the "Industrial revolution" questline won´t register the crafted items? Each time that happens, i go into creative and give myself the same item and all of a sudden it registered the item
Sounds like the crafted item has been changed somehow by the modpack dev which is why it isn't recognized and the dev used the base version of the item for the hqm book.