[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
item conduits and bc pipes dont work with mariculture vat. Also the time needed for ores to turn is just so so so long…Is that intented?

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Ehhh did you download the correct one? there is another download link somewhere which says you need to drag the hqm config files too

Found it. It's working now. But then the mobs are like... this one zombie commander picked up another zombie commander and threw him at me. Then it just picked me up and threw me at a creeper, exploded with half a heart left. Then picked me up again, threw me at a bunch of zombies and died the first night. :confused:

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Any other mods other then EnderIO & Galacticraft that should be moved to the lower tier of galgador? I am thinking of steve factory
I dont think so. Steve factory is way too op mod, it can literaly do everything and have no power cost or any cost, it should be on the highest tier. I think low tier shoulld be botania (only the easy stuff based on manasteel, terrasteel should be reserved to higher tiers) and enderIO and transfer nodes (so prety much the non inteligent transportation), then mid tier will be automation (drones, logistic pipes, etc) and space travel, next tier should be applied energetics and steve manager, both using items from moon.

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think you know how development works. "It is hard to grind and i find that i no longer want to play after hours of grinding X material" is a fairly good suggestion. You seem to be hiding it thickly under three layers of insult an hate. Be constructive. Dont worry about the fact that you havent gotten all the way through, that's the developer's responsibility to account for. You disbelieve that Karma has played his own pack but clearly has. The problem is that he is not everyone. He is not the end all be all of how games are meant to be played. Thats why feedback is necessary. Like karma has said: "ur pack suks fix it karma" isnt feedback. " I am having a hard time having fun because I am nearing the end of my motivation due to annoyances and stress from not making quest progression after hours of trying" Is good feedback.

So yea. criticism is good, just make sure it is actually useful or constructive. Otherwise you are just insulting for the sake of insulting.

You're confused as to why I made the post in the first place. It was not out of frustration of not being able to progress. I am progressing bit by bit and I do not mind grinding, but that is not the problem. karma doesn't seem to know what he wants to do with the pack and the balance is constantly in flux and there are major changes which drastically effect the way the game is played. Had I known this was the case I never would of touched this pack in the first place, I would have rather waited till things were clearly established. Problem is, there is no clear indication that this is the case. The entire pack should still be considered beta as far as I'm concerned, but it is not as indicated by the version number and lack of information of its state in the OP.

I am well aware of how development works, I have been a modpack creator and maintainer for servers in the past and I also create mods for other games. That being said, a developer should have a clear sense of direction and an in depth understanding of balance. Sure feedback is great and useful, but without a vision feedback will only go so far.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think so. Steve factory is way too op mod, it can literaly do everything and have no power cost or any cost, it should be on the highest tier. I think low tier shoulld be botania (only the easy stuff based on manasteel, terrasteel should be reserved to higher tiers) and enderIO and transfer nodes (so prety much the non inteligent transportation), then mid tier will be automation (drones, logistic pipes, etc) and space travel, next tier should be applied energetics and steve manager, both using items from moon.
True... however i do feel that its currently costly enough xD

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
how do i tweak the time need for ores to get burnt in vat?Its just too long for me
Go to mod tweaker file , near the bottom theres a bunch of Vat things, look for the line with minecraft:iron_ore then just change the double/triple digit number there to 1

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
It works for most of them, which begs the question as to why there is even a 10 minute vat recipe.

Well, it's there for the "More then doubling"-ways. Like the Sag Mill from Ender IO and the whole mekanism-stuff. These only take the normal ore (which you get through the Vat).
So: Doubling your ore -> no Vat needed. When you want more than two ingots per ore -> you need the Vat.

Reactions: karmarcharger

Asurada11

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's there for the "More then doubling"-ways. Like the Sag Mill from Ender IO and the whole mekanism-stuff. These only take the normal ore (which you get through the Vat).
So: Doubling your ore -> no Vat needed. When you want more than two ingots per ore -> you need the Vat.
exaxtly, even with the orechid the harden ore is still a good source of iron and other stuffs

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
So what do you guys think about the new tier system that may be implemented?
@Nezraddin @Astasia @tetshio

The tier system is good to indicate that this comes first before these set of machines.

were is the 1.2.6 dl I found 1 but when I put the sapling ioport in a snow man shows up and quntum ring help plezz

Sorry HQM hates new maps... Heres the fixed version X_X... Replace your Exisiting HQM files in the config with the one in the ZIP for it to work!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_QVVrTGdfWHp0TEE/view?usp=sharing

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
item conduits and bc pipes dont work with mariculture vat.

Item and liquid conduits do work with the vat, I use them for that, I don't see why BC pipes wouldn't.

So what do you guys think about the new tier system that may be implemented?

I think it's pretty good, except that you still need to use PneumaticCraft to make the second tier stuff. I would rather the recipe used like the alloy smeltery and 1,000,000 RF or something to combine the ingredients into the block, or you run something through the osmium compressor with a block of osmium and then into the enrichment chamber to complete.