[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
So.. Where is the supplies storage? Like im on the second quest, the getting wood one.. And it says to get to the supply storage and use bonemeal and stuff... The only thing I could think of is the ME spatial drive, but it doesnt have any bonemeal so I guess there is somewhere else I should be going first? Also it would be good to make the roof a little taller for the trees to grow.. Just sayin :p

Soda5261

Jul 29, 2019
It is pretty much impossible to exit the fort anymore in 1.2.5

2015-02-11_18.12.26.png

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
so an error has developed in my save file that is so bad it screws up the client such that i can't open any save file and when i quit out of the client something goes wrong and the only way to actually stop the game is the kill minecraft button on the console. luckily the backup worked

What my original setup had was a pressure gauge set up with redstone to control the input of pressure as tightly as possible. The problem was that there was no possible way to get it as tight as i needed it. even though i had it measured with maximum possible efficiency and safety to shut off if anything went above 4 pressure, things still exploded. I had to get to at least 4 in order to even compress things and nothing should have been able to explode until 4 or 4.5 i forget, but even with all of my low level checks, it still blew up in my face. If at any point I ever looked away or ran off to grab a few items from a chest on the other side of base, i would inevitably hear an explosion. unless someone can show me a pneumaticraft build that is explode proof and still be automated i will continue to dislike it. I dont want to have to watch as each and every single item is made when i need 64+.

When I have a chance ill throw together the build i am used to trying to use in creative to show you what and why it explodes. =<
I got a pretty stable pneumatic setup, it does require an advanced pcb in the pressure gage, I think I set it up to maintain 19.9 in the high pressure line and 4.5 in the low pressure line. the only safety devices are the gauge and the regulator, the compressor shuts off at full pressure, comes on to meet demand, and the lava source is pretty easy for me to maintain. From what you've said you are trying to set up a system where the compressor never shuts off and I think That is the wrong way to go. Safety relief valves can help a temporary overload, but I don't think they can relieve sufficient air to counteract an active high tier compressor. this would of course be far easier if Karma gave us a mod that could handle redstone signals better than vanilla mechanics, i do get the occasional blowup when something disrupts my redstone.
2015-02-11_16.23.25.png

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
so an error has developed in my save file that is so bad it screws up the client such that i can't open any save file and when i quit out of the client something goes wrong and the only way to actually stop the game is the kill minecraft button on the console. luckily the backup worked

I got a pretty stable pneumatic setup, it does require an advanced pcb in the pressure gage, I think I set it up to maintain 19.9 in the high pressure line and 4.5 in the low pressure line. the only safety devices are the gauge and the regulator, the compressor shuts off at full pressure, comes on to meet demand, and the lava source is pretty easy for me to maintain. From what you've said you are trying to set up a system where the compressor never shuts off and I think That is the wrong way to go. Safety relief valves can help a temporary overload, but I don't think they can relieve sufficient air to counteract an active high tier compressor. this would of course be far easier if Karma gave us a mod that could handle redstone signals better than vanilla mechanics, i do get the occasional blowup when something disrupts my redstone.

That's why I always make double-sure nothing blows up and put security-upgrades in all machines. They're pretty cheap to craft and in case something "do" happen, you only loose some pressure and not the machines.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
This is stupid, there is no where to place the fucking saplings in the base for them to grow, the roof is too short. And there is no supply storage as the quest says, I have to spend mining by hand 5 blocks of the floor which would take like.. 10 minutes just to get a fucking tree to its minimal height with only a 5% chance for it to grow for a bonemeal use (Which I don't have, only a watering can, so it's even lower). Like seriously wtf. This needs fixing. Not only the height of the roof so you can grow your trees in the spatial thingy (or anywhere in the base) but also the quest that sends you on a quest to find a storage that doesn't exists.. (Checked with MCedit after getting frustrated for half an hour looking for it).

exochris

Jul 29, 2019
This is stupid, there is no where to place the fucking saplings in the base for them to grow, the roof is too short. And there is no supply storage as the quest says, I have to spend mining by hand 5 blocks of the floor which would take like.. 10 minutes just to get a fucking tree to its minimal height with only a 5% chance for it to grow for a bonemeal use (Which I don't have, only a watering can, so it's even lower). Like seriously wtf. This needs fixing. Not only the height of the roof so you can grow your trees in the spatial thingy (or anywhere in the base) but also the quest that sends you on a quest to find a storage that doesn't exists.. (Checked with MCedit after getting frustrated for half an hour looking for it).
Woah dude calm down. Just wait out the first night, try do a few quests, and wait till the next day. It's what I did and it worked fine. You don't HAVE to have you trees inside.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Woah dude calm down. Just wait out the first night, try do a few quests, and wait till the next day. It's what I did and it worked fine. You don't HAVE to have you trees inside.

Wait.. You are expecting me to go outside? Like.. I have kind of an army waiting for my head to show up outside and rape me.. Also, it's the second quest. What quests you expect me to do? Of course I tried going outside, I'm not an idiot, created like 5 or 6 worlds and every time there is at least 10 or 15 mobs, 3 or 4 are bosses. I even found a fucking boss archer riding a boss spider that fucking teleported. Like seriously, I tried cleaning them but I can't. I can't get out of the base. If I could at least get some tools to start digging and making something underground.. Ok.. But without wood that's not a possibility either. Maybe you started your world in a previous version? I can't get out and I don't seem to be the only one.. There is a dude that posted an image showing a triple mounted piece of killing machine. 2 Options, or the maker makes the roof higher to be able to at least get wood, or he puts at least a paper pickaxe so I can make a space for the trees without spending an hour.

jckiller2089

Jul 29, 2019
In the 1.2.6 map there is room in spacial drive to grow the tree indoors. Replace the fish oil in center with dirt and use a torch to grow it, gotta be quick to break torch beccause it sets tree on fire but watering can will put it out or at least that's what i done for tree indoors on first night. But yeah prior to 1.2.6 map you couldn't as far as i know grow trees indoors without breaking blocks by hand first :( But i think that may be why he changed base at least in part. That's just my opinion I've not heard him state it just to clarify.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Make a kill hole and clean up. Or just wait until morning, save and quit, then reload. All the mobs despawn and you have the whole day to do what you need.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
In the 1.2.6 map there is room in spacial drive to grow the tree indoors. Replace the fish oil in center with dirt and use a torch to grow it, gotta be quick to break torch beccause it sets tree on fire but watering can will put it out or at least that's what i done for tree indoors on first night. But yeah prior to 1.2.6 map you couldn't as far as i know grow trees indoors without breaking blocks by hand first :( But i think that may be why he changed base at least in part. That's just my opinion I've not heard him state it just to clarify.

Umm.. I can only see up to 1.2.5.. Wtf :/ Do I have to imput some code or something for it to work?

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Make a kill hole and clean up. Or just wait until morning, save and quit, then reload. All the mobs despawn and you have the whole day to do what you need.

Seriously? They despawn? Im trying that right fucking now. You are a real life savior sir.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
The storages are the disk drives.

Umm.. I can only see up to 1.2.5.. Wtf :/ Do I have to imput some code or something for it to work?
The modpack dev releases betas before they go public to work out all of the bugs beforehand.

Seriously? They despawn? Im trying that right fucking now. You are a real life savior sir.
Except for the ones with helmets that won't burn to death that is, but more won't spawn at least.

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
The storages are the disk drives.

The modpack dev releases betas before they go public to work out all of the bugs beforehand.

Except for the ones with helmets that won't burn to death that is, but more won't spawn at least.

Well In the quest it said there was bonemeal and shit so yeah, tought it was referring to some kind of room somewhere..

How do I access the beta?

And.. There is a lot of dudes with helmets.. To be honest I got fed up trying with saving and loading so I went into creative and destroyed the blocks in the base myself to be able to grow the trees..

Darkseed

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I think I am missing some kind of obvious ore generation or automation atleast early game all my usual methods have been locked behind a galgadorian gate that I am trying to figure out an easier way to pass then mine 35+ meteors for materials.

In short if anyone more familiar with the more esoteric mods or easier galgadorian metal I am all ears.

Also anyone know of a fix for the mass spam of [Player] moved wrongly messages that are related to stutter stepping it almost seems like the game thinks i am in the floor sometimes.

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Well In the quest it said there was bonemeal and shit so yeah, tought it was referring to some kind of room somewhere..

How do I access the beta?

And.. There is a lot of dudes with helmets.. To be honest I got fed up trying with saving and loading so I went into creative and destroyed the blocks in the base myself to be able to grow the trees..
The beta is linked to in the thread by the dev when a new one comes out.

* Licks *

And btw, kind of called for.. I mean, it's the second quest.. Like seriously, after 15 different versions you would think that at least the second quest you do is polished.. Like, it's not something buggy that happens once in a while, it's a matter of actually testing the damn map, and doing it.. As soon as you try to do the second quest, you will find out something easy to fix as : Taller thingy. Again, maybe I have my standards high or whatever, but this map has been a while out there , and this is a simple to find mistake. Also I wasted 1 hour trying to figure it out, because the quest tells you something different than what you find, so I kept looking for something that didn't existe, even had to use an external editor to check if there was a storage somewhere I didnt see. And after all, there wasnt, and I had 2 options: Go outside and get rekt or destroy things by hand, which is obnoxious, and also takes a lot of time. So yeah, kind of called for. Also is not like I said that im going to rape babies or something, all that cursing was just "This is stupid" (and it was, like seriously, it's a really stupid situation) and some "fucks" which is not like I was insulting anyone, just expressing myself.
You can express yourself in other ways than just by cursing.

I've tried glowstone nooks. Then one day, I see a bunch of mobs in some rooms because they became obsidian nooks. (Single Player)
I'm going to try glowstone glass for the time being, it just feels less cheaty imo

In the minecraft folder, there should be the xaerominimap.txt. It holds the waypoints and settings for that map. For controls and other, options.txt
the Archimedes screw
Where map way points are stored
\BlastOff\Minecraft\xaerominimap.txt

Where Volume Video and key bindings are stored for minecraft and some mods but not all mods.
\BlastOff\Minecraft\option.txt

Where server names and IPs are stored
\BlastOff\Minecraft\server.dat
What about Enviromine options and whatever that - mod is that makes battle music shout in your face?

Errr... That's exactly what DR is. Diminishing Returns.

Dried apple, after eating it 6 times within last 12 foods, will restore no hunger/saturation at all.

Mana cookie, no matter how many you eat, will always restore you to full.
The modpack dev CAN just remove the mana cookie and replace it with something that looks the same and acts similar, instead of restoring you to full it could restore twenty or thirty hearts and bones of meat?

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
@wolfsilver00 there's a reason there's an edit button; you ought to use it. And I've played the pack, and it gives you everything you need, so I don't really know what issue you could be having.