[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

samgo

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Just a few things I noticed while creating a server version of the 1.2.6 beta for testing. They shouldn't impact the game in any way, more of cosmetic changes:
  • The 1.2.6 beta client download contains configuration files for JustAnotherSpawner and RealisticPain even though they have been removed from the pack.
  • The 1.2.5 server download contains a backup folder with entries as well as a crash-reports folder. Removing these folders could reduce the size of the download with ~16 MB. The FTB host is likely more interested in this than you are.
Will try and report back with some more early-game impressions of 1.2.6 if I can get the server to work.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@karmarcharger Just a few things I noticed while creating a server version of the 1.2.6 beta for testing. They shouldn't impact the game in any way, more of cosmetic changes:
  • The 1.2.6 beta client download contains configuration files for JustAnotherSpawner and RealisticPain even though they have been removed from the pack.
  • The 1.2.5 server download contains a backup folder with entries as well as a crash-reports folder. Removing these folders could reduce the size of the download with ~16 MB. The FTB host is likely more interested in this than you are.
Will try and report back with some more early-game impressions of 1.2.6 if I can get the server to work.
There isnt backup/crash-reports folder for the version i am going to upload to the ftb host, basically this version is just a zipped up version of the exact files i am running... :p

I have the config files in there incase i ever want to bring the mods back :D

Server: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_ZlljU21XSEkwVGM/view?usp=sharing

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, put it to peaceful, wait a sec, change it back to whatever difficulty you were playing on. Fixed. (that is if your playing easycore like me at least)

Can't, doing hardcore. Turned it to creative and destroyed the floor and roof so I could grow ma tree.

samgo

Jul 29, 2019

Miller Tan

Jul 29, 2019
So not a major issue but i just started getting into stevecarts and set up a tree farm. unfortunately it does not seem to plant in certain places. It doesn't have to do with lighting issues or biome because the whole thing is on frozen ocean. Anyone know the problem? It is the bottom 6 tiles against the rail and the top section. (The random black spots are just where the tree was chopped down and hasn't replanted it)
2015-02-12_08.53.30.png

Elysium

Jul 29, 2019
I will try to contact the mod author about it :) i dont like Ironchest mod because its overused :(

You don't like it because its overrused? I don't see the logic here. Maybe its 'overrused' because it actually works as intended? I don't like experimental mods that cause my game to crash and have massive memory leaks, how about that?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So not a major issue but i just started getting into stevecarts and set up a tree farm. unfortunately it does not seem to plant in certain places. It doesn't have to do with lighting issues or biome because the whole thing is on frozen ocean. Anyone know the problem? It is the bottom 6 tiles against the rail and the top section. (The random black spots are just where the tree was chopped down and hasn't replanted it)View attachment 14817
What are the configs of the cart?

Miller Tan

Jul 29, 2019
the only config i can see in it is the planter range which i set at 7x7 if it is something else you need to know just tell me where it is. I am a scrub at stevecarts XD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The test server is up and running the latest test build 1.2.6 which can be downloaded from the first post, PM me if you wish to participate in the test server! Include a screenshot of your base! :D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You don't like it because its overrused? I don't see the logic here. Maybe its 'overrused' because it actually works as intended? I don't like experimental mods that cause my game to crash and have massive memory leaks, how about that?
If metadata on the chest gets corrupted in any way the code on line 35:
https://github.com/cpw/ironchest/blob/master/src/main/java/cpw/mods/ironchest/ItemIronChest.java
crashes due to no sanity check.
This has currently rendered my player unable to log in due to such an item being in my inventory.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Daisy, daisy...

Time: 29.07.13 21:59
Description: Rendering Tile Entity

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 13
at cpw.mods.ironchest.client.TileEntityIronChestRenderer.render(TileEntityIronChestRenderer.java:116)
at cpw.mods.ironchest.client.TileEntityIronChestRenderer.func_76894_a(TileEntityIronChestRenderer.java:194)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76949_a(SourceFile:106)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76950_a(SourceFile:98)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:548)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1505)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1115)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:934)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:826)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)

No mod is perfect.... Enhanced Inventory is a tiny mod which fits my needs, so I use it, if you have issues with it feel free to uninstall it and add ironchest :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

The problem with this way of thinking:
If all modpack-creators would think like that, we would have like 100 modpacks, which pretty much all play the exact same way because everyone would use the exact same mods :p

Reactions: karmarcharger

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
So I think JAS (JustAnotherSpawner) does something permanent to a gamesave that kills the normal mob spawns. After removing it I eventually got down to the point where nothing would spawn in my world other than from cursed earth or mob spawners. If I ran out into the world at night I'd be at like 1/8 entities. I installed MobSpawnControls and at first nothing changed, I switched to peaceful and back to hard (which I had tried several times before installing this mod without this success) and a few things popped, and I looked at the settings and it was set to something really low like 50 mobs max, pumped that up to 200 and suddenly I was back to being swarmed with baddies. So if anyone else has that issue, there's one possible fix to try.

Reactions: karmarcharger

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.2.6 beta, there's wolves in the water storage ?
Can the ultimate pet storage have 2 wolves and 2 cats? at least there's some protection against skeletons (afraid of dogs) and creepers (afraid of cats).
The base isn't that lighted up like the original. There are red spots on the bottom floor which potentially can be a death trap. 2nd floor is yellow spots. Not sure if the chandelier acts like a magnum torch.
Recipe for turning slightly clean water into fresh water has 2 oak, 2 empty bottle, and 1 slightly clean bottle while other recipes have 4 leaves of any tree and 1 slightly clean bottle. Intended?

Found a bunch of zombie healers, which is kinda dangerous if fighting in the open. I guess bringing in BnB experience to setup a death moat with collection points for loots. :D

samgo

Jul 29, 2019
I found a weird interaction with the water bottles you get from hammering mashed leaves. You get 7 bottles from hammering the leaves in a stack, but since they can't stack normally right-clicking with the stack of waterbottles on a barrel from Ex Nihilo results in water in the barrel and 1 empty bottle in your hand. The remaining 6 bottles are nowhere to be found. Splitting the stack manually before attempting the operation works as expected. Don't really know if this is an Ex Nihilo thing, where it expects you to only ever have 1 bottle in your hand at a time, or if it could be solved by making them stackable.

By the way, I love that the server spawn is next to the base in 1.2.6 beta. No need to teleport or anything, just walk over to the base (Though I guess people might want to reset the server time prior to logging in for the first time).

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.2.6 beta, there's wolves in the water storage ?
Can the ultimate pet storage have 2 wolves and 2 cats? at least there's some protection against skeletons (afraid of dogs) and creepers (afraid of cats).
The base isn't that lighted up like the original. There are red spots on the bottom floor which potentially can be a death trap. 2nd floor is yellow spots. Not sure if the chandelier acts like a magnum torch.
Recipe for turning slightly clean water into fresh water has 2 oak, 2 empty bottle, and 1 slightly clean bottle while other recipes have 4 leaves of any tree and 1 slightly clean bottle. Intended?

Found a bunch of zombie healers, which is kinda dangerous if fighting in the open. I guess bringing in BnB experience to setup a death moat with collection points for loots. :D
Like a magnum torch but 16 radius instead of 64.