[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Ruler_of_cakes

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get my charge pad actually work? I thought attaching it to the stirling generator would work, but it doesn't seem to do so as Waila tells me.
since Ender IO machines are late-game stuff, how do I get my power conduits to make this thing work?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Karma is there going to be a change to torches going out? Ive lost a couple worlds now because of the torches going out in the rogue dungeons. If not can someone show me how to change the config?
There's an Enviromine config for it, but it will be fixed in 1.2.0

@karmarcharger said that he forgot to change it off for the current patches.

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Karma is there going to be a change to torches going out? Ive lost a couple worlds now because of the torches going out in the rogue dungeons. If not can someone show me how to change the config?

Look at the enviromine config file (%FTB%/BlastOff/minecraft/config/enviromine/EnviroMine.cfg) that string: "Torches burn = true" and change "true" for "false"

sniperblade9

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the torches burning out after 1.1.2 update? or was something else changed with the torch.
If you need to warm up, put your self on fire using a flint and steel. Your armor lets you ignore the damage and you save a lot more hydration than waiting by torches or with a lava bucket.
Does anyone know if there is a way to cool down after getting hit by lava since it raises your temperature by like 10?
Also, I think a jacket to keep yourself warm would be good add-on.

robbo73

Jul 29, 2019
HI, Just wanna say I really enjoy playing this pack, its very hard, but with actual endgame goals to work towards. A very long well thought out pack, thankyou to @karmarcharger
just 1 quick question, I would prefer a different map mod, would it break the spirit of the pack to add Journeymap, or did you add this particular map mod for a reason?

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I would really enjoy some mods that add automation such as MFR. Even though you don't like having everything automated I feel it would really help. No one wants to spend hours grinding a spawner for the hundreds of ender pearls, blaze rods, and etc for one machine. I am hitting a wall because everything I need is extremely hard for me to get. I used to play this pack at every moment but now I am starting to just get bored. There are hundreds of risks in the only places you can get resources, resulting in me doing nothing productive. Also I would love to have a repeatable quest for meteor shields and weather deflector. I hate being confined to the small spaces that are protected.

Reactions: Redominus

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with the torches burning out after 1.1.2 update? or was something else changed with the torch.
If you need to warm up, put your self on fire using a flint and steel. Your armor lets you ignore the damage and you save a lot more hydration than waiting by torches or with a lava bucket.
Does anyone know if there is a way to cool down after getting hit by lava since it raises your temperature by like 10?
Also, I think a jacket to keep yourself warm would be good add-on.
I like this idea. Maybe there can be an enviromine settings to have frezarite chestplate prevent overheating and kreknorite chestplate prevent freezing.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
HI, Just wanna say I really enjoy playing this pack, its very hard, but with actual endgame goals to work towards. A very long well thought out pack, thankyou to @karmarcharger
just 1 quick question, I would prefer a different map mod, would it break the spirit of the pack to add Journeymap, or did you add this particular map mod for a reason?
Feel free to add it, People were complaining that journey map laaaaaggggs

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So before I invest the resources...will a mekanism salination chamber work in this pack? Last I remember, they didn't work in cold biomes (we live in a frozen ocean biome) because of the 0 multiplier. Is frozen ocean not 0 or is it changed in this pack?

Also, the crafting recipe for advanced solar generators (needed for the salination plant) is bugged. The solar panels for the solar generators need enderIO photovoltaic cells 482:2, but only 482 and 482:1 are craftable.
It works on the planet Venus, Use /hqm edit to complete it if its bugged :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is this version available anywhere yet? (I only see up to 1.1.20 in the launcher.) I don't mean to rush anyone if it's a matter of "takes a bit of time to upload", but I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing a bright red button somewhere that will give me access :)
@Watchful11 Will update it when he has the time :)

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone make a guide on making water? It's been driving me nuts as I haven't been able to figure it out. I've been trying to add leaves to a crucible as well as the new vat and it doesn't do anything.

The quest book doesn't really detail how to make water (it really should). Quest book should detail how to do all the basic stuff you can't easily figure out by looking at NEI. It's not fun to tab out of minecraft to watch mod spotlights or read wikis for basic things. Crash Landing did the HQM hand-holding thing really well -- even if it was a really hard mod.

Ouroboros

Jul 29, 2019
How am I supposed to mine from the spires? A magma cube always pushes me off.

You could always, oh, I don't know, attack the magma cubes instead of standing there? I mean, it's not terribly hard to deal with them; I've even mined spires full of the things with no real difficulty, so it can't be that difficult.

Reactions: immibis

MarilynAnn

Jul 29, 2019
I just started the pack and Im just running into a small issue.
Both of the premade maps load - but HQM isnt enabled. I've tried all the commands but it just says i dont have permission.
( /hqm enable ; /hqm hardcore ; /hqm quest ) and I was wondering if theres a way to manually enable it? c:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I just started the pack and Im just running into a small issue.
Both of the premade maps load - but HQM isnt enabled. I've tried all the commands but it just says i dont have permission.
( /hqm enable ; /hqm hardcore ; /hqm quest ) and I was wondering if theres a way to manually enable it? c:
Open to LAN enable cheats