[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

cmann21

Jul 29, 2019
At the bottom of my blast off menu it says 1.1.21. Am I installing the wrong thing from ftb or is this just a mistake? Just trying to get the most recent version!

Maluban

Jul 29, 2019
i can't seem to drink/use freshwater, and leaf cider to replenish my hydration and the configs are set properly (i think)

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
I would really enjoy some mods that add automation such as MFR. Even though you don't like having everything automated I feel it would really help. No one wants to spend hours grinding a spawner for the hundreds of ender pearls, blaze rods, and etc for one machine. I am hitting a wall because everything I need is extremely hard for me to get. I used to play this pack at every moment but now I am starting to just get bored. There are hundreds of risks in the only places you can get resources, resulting in me doing nothing productive. Also I would love to have a repeatable quest for meteor shields and weather deflector. I hate being confined to the small spaces that are protected.
This pack already has mods that add automation. It seems like part of the point of the pack is to make people use unfamiliar mods.

jocan2003

Jul 29, 2019
Well i cant seem to be able to downlaod latest version, i get a bad crc check after download.... I tried everything, reinstall FTB launcher, force java 7 usage, deleted folder left and right and still nothing... always seem to download the wrong version or something... How come?

Madnat01

Jul 29, 2019
i downloaded to the latest 1.2.1 and when i load it up all i have are 3 mods installed forge forge modloader and i think chikencode would i need to do a complete reinstall

jocan2003

Jul 29, 2019
No idea, something is fishy about downloading the mod, some people are fine while others not so... for me its a hash error like im not downloading the good file or it does not retrieve the right hash information.

Well ow it went trough it silly launcher wasnt gathering the right hash information from servers, now its fine.

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
I was played subj with version 1.1.+
today update to version 1.2.1
and cant run it
[14:24:50] [main/ERROR] [LaunchWrapper]: Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:130) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:213) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractByteHasher.putBytes(AbstractByteHasher.java:69) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractStreamingHashFunction.hashBytes(AbstractStreamingHashFunction.java:57) ~[guava-16.0.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:95) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:60) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:193) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:170) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:139) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:182) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:125) ~[forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar:?]
tryed:
1. download and install "1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1291"
2. del all ftb folder and reinstall pack
not helped

Madnat01

Jul 29, 2019
How do you put fresh water into the camel pack ? I can't seem to be able to do it

in a crafting grid together i think it will still works with the fresh water but not sure about the leaves cider( the modified one that allows you to drink even at full hunger), but if your trying to use just normal water bottles that dont work since 1.1.19

Madnat01

Jul 29, 2019
karma...this is a very awsome modpack..but i do hate it after every time you update i have to change my controls it is getting really frusturating. Do you know if theres a way to keep the controls the same thru each update ?

LieutLaww

Jul 29, 2019
in a crafting grid together i think it will still works with the fresh water but not sure about the leaves cider( the modified one that allows you to drink even at full hunger), but if your trying to use just normal water bottles that dont work since 1.1.19

Hmm i tried that but the pack didnt seem to fill up ?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
karma...this is a very awsome modpack..but i do hate it after every time you update i have to change my controls it is getting really frusturating. Do you know if theres a way to keep the controls the same thru each update ?
Copy the options.txt file from the blastoff/minecraft folder out before u update, then paste it back in after you update