[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
3 issues

1.) Anyone have a fix for the unknown status issue botania has?
If you mean that you have to right-click with the wand every time you want to update the status of how much mana is in a block, that is the way it is designed. Botania does not auto update the status of how much mana is in a block.

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean that you have to right-click with the wand every time you want to update the status of how much mana is in a block, that is the way it is designed. Botania does not auto update the status of how much mana is in a block.
No like when I leave my botania area and come back all the flowers, mana pool, and spread all say "unkown status" according to their github right clicking is the fix which is true but its a pain to right click every time i come back from exploring.

Saelack

Jul 29, 2019
3 issues

2.) Anyone else having issues with their microblocks turning into obsidian? I didnt have an issue when it turned my wood on the cobble gen into obsidan but now glowstone nooks are turning to obsidian.

3.) Is there a kill all command? During night I have no mob spawns and I have a feeling they are all in the dungeon.

1) this is the expected behavior, take what @Amadaus99 says, combine that with what you said to him, and that's how it should be, there is no issue to fix.
2) I've not had this issue.
3) best way to solve this would be pole up to about 200 (at least 128 above 66, ground level, so minimum 194, might as well go 200!) and it will despawn stuff.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
3 issues

2.) Anyone else having issues with their microblocks turning into obsidian? I didnt have an issue when it turned my wood on the cobble gen into obsidan but now glowstone nooks are turning to obsidian.

3.) Is there a kill all command? During night I have no mob spawns and I have a feeling they are all in the dungeon.

I've never gotten to the botania stuff, can never seem to get that far. The glow stone nooks turning into obsidian I have had that problem. It was a few version ago, and I haven't used them since. It was like few that turned, but not all, and they would do it several times.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Wonders if steve carts are great to automate killing mobs or would the botania route is better? (not sure if they can kill enderman and blaze)

Looks like I can't stay deep in the dungeons for too long. Insanity drops like crazy.

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Wonders if steve carts are great to automate killing mobs or would the botania route is better? (not sure if they can kill enderman and blaze)

Looks like I can't stay deep in the dungeons for too long. Insanity drops like crazy.

I prefer the Botania route. The bellethorne can kill enderman for their loot (as far as I have seen it), however with blazes it doesn't work. They only drop their stuff when a "player" kills them and the bellethorne doesn't count like that. (killers joes should count as them and the diamond-spikes, but you need quiet alot of them).
If you're after the blazepowder for galgadorian-metal, then you can just use a vacuum-hopper and wall the blaze-spawner in (and of course you need a cursed earth under it to keep it active and a chunkloader/spotloader around). They drop blazepowder from time to time.

Steve's carts I don't really like in that term for one reason: You need arrows, lots of arrows. So without a very good income of arrows to keep it stocked, you pretty much only waste material on making the monster-hunter-cart.

[edit]
Oh and of course for enderman the good old "Fan -> 3 Blocks deep hole with spikes/punjisticks on the bottom" works quiet well too.
Fan's are actually in general a good idea to use, even if it's just for only needing 1 vacuum-hopper plus ender-chest setup to collect the loot.

Reactions: tetshio

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
I prefer the Botania route. The bellethorne can kill enderman for their loot (as far as I have seen it), however with blazes it doesn't work. They only drop their stuff when a "player" kills them and the bellethorne doesn't count like that. (killers joes should count as them and the diamond-spikes, but you need quiet alot of them).
If you're after the blazepowder for galgadorian-metal, then you can just use a vacuum-hopper and wall the blaze-spawner in (and of course you need a cursed earth under it to keep it active and a chunkloader/spotloader around). They drop blazepowder from time to time.

Steve's carts I don't really like in that term for one reason: You need arrows, lots of arrows. So without a very good income of arrows to keep it stocked, you pretty much only waste material on making the monster-hunter-cart.

[edit]
Oh and of course for enderman the good old "Fan -> 3 Blocks deep hole with spikes/punjisticks on the bottom" works quiet well too.
Fan's are actually in general a good idea to use, even if it's just for only needing 1 vacuum-hopper plus ender-chest setup to collect the loot.

I guess I'm gonna go with botania. Just 2 questions though. Can a mana spreader reach a mana pool that is 50 blocks away? And does the bellethorne function in a dark room? Just started making runes and it felt like thaumcraft with flowers :D

forlorn84

Jul 29, 2019
Since recent update I can't craft a Frying Pan. Did a completely new install, only disabled the mods recommended on first page to reduce lag. The item shows up in NEI but once clicked to view recipe nothing happens. I tried crafting it from memory and again nothing. Any ideas? Thanks!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
3 issues

2) Are you running a server?
3) Then go hunting them in a dungeon, or light up the dungeons xD, If you walk abit further out there are few dungeons and mobs will spawn on the surface

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Since recent update I can't craft a Frying Pan. Did a completely new install, only disabled the mods recommended on first page to reduce lag. The item shows up in NEI but once clicked to view recipe nothing happens. I tried crafting it from memory and again nothing. Any ideas? Thanks!
Try spawning it in then, 1-2 people had this bug...

Perhaps try reinstalling ( delete the whole ftb folder after backing up your save file) and run it with all the mods to see if you can craft it.

Perterder

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try my hardest to explain this bug. While holding my tool and having my backpack on, i can crouch (shift) then scroll rapidly which results in me losing a tool but duping another.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try my hardest to explain this bug. While holding my tool and having my backpack on, i can crouch (shift) then scroll rapidly which results in me losing a tool but duping another.
If this is an adventurebackpack bug, please report it on their minecraftforum page, thankyou

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and gents, can anyone plz tell me what happened to the gravel? I can no longer hammer it with a wooden hammer to get gravel and stones. I can now only break it with pick or shovel, which still just gives me hardened gravel. Any help is much appreciated.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ladies and gents, can anyone plz tell me what happened to the gravel? I can no longer hammer it with a wooden hammer to get gravel and stones. I can now only break it with pick or shovel, which still just gives me hardened gravel. Any help is much appreciated.
Try deleting multimine see if that fixes it

Karthangar

Jul 29, 2019
I've got two questions:

1. Will pam's harvestcraft mod implemented?
  2. Crafting lump of galgador is very expensive and extremely slow to farm, will it be more cheaper in the future? (it took me more than 10 hours to get 2 blocks of Enhanced Galgadorian Metal)
Have a nice day/night.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I've got two questions:

1. Will pam's harvestcraft mod implemented?
  2. Crafting lump of galgador is very expensive and extremely slow to farm, will it be more cheaper in the future? (it took me more than 10 hours to get 2 blocks of Enhanced Galgadorian Metal)
Have a nice day/night.
1) I am using Kawaii food mod for that....
2) If you are using the latest version galgador has been nerfed to the ground, and you can even find them in dungeon chests now.
I have already reported the MyFit bug regarding Speed buffs.
If you are using the latest version shouldnt have the issue

Karthangar

Jul 29, 2019
1) I am using Kawaii food mod for that....
2) If you are using the latest version galgador has been nerfed to the ground, and you can even find them in dungeon chests now.

The issues i've got with kawaii mod only is that the nutriional value don't fully replenish, with all the reciepe crafted i can only have 75% on each food. The only solution ive found is killing myself to reset it.