[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Has the start of the map change? Hardened gravel doesn't drop anything now. If it is a rage chance then it need to be bumped up i have mined over 30 block and i don't have anything to show for it! :/
Have you removed any mods?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm flooding the overworld with lava..lol I'm transferring the bedrock lava to the surface. I did finally messed up my game with the test I did in the nether. Wouldn't let me back in, but it was the chunkloader(chickenchunks) not the pump, after I mcedit the loader out all was good.

There's an idea for a map, the surface is all lava, and there are only small island/settlements scattered around to explore. Wait, never mind that sound terrible.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
SOmeone help me please, what to do with inksacs. I've got like 3 stacks and cant do anything without it.

edit: and leather..... and the fishes

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
SOmeone help me please, what to do with inksacs. I've got like 3 stacks and cant do anything without it.

edit: and leather..... and the fishes

Well.. 3 Stacks... is nothing :p
I have like 20 stacks of inksacs and this other stuff the squids drop (from mariculture). Actually I'm starting to throw them into the trashcan when needed (at least the mariculture-stuff since it seems not needed that much). With ender-io item-conduits I may start a "Chest is full, next stuff into the trashcan" with them. ^^

So for everything you get too much and don't want it... well the magic words is "trashcan from extra utilities" :)
(Just careful you don't throw anything into it you don't want to, once it's in it's deleted)

Bix

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I'm not sure if this is just my client or hardware or bug in the game, but when backpedaling, facing north, my character encounters some force of resistance. When backpedaling facing various degrees towards the east or west, my character begins to strafe at odd angles with the direction I'm looking, perpendicular to the north. When backpedaling facing south, I go the same speed as if I were walking forward. This only happens to me when walking backwards. Any thoughts?

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I'm not sure if this is just my client or hardware or bug in the game, but when backpedaling, facing north, my character encounters some force of resistance. When backpedaling facing various degrees towards the east or west, my character begins to strafe at odd angles with the direction I'm looking, perpendicular to the north. When backpedaling facing south, I go the same speed as if I were walking forward. This only happens to me when walking backwards. Any thoughts?

That happened to me too while going north but I thought it was my fault keyboard. If anything is to blame it would be smart moving or MyFit. Educated guess of course.

Bix

Jul 29, 2019
That happened to me too while going north but I thought it was my fault keyboard. If anything is to blame it would be smart moving or MyFit. Educated guess of course.
Glad to know that it isn't just me having this issue. I had the same suspicions about those mods too and I'm guessing that its just a bug with the current patch, pretty sure it'll get patched out soon.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Really should remember to disable my drones before updating... *at the moment working on automating the frying pan with them* ^^"

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
karma you keep saying weather 2 if your compter has issues? I've removed a lot of the mods that you suggested that make the game easier, I've kept weather 2 in for the tornadeo aspect but im curious do you know how resource intensive that mod is? I' can play pretty good but still have lag spikes especially in the dungeons which makes fighting bad :(

flick

Jul 29, 2019
could some one help please i can't seem to get any build craft oil, its says to put natural gas bottle's from mariculter around a empty galaticcraft canister, this dosnt seem to work.
i think the recipes are wrong on this so i can't craft it could some one confirm this please

nckheinrich

Jul 29, 2019
3 issues

1.) Anyone have a fix for the unknown status issue botania has?

2.) Anyone else having issues with their microblocks turning into obsidian? I didnt have an issue when it turned my wood on the cobble gen into obsidan but now glowstone nooks are turning to obsidian.

3.) Is there a kill all command? During night I have no mob spawns and I have a feeling they are all in the dungeon.

Last edited:

cbruh

Jul 29, 2019
you need to remove the mods from the first page again xD
i did , actually i did a test and all the mods work just fine but if put weather enable it drops my FPs by ALOT and not just that but it doesnt allow me to walk or more just drops me straight on the ground , idk why but yet i can use weather mod by itself no problem.. pretty weird lol