[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Karthangar

Jul 29, 2019
Try backing up the world, and then deleting your ftb folder and reinstall.... cause i have the recipe... and many other people do

I do have the recipes but there not as many as is wish. When i'm scavenging dungeons ive got some major food issues due to the lack of food variety.

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Someone mentioned /mt reload when updating the pack. Forgot what it does.

I started a brand new world when updated to 1.17 to make sure there are no issues and not exploit anything that may have carried over from previous version. But still have these problems, no Kawai Pan recipe, cannot break Hardened Gravel with a hammer. I have deleted the entire BlastOff folder just now and currently downloading the pack from scratch. Will see what happens.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
where can I find sugar cane seeds? In the dungeon? Im still running 1.14.
Update it? cause if you dont get sugarcane seeds from the quest in 1.1.14 you will have a hard time getting them in dungeons... in 1.1.17 you can get sugar cane seeds from triple compressed dirt

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I started a brand new world when updated to 1.17 to make sure there are no issues and not exploit anything that may have carried over from previous version. But still have these problems, no Kawai Pan recipe, cannot break Hardened Gravel with a hammer. I have deleted the entire BlastOff folder just now and currently downloading the pack from scratch. Will see what happens.
If all else fails...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_US0yekc5LXU1STg/view?usp=sharing

Replace your Feedthebeast/blastoff/minecraft/scripts/modtweaker.zs file with the one above^ and type /mt reload in game

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Reinstalling the pack from scratch fixed the Kawaii Frying Pan recipe and allows me to break gravel with hammer now. So whatever changed in the 1.17 makes it so that the pack should be completely re-installed, rather than updated to. Cause even starting a whole new world did not help, only completely reinstalling it fixed all the issues. Thank you, karmarcharger

Deathmen119

Jul 29, 2019
So is this a bug or did you actually change this?
2015-01-16_07.52.16.png

Sahid

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking to see if anyone can instruct me on how to set up a private server for this pack so I could play with a friend. Will be forever grateful.

Reactions: cbruh

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking to see if anyone can instruct me on how to set up a private server for this pack so I could play with a friend. Will be forever grateful.
Where are you setting up the server on?... if its just your own computer, download and extract the server zip file, then double click the Start.bat file

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
yuD2YZl.png

Started to work on cooking up kawaii foods, I guess this adds realism to bbq rotten meat? A leaf block behind me helped not lower the air quality.