[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
If I had a world before you added that galgadorian metal into the dungeon loots, do I have to move very far away to spawn a new dungeon to find one or do the previously unexplored ones would have them?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'm gonna go with botania. Just 2 questions though. Can a mana spreader reach a mana pool that is 50 blocks away? And does the bellethorne function in a dark room? Just started making runes and it felt like thaumcraft with flowers :D

Mana-spreaders are quiet limited in their range. When you're holding one of these staffs from botania (forgot the name, the one crafted from living wood and flower petals, which you need early one) you can see this green beam from a mana spreader. At some point you will see the beam going smaller, that is the point where you begin to loose mana.
Three ways to get over such long distances (which I know of thinking about it):
- a setup of many spreaders and manapools to get over this distance
- using a mana-tablet (I think 1 tablet can hold up about 1/2 mana pool. So manual transport)
- Set up an extra mana-generation-area for your second area.

I'm still working with the mana-tablets (the bellethorne doesn't use 'that' much of mana) but will switch to the third one at some point for the important things (like for the bellethorne near my ghast-spawner setup)
As possible the first setup (lots of mana spreaders and mana pools), you should know that every pool wants to be filled up, so you might loose alot of mana for the pools that are just "for the way".

To the second question:
Yep. I think all fuctional flowers from botania work without sunlight/light sources, as long as you give them mana.

[edit]
Ah, actually I think it's possible to make a "mana spreader -> mana spreader" setup... without the pools in between. Not 100% sure there though, I think I only saw it on a video and never tested that myself yet.

Reactions: tetshio

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a problem with the quests. It happened to me a few times now but when I've crafted the heat generator it doesn't recognise it in the quest book.
2015-01-16_16.53.49.png

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with the 2 quest for fishing with the 2 cod I don't know how to set it up because I can't fish in the water storage. Help would be great.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Well i just spawned one in and it work, do you have something charging it nearby? it needs to have 0 power
it has 0 power. I dont knwo the problem too, I have to do LAN all the time. Hope the windmill does work.

Edit: BTW which one is better? Lava generator or heat?
Edit: I installed fastcraft. Maybe cause of this? Cause MyFit doesnt work with it. But i can't play without it.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Wind turbine worked. Dont know what the problem was with the other one's. I also got the factory quest for free. Didnt made them and HQM said I did. XD
(still made them)