[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not familiar with "what which file is for", so: Does this work only in the very beginning or later, too?
(So is everything you build saved in this file, so copying would force you to restart the world?)
Download the server files, double click the Ezycore folder and use that level.dat

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I went to the nether through a portal that crashed down and made a friend...

Is this intended? Should...should I keep him?

RmRo4eA.png
Yes. Just make sure to feed him and clean up after him.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
So I went to the nether through a portal that crashed down and made a friend...

Is this intended? Should...should I keep him?

RmRo4eA.png

HaHa, I want to know if you can use a lasso on them? When I was testing the Ender/Pumps there were a few, but the poor villagers were getting slaughtered by the mobs there. I never got an answer about what was meant by they spawn in the dark. If that meant the deep dark(can you even go to the deep dark), or just dark place's? Also, could some one please tell me how to increase there spawn rate? I would like to build a village. If Cities are going to be a thing, it would be cool to try and populate one"fix it up" with these guys! OOOOHH, wait, custom NPC..lol

zc152

Jul 29, 2019
How rare is rare? I've found at least a dozen and am slowly guiding them out of the nether with me.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Will be tweaked in the next patch, currently its 20% ill make it 1% in the next patch :3

I thought you Nerfed Wandering villager to 1% in version 1.1.10? I've been in 4 Rouge Dungeons & a strange place that kind of looks like minecraft mines, but with Fence/planks/Logs lining the walls and haven't found 1 villager(only in the nether have I found 3 so far).

What mod is that from? Its really low underground, and its like a maze of just wood hallways? I didn't find anything special down there, but I was only running around down there for a short while.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I thought you Nerfed Wandering villager to 1% in version 1.1.10? I've been in 4 Rouge Dungeons & a strange place that kind of looks like minecraft mines, but with Fence/planks/Logs lining the walls. What mod is that from? Its really low underground, and its like a maze of just wood hallways? I didn't find anything special down there, but I was only running around down there for a short while.
Those are Environmine's mineshafts.... I forgot to nerf the sheepmans, those are counted as villagers xD

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Those are Environmine's mineshafts.... I forgot to nerf the sheepmans, those are counted as villagers xD
So what is the point of the enviromine mineshafts? They have no loot inside, are completely dark, have a long ladder up to the surface so it is hard to speedily escape, and can easily burn down. Why would anyone go into these death traps? Also, since they spawn did villages too but they just had to be removed? Enviromine mineshafts spawn in villages.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
So what is the point of the enviromine mineshafts? They have no loot inside, are completely dark, have a long ladder up to the surface so it is hard to speedily escape, and can easily burn down. Why would anyone go into these death traps? Also, since they spawn did villages too but they just had to be removed? Enviromine mineshafts spawn in villages.

Use glowstone torches or nooks rather than torches to light it up. Else, strip it for wood. :D One good thing I saw about this death traps is that you can access the 5th level of the dungeon mostly without going in the main hallways.

Daniel_USA

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to get squids to spawn

melt the spacial disc you get with a block of redstone that turns on the redstone lamp or make a pond outside. I had squid spawn in the water block that flows over my stone barrel which I use to make obsidian.