[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Snickering

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you to everyone for all the responses! I tried the crucible and several other things, but never thought to try the barrel.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
The buildings really look nice :) Though I don't want to know how many spawners will be inside *shivers*
Hope I can see one then before the meteors take care of them xD

A little question about Buildcraft:
I guess Oil-spawning is disabled? (wondered if it's worth trying to find an oil-field for some power-generation, but I guess it's a time where all oil of earth was already drained? ^^)
You can get Oil from the natural gas

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
No real module for harvesting these three. If you want to use steve cart's you can make a similar "work around" with the drill with it. Setting it up so the drill only harvest the top two of sugar cane or melon/pumpkin without destroying the plant of it. Like this:

fAFU1nI.png

Or using drones for that.

(Is there a way to post the picture a bit smaller?)
I thought there was a farming module on steve carts for that?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I thought there was a farming module on steve carts for that?

This only works for potatoes, carrots and wheat. Though I might have to try a "semi-automated" way, maybe works when the melon/pumpkin is build outside of it's range... though every information I found only talked about these three crops to be used.
Sadly aswell you pretty much can only use one of the three, since it uses always slot #1 for replanting and so usually the field ends up completly in 1 crops... so fine when you only need one in masses (like for making hootch from ender io) but not for all three.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, tested it:
The Farmer-module really completly ignores sugar-cane, melons and pumpkins, even when you plant them by hand. So only steve's carts ways seems to be the drill.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
I stopped playing this pack mainly cause I get very little play time compared to what I use to:( This pack just kept getting harder as updates rolled out. So what would take average players a few days to a week to get grind/y boring things automated it would take me a month. "NO Joke" Love the pack, just the few minutes at a time makes it hard to remember what you were doing, only to die and have to start over. lol

I'm wanting to try it again, but need help. I have read that infinite water sources anymore, and that seems to have put a hitch in the steam boilers rear so to speak.lol The thing is, out of all the post I have read I haven't seen anyone say anything about the Archimedes Screw. Does that not work now as well? I guess That's really the only thing I needed to know before jumping back in. Last, is there a resource pack that is floating around that players would recommend? Thanks for any help given, and it really is a great pack.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I stopped playing this pack mainly cause I get very little play time compared to what I use to:( This pack just kept getting harder as updates rolled out. So what would take average players a few days to a week to get grind/y boring things automated it would take me a month. "NO Joke" Love the pack, just the few minutes at a time makes it hard to remember what you were doing, only to die and have to start over. lol

I'm wanting to try it again, but need help. I have read that infinite water sources anymore, and that seems to have put a hitch in the steam boilers rear so to speak.lol The thing is, out of all the post I have read I haven't seen anyone say anything about the Archimedes Screw. Does that not work now as well? I guess That's really the only thing I needed to know before jumping back in. Last, is there a resource pack that is floating around that players would recommend? Thanks for any help given, and it really is a great pack.
Try easy core mode xD

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
it seems like the new update (1.1.14) has a big bug its seems to be that the world generation has screwed up because now on the dungeon that is closest to your base is post to be a starter dungeon if I am not mistaking but the world generation has cut the first level which I lit up but now it is full of clay so this is something I hope you fix soon if this is not a mistake then I do hope you re add the level that was lit up

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
it seems like the new update (1.1.14) has a big bug its seems to be that the world generation has screwed up because now on the dungeon that is closest to your base is post to be a starter dungeon if I am not mistaking but the world generation has cut the first level which I lit up but now it is full of clay so this is something I hope you fix soon if this is not a mistake then I do hope you re add the level that was lit up
The dungeon near your base wasnt meant to be a starter dungeon, i made it lit up because the mobs were lagging the players XD

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
also I don't know the controls for smart moving if someone could tell me that would be great because I looked and does not look like their is any setting to change the controls

james112299

Jul 29, 2019
The dungeon near your base wasnt meant to be a starter dungeon, i made it lit up because the mobs were lagging the players XD
oh well it seems like that part has been cut in half and I really like that part it just made the (into the dungeon quest) a bit more easy for people just starting the mod pack to get the glow stone and that is basically one of the first quests

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
oh well it seems like that part has been cut in half and I really like that part it just made the (into the dungeon quest) a bit more easy for people just starting the mod pack to get the glow stone and that is basically one of the first quests
There are actually 4 pieces of glowstone in your base :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
also I don't know the controls for smart moving if someone could tell me that would be great because I looked and does not look like their is any setting to change the controls
When you are near a ledge press Ctrl to grab it, press and hold shift and spacebar to charge the jump( DONT MOVE) then release to jump 2 times your max jump height.