[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks @ DoomSquirter and Inngrimsch
Seeing now where my mistake was at fast setting my temporary thermalilies up. (the bottom under the floodgate+thermalilies had a bit too much space for the floodgate to think "Hey, there I can put blocks too!" ^^)

Does anyone have cordinated for a blazespawner for me? lost my waypoints and cant remeber where i found one <,< (need a few blazerods to make some sparks to get my terrasteal armor going ^^)

Not sure about blazespawner at the top, but when you go to the dungeon a bit north-west of your base (nearest dungeon with spawners), there are 2 blazespawner on top of each other at the last level of the dungeon (the one that looks like nether).
Though there is some hidden cave-spider spawner which I still need to find... I hate these little beasts...

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
ah i thought blazespawner are only on the ground level ;P (how do you move them? so far i haven't done much farming)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
ah i thought blazespawner are only on the ground level ;P (how do you move them? so far i haven't done much farming)

I think the only way to "move" them is actually to use the broken-spawners at some point to make the ender-io spawners (which then needs alot of power). So something you only can do after already farming mobs for quiet a while.
Sadly no diamond-dolly or so around to directly move them (else I would have made myself a big spawner-area already and wouldn't complain about all the grinding so much :p)

The Smasher vom Flaxbeard sadly not work, too. Saw in a video that they can break bedrock... so thought maybe spawners too (so you get one to place again), sadly it doesn't work ^^

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
What color was the seed?

Tested all the seeds no crashes =/

Got em from a chest, they doesnt show up in NEI tho, i tried regular ones in a test world and all works just fine.

Attachments

• 2015-01-02_16.31.42.png
    2015-01-02_16.31.42.png
    138.5 KB · Views: 65

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
guys whenever i load up a world everything seems fine. but i cant interact with anything and my water or hunger do not go down. commands dont work. block breaking doesnt. it "works" but doesnt drop an item. please help.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
guys whenever i load up a world everything seems fine. but i cant interact with anything and my water or hunger do not go down. commands dont work. block breaking doesnt. it "works" but doesnt drop an item. please help.
Relog allocate more ram

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
For everyone who hates that tanks eat up your bottle when you try to fill in water directly:
Use the Liquid-Hoppers from Pneumaticcraft!
You can directly rightclick the waterbottles into them and the bottles do not get destroyed :]
(no more waiting for the wooden barrel to empty when you want to fill your watertanks! ^^)

[edit]
And btw:
Anyone knows if the spider-spawner can spawn these motherspiders, too?
Had no real luck in finding any of them for making cake yet :/

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Try downloading McEdit, loading that world's path, and placing a lava source where the seed is. That will destroy the seed before it is able to plant. Or you could remove the dirt the seed is under from your world, so the seed never plants and you can retrieve it. If all fails, try to find out the kill command for only items. You can kill items with /kill @e, but that will kill you as well as all mobs and entities in the custom dungeon, probably wrecking it. Find the command /kill @e [some text that specifies items] so it will only kill items in your world, but if you miswrite the command, then everything in your world will die.
Hope this helps!
RojoM

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
woodenbarrels get emptied in 2 ticks if you use the lowest tier ender io liquid pipes (which you can make if you chisel glass into quite clear glass) ^^

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
Here you can find a good read on this matter. But for modded client it may take more ram. Personaly my rig has 8GB and i have to allocate 5GB to minecraft
i have an 8 gb computer too. and ive heard too much RAM can have negative effects on games and performance. this thing that is happening is really annoying because it closes out of the game when i return to the title screen.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Got em from a chest, they doesnt show up in NEI tho, i tried regular ones in a test world and all works just fine.
OMFG... i derped that hard XD Fixed in next patch... If you guys get any seeds that are NOT in NEI do not use them, delete them cause they are NON-IMPLEMENTED pneumaticraft seeds, using them will kill your world xP

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i have an 8 gb computer too. and ive heard too much RAM can have negative effects on games and performance. this thing that is happening is really annoying because it closes out of the game when i return to the title screen.
Can you explain when did this start to happen?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
where are the dungeons? are the dungeons the tall clay pillars in the world?

The dungeon-entrances are the white building made from Snow and Quarzblocks.

woodenbarrels get emptied in 2 ticks if you use the lowest tier ender io liquid pipes (which you can make if you chisel glass into quite clear glass) ^^

Well... the liquid-hoppers have a 16 bucket buffer inside them. But yeah without speed-upgrades (loooots of cakes x.x) they're a bit slow in actually emptying... buuuut it's an alternative to wood barrels ^^

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have cordinated for a blazespawner for me? lost my waypoints and cant remeber where i found one <,< (need a few blazerods to make some sparks to get my terrasteal armor going ^^)
From spawn base head straight north for ghast spawner and straight south for blaze spawner, you can't miss them

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Started playing this pack yesterday. Literally had a blast trying to get out of being insane.
Ive seen all these youtubers insane and it makes me laugh. The secret to my sanity is completing the sanity quest before anything else, and using the rose bushes and putting one in a corner on the two floors of my little hovel. I have never gone below 99.5 percent sane in my world. But out of curiosity, whenever a YouTuber (GenerikB) goes inside, his sanity drops by 1 percent per second, before my flowers, my sanity never went down inside. Is my EnviroMine bugged or something. I'm playing on Normal mode on EasyCore.