[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have cordinated for a blazespawner for me? lost my waypoints and cant remeber where i found one <,< (need a few blazerods to make some sparks to get my terrasteal armor going ^^)
Idk where one is, but the krecknorite meteors span blazes (that wrecked me in my hardcore mode XD) If you just need a few, try going to recent meteor crashes, as krecknorite seems kinda common.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
i have an 8 gb computer too. and ive heard too much RAM can have negative effects on games and performance. this thing that is happening is really annoying because it closes out of the game when i return to the title screen.

Just for the info is your operating system 32bit or 64Bit. And are you using jave 64bit?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ive seen all these youtubers insane and it makes me laugh. The secret to my sanity is completing the sanity quest before anything else, and using the rose bushes and putting one in a corner on the two floors of my little hovel. I have never gone below 99.5 percent sane in my world. But out of curiosity, whenever a YouTuber (GenerikB) goes inside, his sanity drops by 1 percent per second, before my flowers, my sanity never went down inside. Is my EnviroMine bugged or something. I'm playing on Normal mode on EasyCore.
His Went down because of mob drops in hotbar

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.1.12? So whats the change log
Ehhh.... just wait for 1.1.13, 1.1.12 is for the NEI crash fix, 1.1.13 is for the Pneumaticraftcrash fix, the admins were too fast and ninja'd the update before i could sneak pneumaticraft patch into it :c

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
HOLY CARPFISH:
Live objects detected in airspace
Prepare for multiple impacts
Comet kitties incoming!!!
If you ever get those messages DROP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING , HAVE YOUR SHIELD CHARGED UP, AND HIDE UNDERGROUND OMG.
(Insert Flight of the Bumblebee here) Giant meteors fall from the sky in a shower, cratering everything and if you don't have a meteor shield, it might just be a gg for your world. Welp. I was about to start on a new world anyway :( (My base didnt get eradicated, but all my stuff was lost in an explosion. I was trying to restart, but then my world conveniently chose this time to become incompatible with java 8 update 5, so i have to use the java compatible updates now such as 1.1.11

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Ive seen all these youtubers insane and it makes me laugh. The secret to my sanity is completing the sanity quest before anything else, and using the rose bushes and putting one in a corner on the two floors of my little hovel. I have never gone below 99.5 percent sane in my world. But out of curiosity, whenever a YouTuber (GenerikB) goes inside, his sanity drops by 1 percent per second, before my flowers, my sanity never went down inside. Is my EnviroMine bugged or something. I'm playing on Normal mode on EasyCore.

I don't have problems anymore with sanity even inside the base, got the flowers around, leaves placed on corners (air purity thingy), and everything seems better than the first playthru (killed myself from falling, trying to get coal)

o_O 20 mins into the pack, can mine most stuff with this ( several meteors landed near the base plus one had a chest with iron blocks).

i0TyboH.png

---------------------

Also is the nether disabled? Saw this while venturing out of the base, went inside and got stuck on loading screen

rB5MCQV.png

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have problems anymore with sanity even inside the base, got the flowers around, leaves placed on corners (air purity thingy), and everything seems better than the first playthru (killed myself from falling, trying to get coal)

o_O 20 mins into the pack, can mine most stuff with this ( several meteors landed near the base plus one had a chest with iron blocks).

i0TyboH.png

---------------------

Also is the nether disabled? Saw this while venturing out of the base, went inside and got stuck on loading screen

rB5MCQV.png
Nether isnt disabled

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I think the nether is disabled (EDIT: DERP it isnt), as this is a space based pack. Also yea I got that mystery meteor two, got 3 diamonds and a red meteor gem. :D

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
HOLY CARPFISH:
Live objects detected in airspace
Prepare for multiple impacts
Comet kitties incoming!!!
If you ever get those messages DROP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING , HAVE YOUR SHIELD CHARGED UP, AND HIDE UNDERGROUND OMG.
(Insert Flight of the Bumblebee here) Giant meteors fall from the sky in a shower, cratering everything and if you don't have a meteor shield, it might just be a gg for your world. Welp. I was about to start on a new world anyway :( (My base didnt get eradicated, but all my stuff was lost in an explosion. I was trying to restart, but then my world conveniently chose this time to become incompatible with java 8 update 5, so i have to use the java compatible updates now such as 1.1.11

So I lost my Base in my second world. In the first 5 minutes (before I even was able to get my meteor-shield) the kitties fell directly at my base :D

---------------------

rB5MCQV.png

My advice: Only go to the nether if you absolutely must... Lots and lots of really really evil monsters there. And you get bombarded with ghast-rockets... even if there is no ghast around. ^^"
(especially the first loading of the nether can be quiet fatal, cause of huge lag spikes...)

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, this seems like a time to thank you for making this pack. This pack is almost everything I have ever wanted in MC. Space based super-survival packs FTW! I think I know hard it is to make modpacks (It might be harder than I think), and to have some users screaming at you in the forums (I haven't seen it on your forum. We all seem pretty friendly here.) So yeah, thanks soo much for taking the time to make and maintain this modpack :)

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
Can you explain when did this start to happen?
it started when i finally got this pack working. and its been happeneing ever since. im gonna try to do something different. ill let ya know! well, ot seems to work for 3 seconds while the chunks are loading then it just dies on me again(when i mean die, i mean the previous problems). a tad frustrating. this is with 4 gb RAM/. same things

Last edited: