[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah for everyone who are interessted:
A block of "Cursed Earth" under a spawner actually really keeps it active, even if you're not near it. However this is really really slow (after several hours I got 30 ender pearls from the mobtrap around an enderman-spawner, considering I got a few while they still spawned while I walked away/back to the spawner it's still around ~25 enderpearls I got while not even being close)
Very slow, but at least it seems to work.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, this seems like a time to thank you for making this pack. This pack is almost everything I have ever wanted in MC. Space based super-survival packs FTW! I think I know hard it is to make modpacks (It might be harder than I think), and to have some users screaming at you in the forums (I haven't seen it on your forum. We all seem pretty friendly here.) So yeah, thanks soo much for taking the time to make and maintain this modpack :)
it started when i finally got this pack working. and its been happeneing ever since. im gonna try to do something different. ill let ya know!
Thank @GreatOrator he has been very supportive and helpful in getting the pack updated :)
1.1.13 coming within an hour thanks to him :D

Reactions: GreatOrator

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
Just for the info is your operating system 32bit or 64Bit. And are you using jave 64bit?
my computer is 64 bit for some reason i have 3 different 64 bit javas. ill uninstall 2. 1 is java 6. 1 is java 7. 1 is developmental java 6.... what? EDIT: anyways, which 2 should i uninstall?? ive heard stuff about using java 6 "it works better" but i dont know. halp?

Last edited:

MrCJ|TheDevilFrog

Jul 29, 2019
How do i turn off insanity because i cant cope anymore, iam new to modded mc and this sounds like a good pack but i cant deal with the insanity crap

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Nether isnt disabled

My advice: Only go to the nether if you absolutely must... Lots and lots of really really evil monsters there. And you get bombarded with ghast-rockets... even if there is no ghast around. ^^"
(especially the first loading of the nether can be quiet fatal, cause of huge lag spikes...)

I'll try again tomorrow. Didn't realize I was playing 15 hours non-stop since this morning :confused:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
How do i turn off insanity because i cant cope anymore, iam new to modded mc and this sounds like a good pack but i cant deal with the insanity crap
Dont have mob drops in your hotbar, Remain healthy, Sleep through the night, enjoy the sunshine of the day, Insanity will not bother you at all.

blarging2000s

Jul 29, 2019
You should move most of the cost to craft transfer nodes to their upgrades because on their own they can only slowly move items a little better then a chain of hoppers/liquid translocators.

The world interaction upgrade is the main thing that adds power to the transfer nodes because that is what enables them to cobble gen/water gen/ auto craft.

Requiring something like a normal pcb and an eye of *gergader* would be plenty to balance it.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You should move most of the cost to craft transfer nodes to their upgrades because on their own they can only slowly move items a little better then a chain of hoppers/liquid translocators.

The world interaction upgrade is the main thing that adds power to the transfer nodes because that is what enables them to cobble gen/water gen/ auto craft.

Requiring something like a normal pcb and an eye of *gergader* would be plenty to balance it.
Will consider that... however i prefer to encourage using steve carts/Buildcraft item transport systems :)

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
my computer is 64 bit for some reason i have 3 different 64 bit javas. ill uninstall 2. 1 is java 6. 1 is java 7. 1 is developmental java 6.... what? EDIT: anyways, which 2 should i uninstall?? ive heard stuff about using java 6 "it works better" but i dont know. halp?

Personaly i am using java 7. I do not have issues. Ac

I have allocated 5GB. According to F3 i am using rangeing from 800MBto 2GB. And current ingame allocation is 2.5GB. It seems minecraft will allocate more if needed. So you can easly for start bump to 4GB.

Before uninstalling, launch FTB Launcher. Look at the top of console it should say something like this:

FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.3 Build: 10403)
Java version: 1.7.0_51
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 24.51-b03 by Oracle Corporation

This will tell you which Java is default and minecraft is running. If it isn't correct, you can go to advance ftb setting and change java path

I dont remeber where i heard but you can go up to 7GB for 8GB rig. I suggest that your settings are: Minecraft RAM Allocated = Ram on system - OS Requirement

Last edited:

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
Personaly i am using java 7. I do not have issues. Ac

I have allocated 5GB. According to F3 i am using rangeing from 800MBto 2GB. And current ingame allocation is 2.5GB. It seems minecraft will allocate more if needed. So you can easly for start bump to 4GB.

Before uninstalling, launch FTB Launcher. Look at the top of console it should say something like this:
============================================================================
FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.3 Build: 10403)
Java version: 1.7.0_51
Java vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7
Java specification: Java Virtual Machine Specification version: 1.7 by Oracle Corporation
Java vm: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM version: 24.51-b03 by Oracle Corporation

This will tell you which Java is default and minecraft is running. If it isn't correct, you can go to advance ftb setting and change java path
ill give it a shot. EDIT: this is what iit says directly from the console...

FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.4 Build: 10404)
Launcher Install Dir: C:\FTB
System memory: 4873M free, 7650M total
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
Java Version: 1.6.0_45 sorted as: 1.6.0_45 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_71 sorted as: 1.7.0_71 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.6.0_45 sorted as: 1.6.0_45 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_71 sorted as: 1.7.0_71 64 Bit Java at : C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_71 sorted as: 1.7.0_71 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
Preferred: Java Version: 1.7.0_71 sorted as: 1.7.0_71 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
all in all i think it says that i am using java 7 (i added the ='s)

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for small fixes like NEI crash you could have a link to just download the new mod so we can put it in manually? I have downloaded a lot this past week and while I think I have enough internet, it would be more convenient for me to just put a fixed NEI mod into the mods folder and delete the old one.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible for small fixes like NEI crash you could have a link to just download the new mod so we can put it in manually? I have downloaded a lot this past week and while I think I have enough internet, it would be more convenient for me to just put a fixed NEI mod into the mods folder and delete the old one.
Version 1.1.12++ has NEI fixedbackupsave before updating

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to turn off that super loud Gladiator-esque sound that plays every now and then? I turned off sound completely and it still scares the crap out of me because it's so loud!

Edit: I'm on 1.1.12 btw.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
ill give it a shot. EDIT: this is what iit says directly from the console...

FTBLaunch starting up (version 1.4.4 Build: 10404)
Launcher Install Dir: C:\FTB
System memory: 4873M free, 7650M total
AnalyticsBackgroundThread started
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
Java Version: 1.6.0_45 sorted as: 1.6.0_45 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.6.0_45 sorted as: 1.6.0_45 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin\java.exe
Java Version: 1.7.0_71 sorted as: 1.7.0_71 64 Bit Java at : C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe
Preferred: Java Version: 1.7.0_71 sorted as: 1.7.0_71 64 Bit Java at : C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
all in all i think it says that i am using java 7 (i added the ='s)

This looks good. I just wanna ask. Are you in by any chance in adventure mode?

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
This looks good. I just wanna ask. Are you in by any chance in adventure mode?
no. remember i can break blocks. they dont drop. they just disappear off the face of the hardened clay earth. i cant use the elevator or get the weapons off the drying racks. sometimes i fall out of the world. but i dont die. i just fall until i quit and then relog its like none of that just happened. and now when i load the world in the new version my game crashes