[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Perterder

Jul 29, 2019
I have already updated my server, should i just download the HQM files that are the same version as my client?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have already updated my server, should i just download the HQM files that are the same version as my client?
Copy out the World file on your server, Then delete everything else... Then download the new server, Delete the world file of the new server, drag your world file inside!

Selgald

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
so far blastoff is frustrating and funny (that is good).

My problems so far:

1. A little hint that you have to open a lan server with cheats to enable quest mode would be nice xD
2. When I die on easymode and respwan, I spwan in nothing and land in the desert, without the base, its like hardcore but you have to delete the world manually ^^ :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
so far blastoff is frustrating and funny (that is good).

My problems so far:

1. A little hint that you have to open a lan server with cheats to enable quest mode would be nice xD
2. When I die on easymode and respwan, I spwan in nothing and land in the desert, without the base, its like hardcore but you have to delete the world manually ^^ :)
Read the first page please :/

Selgald

Jul 29, 2019
Ah found it ^^
A big sing with sparkling lights would be nice :)

Edit: The coordinates teleported me to the base high in the air, and you fall to death ^^

This teleports in the base: 878 60 1062

Last edited:

Doskan

Jul 29, 2019
meh!, i threw a pneumaticcraft seed to a dirt block and crashed my world

Attachments

• crash-2015-01-02_14.13.48-server.txt
    27.6 KB · Views: 62

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Si
music and buffs have nothing to to do with each other :O
You get haste by time speed by distance walked jump by jumping more often resistence taking damage and strength killing mobs
Silly predictive text on my phone meant MyKit

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
If i recall correctly... it was something like "music seed" or something... could be...? i can't check it right now though

Gimme aminute ill take a look into this...
In the mean time go to the /backup folder and take your world backup from there
OR
delete pneumaticraft from the modfolder and reload the world ( this removes eveyrthing pneumaticraft) then re add it.