[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
@Inngrimsch:
Could you maybe show me a picture of your thermalily+floodgate setup?
For me the floodgate keeps putting the lava where I not want them to be, so wondering if my setup is so wrong ^^
morning.. some 1 already answered but yes you just put the floating thermaliliys 1 deep the floodgate in the middle on ground level and pipe lava in from top, to finish it off you surround the other 4 sides of the floodgate with any material like glass/stone and it will only put the lava down ^^ (and the floating thermalilys dont mind lava sitting next to them ;P)

Tsuke13

Jul 29, 2019
With the updates it seems my save file was misplaced. In 1.1.11 now, Blastoff>Minecraft>Saves has the two "new" game versions, ez and hardcore, both are blanks from scratch.
Oddly all my old games where I had died are saved as .zips, but my current in-progess save is just gone.

Anyone else had any issue with this, perhaps it relocated somewhere else?
And/or did I mis-click and didn't press backup saves on the update screen?
Thanks for help. Would love to not have to re-start, Again.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
With the updates it seems my save file was misplaced. In 1.1.11 now, Blastoff>Minecraft>Saves has the two "new" game versions, ez and hardcore, both are blanks from scratch.
Oddly all my old games where I had died are saved as .zips, but my current in-progess save is just gone.

Always manually backup saves before updating :(

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019

Sounds like you didn't click the backup saves button. Just unzip the most recent backup you had of your save file, you'll have lost at most 30 minutes of work.

Tsuke13

Jul 29, 2019
Dang. All the zips are dead hardcore modes, or new games.
Oh well, figured I had just mis-clicked somewhere along the lines.
Thanks for the help gents.

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Dang. All the zips are dead hardcore modes, or new games.
Oh well, figured I had just mis-clicked somewhere along the lines.
Thanks for the help gents.
They are? Have you checked in the /backups folder? All my saves are there, saved every 30 minutes. Should be there, unless you removed aroma backups mod.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Hm i feel like the NEI update wasn't enough still crashes on recipe lookup ^^ and there is already a new version out i will try the newst now ;X

RHSean

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question with the Music how do you get the effects I've got the speed to but don't know how to get more... Just want to know...

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
music and buffs have nothing to to do with each other :O
You get haste by time speed by distance walked jump by jumping more often resistence taking damage and strength killing mobs

Perterder

Jul 29, 2019
Yo when i right click on my quest book, nothing happens. I made a new one and re-logged and still nothing, It was fine before the update.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have cordinated for a blazespawner for me? lost my waypoints and cant remeber where i found one <,< (need a few blazerods to make some sparks to get my terrasteal armor going ^^)