[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
i'm on 1.1.9 of the pack downloaded today, only change i did was disable pnumatic craft because it kept crashing my game

no crafting... done as you had in the picture?

Attachments

• blast off.png
    blast off.png
    321.6 KB · Views: 52

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
i'm on 1.1.9 of the pack downloaded today, only change i did was disable pnumatic craft because it kept crashing my game

no crafting... done as you had in the picture?
I dont know if disableing pneumaticcraft would do this but disableing mods is never supported and can bork some recipes

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... so if I see it right the squidplant-seeds only can be found in dungeons? :(
Never have luck with finding what I really need to go on in their chests.

[edit]
Ah, looks like the squids have a small chance of dropping the seeds, yay! :D

Last edited:

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
Do the lost miners from primitive mobs spawn as the MCA villager? I once found a few villagers underground in the dungeon, had them follow me into my base, then I had them all stay and set their home there. I went down to the second floor then back up to the first and found an emerald on the floor. I feel like it may have been a lost miner since one of the villagers following me had particles coming off it as if crying.

wolfpax181

Jul 29, 2019
Strange bug happened when I updated to .19. It reset the EZcore world without restarting my quest progress, making things borderline impossible.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, the flower that turns stone into random ore :)

A lil question again from me:
Anyone knows if there is a way to disenchant items in the pack, so putting the items enchantments into books?
Only know of MFR but not sure if there are other ways. Asking cause I wonder if it's worth to collect any enchanted stuff the monsters drop or just throw them into the trashcan. I really get tons of them ^^"

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
How would one recover a backup? I updated and lost my saves but I had checked the box that made the saves be backed up before updating.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
there should be a world.zip or a backup/aroma folder

@nez the only use i see with that is encahnted wood other then the dont htink so ^^

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I recomend to increase iron bars to stack up to 16. When you craft you get 16. but when you want to stack, it stacks to 11

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to get the server up and running and I am getting a crash on server launch. Any help would be appreciated. Attached is the crash report.

Attachments

• crash-2014-12-30_12.55.18-server.txt
    17 KB · Views: 81

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
The four hundred infernal zombies at the dungeons seems to be fixed. Now I can actually go beyond the iron bars.

N0Trix

Jul 29, 2019
Random crash when using NEI to look up recipe's, had it when clicking on fire (minecraft) and stone.

lmasss

Jul 29, 2019
hi all anyone can say for me how to disable hardcore mode on server coz if i dye i banned from my own server

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
hi all anyone can say for me how to disable hardcore mode on server coz if i dye i banned from my own server
Yeah, the game mode is set to hardcore by default so that it forces you to play it carefully and not die! When you do die, you will have to start a new game, so be careful :)