[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Dragon489d

Jul 29, 2019
Tried doing a clean install, less than 5 minutes to get a fatal error when I opened the quest book after enabling (/hqm quest true)

[16:27:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: ########## GL ERROR ##########
[16:27:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: @ Post render
[16:27:55] [Client thread/ERROR]: 1285: Out of memory
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6a9c071b, pid=27328, tid=27356
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C [twitchsdk.dll+0x4071b]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:

not sure what I should do... I am new to this stuff v.v

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... can anyone explain the "Auto Chisel" to me?

I thought it would be used for mass-producing a certain chisel block (so pump in cobble, get out the chiseled version you want), but somehow it seems to only to be some "Let the exact same block through"-sorting stuff... wonder if I'm missunderstanding the use of that block o_O
(with the half/quarter stacks it can be quiet annoying to make them from hand into chiseled versions, hehe)

[edit]
Ah damn, after posting this I had an idea for a test... only works on already chiseled stuff :(

[edit 2]

Little Addition to my steve's cart cobble-gen on page 41:
Pipes to get the cobble out of the cargomanager should best be below it, since the drill pretty much picks everything up (pipes, engines)

Last edited:

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Its seems frying pans seem to work on lava that's all well and good. I have been trying to find a way to automate water production but so far the right clicking mechanic bothers me.
You need to right click snow on to the pan ( Needs more testing but hoppers seem to work although there seems to be a visual glitch snow doesn't show in the pan when i use hoppers)
Then you need to RC bottles on the pan ( that one confuses me to automate) then you need to empty the bottles in to a barrel ( since the a glitch with drum you lose the bottle)
and then empty the barrel before the next bottle is used.
Haven't tested drones I'm sure they work but there not exactly a low-medium tech usage.
Any ideas would be good.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I think that the problem isn't about your package because i cannot start anykind of all thah are new packages from FTB, someone can help me?

Did you try to reinstall the launcher? (so deleting the folder in %appdata%, too. Be sure to save your worlds before deleting anything!)

Its seems frying pans seem to work on lava that's all well and good. I have been trying to find a way to automate water production but so far the right clicking mechanic bothers me.
You need to right click snow on to the pan ( Needs more testing but hoppers seem to work although there seems to be a visual glitch snow doesn't show in the pan when i use hoppers)
Then you need to RC bottles on the pan ( that one confuses me to automate) then you need to empty the bottles in to a barrel ( since the a glitch with drum you lose the bottle)
and then empty the barrel before the next bottle is used.
Haven't tested drones I'm sure they work but there not exactly a low-medium tech usage.
Any ideas would be good.

Well I looked through pretty much every mod I know (still many I don't know thaaat well so no idea if I oversee something), besides drones and Steve's Factory Manager I saw nothing that could help with the right-click mechanic of the frying pan. And the factory Manager... well it's very high tech in this pack.

Leaving the drones. I actually consider them medium tech. They don't need thaaat much once you have set up your basic pneumaticcraft-stuff (so the pressure chamber and if possible the assembly-line)
The big problem with pneumaticcraft is finding all the seeds you need, since the storage-module only has 4 inside. So alot of dungeon'ing and hoping to find the right seeds in the chests.

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
Tried doing a clean install, less than 5 minutes to get a fatal error when I opened the quest book after enabling (/hqm quest true)

#
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x6a9c071b, pid=27328, tid=27356
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Problematic frame:
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#

try running your game as admin (right click run as admin) that sometimes fixes the issue.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try to reinstall the launcher? (so deleting the folder in %appdata%, too. Be sure to save your worlds before deleting anything!)

Well I looked through pretty much every mod I know (still many I don't know thaaat well so no idea if I oversee something), besides drones and Steve's Factory Manager I saw nothing that could help with the right-click mechanic of the frying pan. And the factory Manager... well it's very high tech in this pack.

Leaving the drones. I actually consider them medium tech. They don't need thaaat much once you have set up your basic pneumaticcraft-stuff (so the pressure chamber and if possible the assembly-line)
The big problem with pneumaticcraft is finding all the seeds you need, since the storage-module only has 4 inside. So alot of dungeon'ing and hoping to find the right seeds in the chests.
Yep looks like drones it is, I have all the seeds so not a issue , Wow it takes a lot of work to get to that point though.

Seba13xp

Jul 29, 2019
are the server files up to date with the client because when I spawn in the world I dont see the tech room anywhere?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
are the server files up to date with the client because when I spawn in the world I dont see the tech room anywhere?
IF you die in Ezcore and have not slept in bed /tp (name) 878 100 1062 If you spawn in random area on a server type that command too.

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Natural gas quest uncompletable? Don't know how you can craft a bottle of natural gas. Any ideas?

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Polluted Seas quest line, then the natural gas. I have made the pump and gotten natural gas into a tank. Then made the bottle and collected it. But the quest still has not completed

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Polluted Seas quest line, then the natural gas. I have made the pump and gotten natural gas into a tank. Then made the bottle and collected it. But the quest still has not completed
Ah i see i made a derp there... use /hqm edit to force complete the quest xD ill fix it in the next update

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds good, also what do we do if we can't find a specific pneumatic seed? I can't find any rain seeds, and have raided 2 full dungeons trying to find them

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

#
#
#
# Problematic frame:
#
#

reinstall always helps? delte all ftb stuff

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019

#
#
#
# Problematic frame:
#
#

from what i can tell you use java x86 but you need x64 since minecraft 1.7.10^^