[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, the flower that turns stone into random ore :)

A lil question again from me:
Anyone knows if there is a way to disenchant items in the pack, so putting the items enchantments into books?
Only know of MFR but not sure if there are other ways. Asking cause I wonder if it's worth to collect any enchanted stuff the monsters drop or just throw them into the trashcan. I really get tons of them ^^"

Remember enchanted things stack in a way, 5 iron boots all with diffrent enchants can be blended together, And in a flaxbeard hammer its done without exp cost.
i turned 5 iron hammers with fortune 1-2 and endurance , into fortune 3 and endurance 2.
that there will solve your ore problems, one medieum size metor with that enchant filled 6 dressers full of stuff.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
ya did the math, Sort of with a fortune 3 hammer, i got roughly 4 stacks of diamonds out of 1/3 of a medium size meteor, seems like alot but it takes roughly 100 diamonds to make one galadorian block, and 70 ender pearls,
multiply buy Four and thats what it take to make your first machine ya, My advice get flax and your fortune hammers.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Do the lost miners from primitive mobs spawn as the MCA villager? I once found a few villagers underground in the dungeon, had them follow me into my base, then I had them all stay and set their home there. I went down to the second floor then back up to the first and found an emerald on the floor. I feel like it may have been a lost miner since one of the villagers following me had particles coming off it as if crying.
Lost miner spawns as lost miners

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
ya did the math, Sort of with a fortune 3 hammer, i got roughly 4 stacks of diamonds out of 1/3 of a medium size meteor, seems like alot but it takes roughly 100 diamonds to make one galadorian block, and 70 ender pearls,
multiply buy Four and thats what it take to make your first machine ya, My advice get flax and your fortune hammers.

That is if you can get fortune-enchantment... takes me always forever to get these enchantments. (that's why I don't really like the randomness of vanilla enchanting ^^)

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
That is if you can get fortune-enchantment... takes me always forever to get these enchantments. (that's why I don't really like the randomness of vanilla enchanting ^^)

Ya tell me about it took me 50 hammers and roughly 1-5 levels per to get the one i have.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
But Enchants stack in a way, fortune 1 and fortune 2 make fortune 3
My hammer right now is fortune 3 efficiency 2 and unbreaking 3
Reason why i say get flax is because your meteor armour you start with costs like 30+ levels to repair and so does my hammer.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, will work more with flaxbeard soon I guess. After my tree farm and some little stuff I want to do before.
At least I slowly get to the point where I have some calm to build bigger things. Pneumatic started, have my first magnum torch and found a division sigil so cursed earth is there soon too for mobspawner. ^^ (magnum-torch + cursed earth is still the best, hehe)
Though I'm happy aroma-backup is there, else I would have lost my world like 20 times already... these monsterhordes you meet are so damn strong even without infernal mobs. (often had one of these zombie-commanders or enderman slaves one-hit me, even if I was wearing the starter Armor with last standing and 23 levels left)

80sing

Jul 29, 2019
How do I complete the natural gas quest? I believe it wants me to craft a bottle of natural gas? I got the exact item it asks for but it won't finish.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
What happens, when you use the pneumatic-tool on a charging-station which is under pressure...

ldZYPUw.png

Fireworks! :D

Besides that: the NEI-Crashes appear quiet often. Weird enough, after some of these crashes some microparts seems to be changing into obsidian. Happened with Glasscovers and glowstone-nooks for me.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
2014-12-30_16.23.13.png 2014-12-30_16.23.55.png 2014-12-30_16.24.43.png

Finished Tree farm the cart has Two advanced smelters burning all the wood in to usable charcoal.
I now have now worries for dirt or fuel, the charcoal will be used for Bc coal engines so i can get my lasers set up so i dont have to use redstone engines anymore, Plus its good for flax and pneumaticraft power.
Lava power is good to but i dont like bc combustable engines running on lava way to dangerous with out a garanteed water production.
Items are pumped out of the cargomanager. All items move to the drawer minus charcoal which moves to the auto crafter which turns it to charcoal blocks.

Also note Bc so far input items in to the sides or back of a drawer with out issues so far, But by design drawer are a end stop storage and were not designed to replace jabba there for can not be extracted from.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Correction Bc pipes will extract from a drawer, Still testing pipes to see how to extract certain items.

K pipes will extract from a drawer, but so far you can't choose what to extract you need to insure the drawer has all the same item, i can only seem to extract from the upper left slot only.

Last edited:

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So why do villagers spawn in the dungeon? I first found one when I was looking around and saw a name underground but it went away. Later on I saw more and went into the dungeon right next to the bunker and found some villagers, some spawned in the actual staircase part of the dungeon while some others spawned in a dead end hallway close by. I ended up with about 7 villagers in the bunker.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well the villagers are from "Minecraft comes alive". See them as other survivors with which you can build a new civilisation or something :)
(Still figuring out about all the things you actually can do. From the rare information I found about this mod e.g. you can send your children to get animals or so... not sure how much of it is actually possible here)

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I am aware of what you can do with it, I have actually used it before (If you die in hardcore you become your child) I am just wondering why they spawn underground.