[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just for me that when I get speed effects I keep getting pushed back? I run 1 block and then i stop for a second and continues running,like it is lagging,but it is not. (srry if my english is bad)

Because of that i cant use the MyFit mod ;c or i'll just die by mobs
Update your version latest one works fine? ifnot turn off lan

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
what adds the music every time you are attacked by enemies... nice as it is its kinda REALLY loud and there's no way to turn it down that i can find...

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
so i kinda died and got re-spawned in god knows where (EZcore) can anyone give the cords to get back heh... (my apologies if this is already posted it wasn't on the front page or the first 5 pages...)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
dungeons or nether (you usually find a mushrom in the level 2 of the dungeon in the room with plants (like 60% of dungeons have a mushroom in the pot )

Thanks for the tipp. Sadly not found any mushroom there yet.
But with the dungeons... seriously this big area in level 3 and 4 with like 2 dozen spawners everywhere... phew that's really some evil area. Digging my way through the wall around it right now to get the spawners xD Takes forever ^^

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
So I noticed some possible glitches. The mineral water in the sapling storage gives you regular water when you use a bottle, resulting in an endless supply of water. I have seen MCA villagers just sitting in the dungeon, and ALL the mobs in dungeons are infernal so I can't get in easily, although this may be intended. Although this was 1.1.8, I don't know if it still does it in 1.1.9 since I didn't feel like playing after my save was deleted when I updated.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
mineral water still is a known glitch adn the mod author is working on it ^^ as postet quite a few times already and for the infernal mobs well thats just rnd...

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone give me a pointer on how to craft the frying pan for the 'Hydration' quest, NEI doesn't give recopies and the website for the mod isn't very informative

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Phew, finally found an enderman-spawner... will makes things so much easier in the future ^^

And a little question: Is it meant to be that Squid-Seeds (from pneumaticcraft) have no recipe? (most of the other seeds have a recipe so asking)

Still not sure if I should take the spatial-storage with Pneumatic-seeds reward, since I not know what is in it. ^^"

can anyone give me a pointer on how to craft the frying pan for the 'Hydration' quest, NEI doesn't give recopies and the website for the mod isn't very informative

Upper left corner a stick, then below that a "V" from cleanstone. (so middle-left, middle-down and middle-right)

[edit]
Is it only me, or has NEI lately a few problems?
When I try to open a few reciped my game suddenly closes. Happened often with Pneumaticcraft-Recipes for me now. (not sure if it's only that mod, only there it happened yet to me)

Last edited:

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
Phew, finally found an enderman-spawner... will makes things so much easier in the future ^^

And a little question: Is it meant to be that Squid-Seeds (from pneumaticcraft) have no recipe? (most of the other seeds have a recipe so asking)

Still not sure if I should take the spatial-storage with Pneumatic-seeds reward, since I not know what is in it. ^^"

Upper left corner a stick, then below that a "V" from cleanstone. (so middle-left, middle-down and middle-right)
by 'Clean stone' you mean stone right (as in cooked cobble?) because that doesn't work for me, tried a stick in both top corners and nothing

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
BGj4W1S.png

Note, i downloaded the 1.1.9 version of the pack fresh install... so yea... the pack does show it.......