[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Great to hear lava is working!
Makes all my thinking about how to make furnaces which never stops burning not needed anymore :D

And thanks for this picture with the program, as with steve's carts I never really have done anything with drones. But luckily to this pack I'm sure I will learn it :)
It had lava all the while LOL i just didnt know if it works!, the config has it to work with Lava,fire and active furnaces!

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
if you empty the water bottles into wooden barrels and then pump it out via buildcraft does that work?^^

Tovabi

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried to download and install this modpack for the first time but for some reason after typing in the pack code "BlastOff" I get the modpack appear in my 3rd party pack list but it doesn't contain any mods what so ever. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this?
Many thanks

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried to download and install this modpack for the first time but for some reason after typing in the pack code "BlastOff" I get the modpack appear in my 3rd party pack list but it doesn't contain any mods what so ever. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve this?
Many thanks
delete eveyrthing ftb , go to advance option set curseCDN as the download location redownload

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
if you empty the water bottles into wooden barrels and then pump it out via buildcraft does that work?^^

Yep it works, but you need to be careful: When you click with the waterbottles too fast you will waste water (since the barrel will just be filled to 100% again, even if only half of it was pulled out yet).
I'm using the emerald-extraction pipe for that, the wooden was too slow for me.

But still the only way to do it, since every tank (tested the one from open blocks, mariculture and drums) you directly interact with the water bottle, will destroy the bottle :/

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yep it works, but you need to be careful: When you click with the waterbottles too fast you will waste water (since the barrel will just be filled to 100% again, even if only half of it was pulled out yet).
I'm using the emerald-extraction pipe for that, the wooden was too slow for me.

But still the only way to do it, since every tank (tested the one from open blocks, mariculture and drums) you directly interact with the water bottle, will destroy the bottle :/
Let a drone do it, there are options to let it slowly use the water bottles!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Let a drone do it, there are options to let it slowly use the water bottles!

Will try that as soon as I have drones ^^
Still a bit of work before I comes there. Finding all the iron you need takes a while. ^^ (especially since steve's carts eat alot of iron in it's recipes)

paronormalpeng

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me, please?
When I try to get the pack onto ftb it just says "Invalid Private Pack" this is what I do:
1. Go onto the FTB Launcher
2. Click on "Pack Codes"
3. I put in "BlastOff" into the box of the "Pack Codes"
4. Says "Invalid Private Pack"
5. I Cry.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone help me, please?
When I try to get the pack onto ftb it just says "Invalid Private Pack" this is what I do:
1. Go onto the FTB Launcher
2. Click on "Pack Codes"
3. I put in "BlastOff" into the box of the "Pack Codes"
4. Says "Invalid Private Pack"
5. I Cry.
Did you type that Exact works Caps accordingly?

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
hmm i found a small issue where my game will crash upon opening due to (and I quote)
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
at pneumaticCraft.common.item.ItemPlasticPlants.onEntityItemUpdate(ItemPlasticPlants.java:253)

Pneumatic craft dun poopedid my question is, if i disable it then re-enable it how bad will it screw things up for me?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
hmm i found a small issue where my game will crash upon opening due to (and I quote)
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking entity
at pneumaticCraft.common.item.ItemPlasticPlants.onEntityItemUpdate(ItemPlasticPlants.java:253)

Pneumatic craft dun poopedid my question is, if i disable it then re-enable it how bad will it screw things up for me?
probalywont...
It still didn't work :/
Well... its working for me.... ill work on something gimme afew mins

Serraph

Jul 29, 2019
just downloaded the MP my self off FTB's launcher (i know that doesn't help much but confirmation on it working outside of the creator)

also~ sorry but i tried to quote the above text and it didn't work >.< sorry!

Vidru_

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just for me that when I get speed effects I keep getting pushed back? I run 1 block and then i stop for a second and continues running,like it is lagging,but it is not. (srry if my english is bad)

Because of that i cant use the MyFit mod ;c or i'll just die by mobs