[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Does the sync shell work at all in this pack? I died on top of my base, which is where my sync shell is, and it deleted my world. Thankfully there's the backups there, so I haven't lost everything.
I did notice that it's steve in the shell constructor, and not my skin, could that be the issue?
Uceb38r.png
did you right click the shell? needs to be chunk loaded as well ;/

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to add Jabba mod to my world. The drawers are super derpy. Problems found so far.

Drawer 4x4. If all items are the same. Drawer 1 full. Other drawers a few items. Diamond transport pipe (Sorting) refuses to put it in.
Worse bug. Compact drawer when piping it with same pipe. If the first drawer gets full. The worst possible thing occours (Not the crash). It clears everything it had in it and starts over
Using buildcraft pipes is a pain but im trying to work on a way to put snow in to pans on top of stoves run by Flaxbeard furnace heaters if they say cook wood at a constant rate and melt snow and somehow take the water out and put it back in the heater, I dont know work in progress stay tuned. ( I can see why we need to boil clean water to drink, Why a machine needs clean water that confuses me, Its like boiling water and watering my lawn with 2 liter coke bottles.:( )

Best way i found is to enchant iron hammers either level 1 to level 5, Till you get fortune and or efficiency put those on a anvil and eventually they stack. Once you get fortune 3 and efficiency 2 it will mine ores from meteors faster the you can smelt them. Took me over 50 hammers to get the fortune and efficiency i wanted.
At night just kill zombies took me over 200 levels till i could get a decent hammer. Once you get flax working the flax hammer will repair your stuff at no experience cost.
Anyone tried vanilla hoppers?

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone tried vanilla hoppers?

That is on the assumption that vanilla hoppers fill pans, I'm trying to figure out if its possible to do it that way.
Personally i just gave up for gameplay and still use my water node from months ago to use flax to grindy to cook water in a pan for machine use.
i depend on flax to keep my enchanted hammers in good repair spent along time getting the experience for the hammers.
I thought cooking snow in a crucible was hard enough.
I keep trying to come up with ways to make things work, But I'm not very good at automating stuff and trying to get enough diamonds, plastic, ender pearls, and a million other things to even get close to decent automation.
Right now i guess im more trying to figure out end game and then figure the best way to fill in the gaps.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Try to actually be helpful.

To the other guy, OPEN BUG REPORTS ON THE BUILDCRAFT REPOSITORY. Sheesh.

Sorry didn't mean to be rude been ages since i dealt with them.
Any body know if its a bug, i keep trying to create loop systems with bc pipes, Instead of returning to original chest of origin if all inventories are full the item falls out the other end.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
2014-12-29_19.15.57.png

K basic redstone I know but im cluless behind redstone mechanics.
How do i set up to shut redstone signal and the generators off

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
did you right click the shell? needs to be chunk loaded as well ;/
I right clicked it, as is why there is a shell in there, and I was not far away from it, only about 20 blocks or so, so it was chunk loaded. (Also, are we going to get chunk loaders? I may have asked this before...)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 13846
K basic redstone I know but im cluless behind redstone mechanics.
How do i set up to shut redstone signal and the generators off

I don't think you want comperators here, but repeater (or make a 1 block gap between the generators, the redstone need to directly "aim" at it)
Don't forget to set in the UI of the generators to "Only generate on low signal" (I think it's the upper left field where you set it) or the signal won't do anything.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you want comperators here, but repeater (or make a 1 block gap between the generators, the redstone need to directly "aim" at it)
Don't forget to set in the UI of the generators to "Only generate on low signal" (I think it's the upper left field where you set it) or the signal won't do anything.

Ya we dont have much for redstone in this pack right now, Im a little confused i need a redstone signal in between the generators to be on and when the signal at the gauge reaches the generators to shut off the signal at the generator.

Dragon489d

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the issue of the game crashing and it closes before I can take a look at the problem. I downgraded ADventurebackpack to .72 and that helped, but I still have tons of lag, averaging about 65 ticks between a response. *

*Issue changed from 1.1.9

changing enviromine settings on the various bar location seems to cause a render-buffer error

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ya we dont have much for redstone in this pack right now, Im a little confused i need a redstone signal in between the generators to be on and when the signal at the gauge reaches the generators to shut off the signal at the generator.

I still would put a security-upgrade in every machine. Better safe than sorry. (for me sometimes the signal was a tiny bit to late and it exploded anyways, at least when it comes to the machines for the PCB)

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
I still would put a security-upgrade in every machine. Better safe than sorry. (for me sometimes the signal was a tiny bit to late and it exploded anyways, at least when it comes to the machines for the PCB)
Thanks, Ya true there cheap enough to make anyway.

Ray Herring

Jul 29, 2019
So i've really just started with this modpack, looks really fun, however, with the early quests, I am having problems in particular with: Hydration.

Hydration tells me I need a "Frying Pan", cannot remember how to craft one, so I ask NEI, the only one that matches the picture in the book is one by a mod called "A Kawaii Crop Mod", if I click on that one for the recipe, I get an insta-crash with:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 30/12/14 11:23 AM
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:135)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:327)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEIBase.loadCraftingRecipes(NEIBase.java:163)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:128)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getRecipeHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:465)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiCraftingRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiCraftingRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.mouseUp(ItemPanel.java:258)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onMouseUp(LayoutManager.java:166)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.mouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:365)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.overrideMouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:357)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146286_b(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:306)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1629)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:135)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:327)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEIBase.loadCraftingRecipes(NEIBase.java:163)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:128)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getRecipeHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:465)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiCraftingRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiCraftingRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.mouseUp(ItemPanel.java:258)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onMouseUp(LayoutManager.java:166)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.mouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:365)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.overrideMouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:357)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146286_b(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:306)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
shhqq6Z.png

My Steve's Cart Cobblestone-generator :D
(behind every cobblestone is a lava-sourceblock, but pretty much the upper 2 rows are the import ones, he never gets to the lowest one. About 4 blocks he can mine before they turn into new cobble again.
The second cargo-manager in the back is only for the cart to turn around.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
shhqq6Z.png

My Steve's Cart Cobblestone-generator :D
(behind every cobblestone is a lava-sourceblock, but pretty much the upper 2 rows are the import ones, he never gets to the lowest one. About 4 blocks he can mine before they turn into new cobble again.
The second cargo-manager in the back is only for the cart to turn around.

That is sweet, I'm going to assume your power him with coal or wood?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
With charcoal yep. Didn't build my treefarm yet though (was more curious if that actually works).
Tree Farm will be with steve's carts too.

Ah a little warning from what I noticed: careful when you pick up the cart, the drill gets downgraded to the next 10'000th. So when the drill has 999'999 durability left and you pick it up and set it new, it will be down to 990'000 :/ (lost like 3% durability already since I noticed that too late)

And careful with tornados, when one is right aboth the cart it will pick it up... from what I saw. So better keep them away from where the storm can reach. ^^