[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
With charcoal yep. Didn't build my treefarm yet though (was more curious if that actually works).
Tree Farm will be with steve's carts too.

Ah a little warning from what I noticed: careful when you pick up the cart, the drill gets downgraded to the next 10'000th. So when the drill has 999'999 durability left and you pick it up and set it new, it will be down to 990'000 :/ (lost like 3% durability already since I noticed that too late)

And careful with tornados, when one is right aboth the cart it will pick it up... from what I saw. So better keep them away from where the storm can reach. ^^

Should not be a problem looks like that was underground build, that would work under my cart tree farm, I got my tree farm cart with dual adv smeltrys perfect for sapling and charcoal production.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
You might want the cargo-manager in the back then to fill up the engine of the cart. Still couldn't figure out how to really configure the managers to keep like 1 Stack of coal inside to fuel the cart. (when it only passes one of the 4 sides)

And still need to test what the drill actually picks up. So not sure if all the pipes should be under the area then. But now I head to bed, tomorow more testing :]

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
I've also noticed that some of my glowstone nooks are now obsidian nooks. Is this normal? If it is, then that's alright, but if not, what could be causing that?

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
its been a while since i played this pack, and wow so much updates

the inviromine seems to be acting strange for me, the bars aren't the same sizes
Air Quality seems to have the most size almost double the size of the temperature bar, its like its zoomed in even when my enviromine hud scale is at 1.00

Temperature smallest size -> Hydration -> Sanity -> Air Quality the largest i cant adjust it properly

when i try to move the bar sometimes when one of the bars got near the other bars they kinda move out of the way

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
its been a while since i played this pack, and wow so much updates

the inviromine seems to be acting strange for me, the bars aren't the same sizes
Air Quality seems to have the most size almost double the size of the temperature bar, its like its zoomed in even when my enviromine hud scale is at 1.00

Temperature smallest size -> Hydration -> Sanity -> Air Quality the largest i cant adjust it properly

when i try to move the bar sometimes when one of the bars got near the other bars they kinda move out of the way
Welcome back ;P

You might want the cargo-manager in the back then to fill up the engine of the cart. Still couldn't figure out how to really configure the managers to keep like 1 Stack of coal inside to fuel the cart. (when it only passes one of the 4 sides)

And still need to test what the drill actually picks up. So not sure if all the pipes should be under the area then. But now I head to bed, tomorow more testing :]
Lava powar is good!

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the issue of the game crashing and it closes before I can take a look at the problem. I downgraded ADventurebackpack to .72 and that helped, but I still have tons of lag, averaging about 65 ticks between a response. *

*Issue changed from 1.1.9

changing enviromine settings on the various bar location seems to cause a render-buffer error
Backup save redownload pack?

Dr.Icepaws

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if the water exploit has been fix or will be fixed in a later version. I searched and couldn't find any mention of it so if the modpack creator want to pm me and I'll give you the details.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
if you are talking about the mineral water you get at the start he can't fix it as it's a bug with a mod and he already is in contact with that author..^^

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So i've really just started with this modpack, looks really fun, however, with the early quests, I am having problems in particular with: Hydration.

Hydration tells me I need a "Frying Pan", cannot remember how to craft one, so I ask NEI, the only one that matches the picture in the book is one by a mod called "A Kawaii Crop Mod", if I click on that one for the recipe, I get an insta-crash with:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 30/12/14 11:23 AM
Description: Updating screen events

java.lang.NullPointerException: Updating screen events
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:135)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:327)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEIBase.loadCraftingRecipes(NEIBase.java:163)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:128)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getRecipeHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:465)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiCraftingRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiCraftingRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.mouseUp(ItemPanel.java:258)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onMouseUp(LayoutManager.java:166)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.mouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:365)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.overrideMouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:357)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146286_b(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:306)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1629)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:962)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:135)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:327)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEIBase.loadCraftingRecipes(NEIBase.java:163)
at mariculture.plugins.nei.NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.loadCraftingRecipes(NEICrucibleRecipeHandler.java:128)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.TemplateRecipeHandler.getRecipeHandler(TemplateRecipeHandler.java:465)
at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiCraftingRecipe.openRecipeGui(GuiCraftingRecipe.java:20)
at codechicken.nei.ItemPanel.mouseUp(ItemPanel.java:258)
at codechicken.nei.LayoutManager.onMouseUp(LayoutManager.java:166)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.mouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:365)
at codechicken.nei.guihook.GuiContainerManager.overrideMouseUp(GuiContainerManager.java:357)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146286_b(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:306)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiContainer.func_146274_d(GuiContainer.java)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:268)
Do a reinstall working fine for me :3

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It's just really ruining the modpack for me
Just dont use the mineral water if its cheaty, use the frying pan -> water

I am awaiting the mod creator to fix it! Do note you need to excercise self control... i cant stop you from going to creative mode to cheat either!
Hatsune.Miku.240.246100.jpg

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
updatet to 1.1.9 my MyFit vanished but good thing it's not to expensaive also did you completly remove streangth and resistance buffs or do you just get them way later? same for the jump haste and speed tiers

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
That is on the assumption that vanilla hoppers fill pans, I'm trying to figure out if its possible to do it that way.
Personally i just gave up for gameplay and still use my water node from months ago to use flax to grindy to cook water in a pan for machine use.
i depend on flax to keep my enchanted hammers in good repair spent along time getting the experience for the hammers.
I thought cooking snow in a crucible was hard enough.
I keep trying to come up with ways to make things work, But I'm not very good at automating stuff and trying to get enough diamonds, plastic, ender pearls, and a million other things to even get close to decent automation.
Right now i guess im more trying to figure out end game and then figure the best way to fill in the gaps.
Just an update, tested with LAVA under it WURKS OMG! may not show up on walia but i went afk for awhile and boomz cooked waterbottles!
updatet to 1.1.9 my MyFit vanished but good thing it's not to expensaive also did you completly remove streangth and resistance buffs or do you just get them way later? same for the jump haste and speed tiers
I might have tweaked the buffs level requirements abit *winks , no remove just abit harder

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
that's what i wanted to know ;P any hints on when exactly? as i had resistance 5 now 0 xD
I:"Distance Walked Buff Interval"=5000
I:"Half Hearts of Damage Taken Buff Interval"=10000
I:"Jumps Buff Interval"=1000
I:"Minutes played Buff Interval"=600
I:"Mob Kills Buff Interval"=3000

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Spider-cake, yummy! :D

A little thing from my side again (hope I'm not too annoying ^^", testing alot of stuff with the mechanics of the mod ^^)
Is it possible to make the flaxbeard-steam-machines use alot less water?
At the moment the mod seems still pretty much balanced around having some sort of infinite watersource (either pumping it into it or having one for bucketing it into the boiler) which doen't work too well with the limited water.
Example: 6 buckets of water brings only 10 cobblestone from using the mod as cobble-stone generator. Very unattractive to use.
ITS HAPPPENING!
raD83le.jpg

Pp4Z2o6.png

Last edited:

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Great to hear lava is working!
Makes all my thinking about how to make furnaces which never stops burning not needed anymore :D

And thanks for this picture with the program, as with steve's carts I never really have done anything with drones. But luckily to this pack I'm sure I will learn it :)