[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
from all of these bc pipes are still the best xD well atleast i have a lava gen with floodgate + 8 thermaliliys setup so that i can do all the botania stuff iwant... (and i have another 8 thermaliliys for my orechid prepared^^)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little thing I noticed again and wondered if that's meant to be:
You added a quest for this best capacitor (so the spatial-stuff can get better powered) but it seems in the maps provided the generator already has one of the capacitors in it. Maybe a relic from testing stuff which was forgotten to be deleted again?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
@Inngrimsch #1.1.9
9aGs0kt.png

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah yes, it's a map from 1.1.8.
I started new to see the new water-mechanic and testing stuff the way it was meant to be (since before that I kinda used a few mechanics to dublicate my water. *hides* ^^)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
<3 karma no idea how to get the middle and top row though but iguess they are stuff thats obtainable ^^

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
<3 karma no idea how to get the middle and top row though but iguess they are stuff thats obtainable ^^
Killing Mommy spiders gives Spider eggs, which you can choose to either spawn a baby spider which when grow up can be ridden like a horse that can climb walls, or u can make a cake with the egg.... Top one is Bone stew

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Spider-cake, yummy! :D

A little thing from my side again (hope I'm not too annoying ^^", testing alot of stuff with the mechanics of the mod ^^)
Is it possible to make the flaxbeard-steam-machines use alot less water?
At the moment the mod seems still pretty much balanced around having some sort of infinite watersource (either pumping it into it or having one for bucketing it into the boiler) which doen't work too well with the limited water.
Example: 6 buckets of water brings only 10 cobblestone from using the mod as cobble-stone generator. Very unattractive to use.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
hm how do you even make a cobblegen without a transfer node now ;D also i have to agree flaxbeard uses way to much water

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well the flaxbeard-cobblestone generator is having the block-smasher build (so 2 of them and the lava+water cobble stone generates in the middle of it).

Besides that it's pretty much all luck, finding a diamond-pickaxe (in a chest or from a diamond-pickaxe-haunted-tool) and make the blockbreaker. Because for the second recipe you first need a good cobble-stone-generator (collecting about 32'500 cobblestone per hand is... well not something I want to try :p). Luckily without the sieving-part of exnihilo you don't need thaaat much cobblestone, only maybe really alot when it comes to making the portal to the underdark. (when you first should get transfer-nodes for it ^^)

Maybe drones, but they're not really fast.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
well i like to use cobble to build a wall so i have a safe area in my base^^ and also use it for mob spawners etc. + lava gen to be fair i dont even know how to make a good botania mana source without a lava gen... id rather not have to plant 100 sunflowers to get a little mana ^^ 8thermaliliys are just soooo very good ;D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yea to people who say that mob farm hardly works... do note you guys do have access to infinite amount of mob spawners....

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well for lava you could go the "Enderthermic Pump, Ender Tank"-way... that is if the nether is normal in this pack. Didn't visit it yet.
Though I'm speaking as someone who disabled the infernal mobs. with them the nether might be really evil. (I really don't want to see infernal blazes or 340 hp wither skeletons ^^")
Maybe using it at the lava-sea under the base.

but yeah, I usually use cobble/cleanstone to build my base, too. So having some sort of cobble-stone-automation is something I don't want to miss.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Spider-cake, yummy! :D

A little thing from my side again (hope I'm not too annoying ^^", testing alot of stuff with the mechanics of the mod ^^)
Is it possible to make the flaxbeard-steam-machines use alot less water?
At the moment the mod seems still pretty much balanced around having some sort of infinite watersource (either pumping it into it or having one for bucketing it into the boiler) which doen't work too well with the limited water.
Example: 6 buckets of water brings only 10 cobblestone from using the mod as cobble-stone generator. Very unattractive to use.
1 Block of snow = 6 buckets of water LOL

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
1 Block of snow = 6 buckets of water LOL

I know, that's why I used 6 buckets as testing. Though in the 4 minutes (I think it's the time) the water is ready, plus the time the boiler turns it into steam so the smasher work, I have already collected like 20 times more per hand... which is still quiet boring to do very fast.

[edit]
And if it ever works that frying pans can be used with lava or netherrack-fire, I would pretty surely change my view about it (since I would just build like 20~30 Frying pans and make them smelt snow all the time :p)
At the moment, keeping the furnaces run and not waste too much of the burning time of a lava-bucket it rather... stressful. ^^

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
The mobs in the nether arent the problem.. as i am already immune to dmg the bigger problem is the spawn location (if it is fixed) as i spawn on a ledge 2blocks out where i fall down and cant get up^^ and with alle the mobs attacking me giving me debuffs insanity heatstroke it get's very hard to see anything...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I know, that's why I used 6 buckets as testing. Though in the 4 minutes (I think it's the time) the water is ready, plus the time the boiler turns it into steam so the smasher work, I have already collected like 20 times more per hand... which is still quiet boring to do very fast.

[edit]
And if it ever works that frying pans can be used with lava or netherrack-fire, I would pretty surely change my view about it (since I would just build like 20~30 Frying pans and make them smelt snow all the time :p)
At the moment, keeping the furnaces run and not waste too much of the burning time of a lava-bucket it rather... stressful. ^^
but.... with a cobble gen how is wasting lava unwanted? D: xD