[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.10
- Quest book bug fix(Natural Gas Quest)
- Added Server quests to fix spatial drives when playing on servers (Spatial drives links to one dimension, so it wont work on a server with multiple teams)
- Updated Adventurebackpack v0.74B
- Updated MyFit to 1.64
- Updated NEI to V73
- Updated Tinker ToolTip 1.2
- Updated Botania V148
- Updated Chisel2 2.2.1
- Updated OpenBlocks & OpenBlocks library! LastStand2 Will actually protect you from everything now!
- Nerfed Wandering villager spawn rates! 60%->1%
- Increased Mimic Chest spawn rates( i think by 10%)
- Made ores recipe shapeless ( screw crafting tables)
- Reduce Eye of galgador required for Galgador ingots
- Updated map, NO RESET needed, just cosmetic changes! aka, basement below your base is lighted up with torches! :D, and the random galacticraft spires has been nuked! Added afew more energy cell for the spatial drives too!

Last edited:

Notanaxemurderer

Jul 29, 2019
(Ezcore map)
How can I make a cobble gen? I can`t mine any cobble manually because the heat from lava is too intense.
The transimition node is too expensive and the block breaker can`t be crafted because I can`t craft a diamond pick.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
(Ezcore map)
How can I make a cobble gen? I can`t mine any cobble manually because the heat from lava is too intense.
The transimition node is too expensive and the block breaker can`t be crafted because I can`t craft a diamond pick.
You can go to page 41, or you can make a Flaxbeard smasher, or you can simply stand in the water and mine, cause standing in water in a frozen ocean biome keeps your heat very low!

Reactions: Notanaxemurderer

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
is MCA needed in any quest line? im thinking of disabling it for me since it gives me fps lag a lot after clearing 2 floors of the dungeon below me and placing torches for mobs not to spawn
it instead spawned to many npc that they clogged up just as bad as mobs before i cleared them, getting about 20 to 23 fps and before i was getting 50 to 70 fps after i cleared the mobs and only very little npcs spawned
I wouldn't disable it, if you craft a crown you become king and you can ask the villagers to give you resources, and you can make guards that spawn in villages into Knights who obey you. If you are in hardcore you become your child when you die. Also there is a cheat to get guards to spawn and have them defend your bunker. Make a bunch of house and put the villagers inside them and have them stay. Once the area around your base is considered a village than NPC guards will spawn and protect the villagers.

Also Karmarcharger, do you know about the MyFit resistance glitch? One tier of resistance gives you 25% damage reduction. It is possible to get resistance 4, making you entirely invincible to all mobs.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
shhqq6Z.png

My Steve's Cart Cobblestone-generator :D
(behind every cobblestone is a lava-sourceblock, but pretty much the upper 2 rows are the import ones, he never gets to the lowest one. About 4 blocks he can mine before they turn into new cobble again.
The second cargo-manager in the back is only for the cart to turn around.

If anyone tries to build the cobble-gen like me:
Make sure you're aboth the level where Squids spawn or are able to keep them away from the minecart...
A squid pushed my minecart a bit forward and so it mined the blocks with the lava-sources... and I lost the minecart x.x

Or build some sort of failsafe to turn the lava into obsidian or so when that happens ^^"

Last edited:

Lharoi

Jul 29, 2019
i think ill wait till karmacharger reduces spawn rate of the villagers before i re enable it

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (well its new year where im now :rolleyes:)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
If anyone tries to build the cobble-gen like me:
Make sure you're aboth the level where Squids spawn or are able to keep them away from the minecart...
A squid pushed my minecart a bit forward and so it mined the blocks witht he lava-sources... and lost the minecart x.x

Or build some sort of failsafe to turn the lava into obsidian or so when that happens ^^"
4TSoZDC.gif

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't disable it, if you craft a crown you become king and you can ask the villagers to give you resources, and you can make guards that spawn in villages into Knights who obey you. If you are in hardcore you become your child when you die. Also there is a cheat to get guards to spawn and have them defend your bunker. Make a bunch of house and put the villagers inside them and have them stay. Once the area around your base is considered a village than NPC guards will spawn and protect the villagers.

Also Karmarcharger, do you know about the MyFit resistance glitch? One tier of resistance gives you 25% damage reduction. It is possible to get resistance 4, making you entirely invincible to all mobs.

Resistance is no glitch its 20% per stack and a vanilla minecraft buff ^^

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was 25 per tier. I saw someone do a mod review on it and he got to the fourth tier of resistance and even with no armor zombie pigmen wouldn't do damage.

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
You can put the frying pan above a lava source block, then let it take its time to smelt, a running furnace works as well, it just takes a while ;P, best to setup a bunch of frying pans!
Wow, it's already been more than 10 minutes (with lava!) and it still isn't done... Sorry, didn't know it would take that long.
Another thing: It won't let me put leaves or saplings into the crucible. Is that disabled?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, it's already been more than 10 minutes (with lava!) and it still isn't done... Sorry, didn't know it would take that long.
Another thing: It won't let me put leaves or saplings into the crucible. Is that disabled?
Yes, Ehhh did u place the source block of lava before placing the Frying pan?

Telanor

Jul 29, 2019
But Enchants stack in a way, fortune 1 and fortune 2 make fortune 3
My hammer right now is fortune 3 efficiency 2 and unbreaking 3
Reason why i say get flax is because your meteor armour you start with costs like 30+ levels to repair and so does my hammer.

How are you repairing your armor? I put mine in the steam hammer along with some meteorite ingots and it just shows a red X

Capture.PNG

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Phew... well Fortune 3 on a hammer really makes all the galga-blocks you need a bit more reachable. (finally got the enchant after some tries with diamond-hammers and a slowly-working mobfarm for the experience)

Telanor

Jul 29, 2019
There's something weird going on with my steam hammer. Whenever I put an item in it, I see it in the world spinning around like crazy and even if it shows a valid output (like combining 2 sets of chain leggings) it doesn't craft the item. The boiler has steam in it, I don't know if it need more steam to start going or not though.

javaw 2014-12-31 14-03-09-63.png Capture.PNG

HoodyNinja72

Jul 29, 2019
If this is a repeated question or already stated somewhere... Sorry. But is there a download to the EzCore map? I'd like to restart on the map and every time I make a new world it's default hardcore.