[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
for unstable ingots you first need to kill the wither in the nether which should be hard without a mod that actually helps much vs that ;X(or maybe high end botania dunno havent used much of it yet ^^) then you need to activate the sigil which requires a sacrifice so you need to get like a pig somewhere <,< and then you still need tons of diamonds to divide by... 1 diamond per nugget in this pack is kind madness ;D

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
for unstable ingots you first need to kill the wither in the nether which should be hard without a mod that actually helps much vs that ;X(or maybe high end botania dunno havent used much of it yet ^^) then you need to activate the sigil which requires a sacrifice so you need to get like a pig somewhere <,< and then you still need tons of diamonds to divide by... 1 diamond per nugget in this pack is kind madness ;D
Dungeon may have them as loot reward :3

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Karma do you actually have like a progression path in mind that people should use to progress through the pack? like auto ore gen with botania + flaxbeard etc.? if yes it would actually be interesting on what you think is the best progression path ;P

I think i found a bug: Polluted seas questline lavabuckets you can't just hand in 20buckets worth of laver you actually have to hand in 20 buckets with lava so its 20lava + 60iron no idea if this is intendet or not

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Karma do you actually have like a progression path in mind that people should use to progress through the pack? like auto ore gen with botania + flaxbeard etc.? if yes it would actually be interesting on what you think is the best progression path ;P

I think i found a bug: Polluted seas questline lavabuckets you can't just hand in 20buckets worth of laver you actually have to hand in 20 buckets with lava so its 20lava + 60iron no idea if this is intendet or not
As for ore progression i am waiting for 1 mod to support oreDict....
Ya just hand it the 60 iron >:D

Smegghed

Jul 29, 2019
Is 1.1.8 still up for review? I don't see it in the launcher yet. Can't wait to stream the new version, some great changes!

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
With the problem of the HQM quests showing unclaimed rewards even after you've claimed them, I think that if you add a reputation to the quest, that it will get rid of that.
Just a quick fix until the HQM peeps fix the bug, might be useful.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
With the problem of the HQM quests showing unclaimed rewards even after you've claimed them, I think that if you add a reputation to the quest, that it will get rid of that.
Just a quick fix until the HQM peeps fix the bug, might be useful.
Doesnt work for some people, read that on some forums... the unclaimed reward doesnt really hurt or mess thing up so ill leave it as it is until hqm fixes it :p

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
didn't see anything new while skipping ;X except for the quest being better sorted in the book^^
quick question how do i if possible repair my exo armor? metorite ingots dont work o_O

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
didn't see anything new while skipping ;X except for the quest being better sorted in the book^^
quick question how do i if possible repair my exo armor? metorite ingots dont work o_O
1-2 of the back endgame quests has been moved forward, and i think Botania has something to repair stuff :p