[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
ok i can't silktouch the cake and the npc's as far as i can tell can only interact with their surroundings and not just create something out of nothing (and for thoose who are looking for seeds talk to the farmers -> special and ask for help you will get some ^^)

Ah, just found a little site with some guide to the mod. It seems you first need a child (so marrying one of the npc) and that child has the feature to tame animals then.
Not sure how it is with links here, if needed (and allowed) I can post the link to the website I found.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I saw one strange NPC. Near my base a farmer NPC. Based on GUI i could hire him 1 gold ingot for 1 hour. Since i didn't have gold and proper farm i couldn't hire him. I walked away to see if i have blocks to trap him. But to my suprise that NPC flew into a sky and dissapere. It was odd, because there were no mobs around, because i have walls around my base with meteor shield protecting

Witch mod adds such NPC?
NPC do randomly spawn, if you see a name underground its an NPC

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
*taming means that they will bring back animals they encounter* so that dosent help us as there are no cows ;P hate to be stuck at my last 2 botania quests due to not having cake <,<

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
*taming means that they will bring back animals they encounter* so that dosent help us as there are no cows ;P hate to be stuck at my last 2 botania quests due to not having cake <,<

"This mode of the hunting chore requires that the child has materials that Minecraft's animals like, such as carrots for pigs and seeds for chickens. They will disappear for about five minutes and return with the animals they successfully tamed."

That's the text I found about it. Sound like they "create" animals rather than actually trying to find them in the world. Still, not sure how it really works.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
"This mode of the hunting chore requires that the child has materials that Minecraft's animals like, such as carrots for pigs and seeds for chickens. They will disappear for about five minutes and return with the animals they successfully tamed."

That's the text I found about it. Sound like they "create" animals rather than actually trying to find them in the world. Still, not sure how it really works.
Found like 3-4 random NPCs in the rougelikedungeon already lol

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
there are tons of them ^^ but i am sure even if that would work this isnt how you intend for us to get cake or is it? ;P having to get feathers from chests is already pain enough as even they are rare but feathers atleast you can get from fish too

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
i like the music ;P (you should have said this here too i was asking myself what the hell was he going to tell us with this till i read your youtube description ;D)

Smegghed

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the shout out! And thanks for hanging out with us last night. The new version is great! Moving some of the the quests around and changing a couple of the rewards (from what I've seen so far, and we didn't make it far) has made a big difference. I think my favorite changes so far are the hydration quest and the addition of multimine. Oh, and the guardians. Definitely the guardians. Grab them....grab them as fast as you can! Can't wait to give it another go.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I actually found a way to get cake legit.. time to hunt treasure slimes they have a 3% drop chance! ^^

starburst98

Jul 29, 2019
okay, that 'system requirements' picture seems to mean nothing. i have plenty of memory and it fails. do i NEED to use multi MC? do i actually need more GBs but it just drops to less then one after loading?

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
I actually found a way to get cake legit.. time to hunt treasure slimes they have a 3% drop chance! ^^

Yeah, I just recently found the treasure slimes when I was exploring the dungeon next to my base. I am thinking that my mob spawner needs to be below level 40 so that I can get these guys spawning in it!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hm... after watching my mobfarm for a while now, I wonder if there was a change in the monster-despawn mechanics?

What I often noticed, that monsters which spawned pretty often despawned after ~30 seconds again, even with the player near enough, so they should not despawn (usually).
Don't know if it's only me, maybe I oversee something, but I guess that's the reason none of my mobfarm-tries seem to work :/

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Ya have most of my area lite up so there are no spawns in the chunk area, Still no spawn for days, ended up finding cursed earth in a dungeon had to make my spawner with that and it's still pretty slow.

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't noticed the despawn, But I built a 30block high tower for the mobs.
Now normally they spawn massive amount of mobs sit there till your in range and and fall to there death when your in range.
I think in this pack though the xray has changed so most mobs except zombies dont see you through walls, Which means they most of the time when you do get mobs they just sit there idle.
now if they do despawn then a mob farm will function very slowly compared to most packs.

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Has it still not updated to 1.1.8 on the launcher yet? I've reloaded the launcher twice and it's still 1.1.7 on there for me. Was hoping to be using 1.1.8 before I started streaming today. >.<
Ah well, guess I can put my snow melting machine back together for the moment, filling a drum with water... (it's almost full now!)

Also, I just noticed that my tools and hand don't swing when I punch/dig things.

And one last thing. After I eat an essence berry, if I'm using the MyFit, I get stuck in the ground constantly, and I jerk around, rather than move smoothly.

Boisq

Jul 29, 2019
when i use /hqm quest it says "You do not have permission to use this command" how do i fix it?