[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Nope checked the whole book (except the alfhomancy part can't really afford tobuild a portal right now ^^) and it dosent seem to have anything to repair (enchanting for mana yes but no repair ;<)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I think the "repair" for Botania stuff is pretty much the thing with mana-steel. As long as you have a mana-tablet in your inventory (and it has some mana in it) the mana-steel tools/armor don't use up durability.
I might be wrong and there is actually something, I'm still pretty much a beginner in this mod. Only read/heard about the manasteel-plus-mana thing yet.

[edit]
And one little question about progression-path:
Which way to automate water is the path you "would like" to see? (especially seen on flaxbeard as an early-game mod, which uses quiet alot of water)

I ask, since I found another way of collecting water at a rather good rate, but I'm kinda worried, that it was just overseen up to now.
(good old vanilla snow farm and the water-recipe of the tinkers' construct smeltery)

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
i think he mentioned that he removed the snow -> water recipe so i guess he wants us to use the steve carts tree farm and turn all the saplings into water but that's just my guess ^^

another questions whats in the Ultimate Pet and Pink derp's spatial drive? i used both nothing got out of them (i made sure the room is clear too)
Also is there a way to get chicken/cows?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
i think he mentioned that he removed the snow -> water recipe so i guess he wants us to use the steve carts tree farm and turn all the saplings into water but that's just my guess ^^

another questions whats in the Ultimate Pet and Pink derp's spatial drive? i used both nothing got out of them (i made sure the room is clear too)
Also is there a way to get chicken/cows?
Figured out a fix!!!! All Maps past 1.1.7 WILL have ALL the AE drives fixed!

However for those maps Pre 1.1.7 you will need to open this zip file and copy all the files inside into your world save folder! EG: Feed-the-beast/BlastOff/minecraft/saves/myworld

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_QXVFczkzRlFXX0E/view?usp=sharing

Note, dragging this into your world file CREATES the spatial dimension where all the rewards are stored! it WONT overwrite your world! And ofcourse you will have to wait for 1.1.7 before you can claim the spatial rewards, because the name of the spatial drives has changed!
Any spatial drives which are empty use Dis to fix it, all maps past 1.1.7 are fixed by default

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
yes atleast the pin kderps got 2 pigs
but ultimate pet still didnt work and i still need to figure out a way to get cake without having a cow for milk <,< last 2 quests in the first chain gnaah

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
yes atleast the pin kderps got 2 pigs
but ultimate pet still didnt work and i still need to figure out a way to get cake without having a cow for milk <,< last 2 quests in the first chain gnaah
Ultimate pet works fine in 1.1.8 :3 what do u mean it doesnt work? xD

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
2 wolves... Hmmm perhaps you could backup your save file redownload the pack, then copy the DIM files from all the other DIM other then -1 and 1 from the new save file of the new world, and paste it in the save file of your world?

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
well i don't really need wolves... so it dosent matter to much
anyway how are we supposed to get cakes? i can't see anyway to get one without having a cow which i can't get either... (feathers i got from dungeon chests but already cleared 3 dungeons and havent found a single egg or bucket of milk for cake^^) and you can't pick up the cakes either that lay arround atleast not afaik

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
anyway how are we supposed to get cakes? i can't see anyway to get one without having a cow which i can't get either... (feathers i got from dungeon chests but already cleared 3 dungeons and havent found a single egg or bucket of milk for cake^^) and you can't pick up the cakes either that lay arround atleast not afaik
cant you silktouch it?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

If I read right - couldn't test it yet - there might be a way about the npc that spawn (from "Minecraft comes alive" or something like that the mod is called) to send them to tame animals. Since I not tested it yet myself, I cannot say if that's the way, but probably a test worth if that works. (sadly finding a real guide to this mod is quiet difficult :/)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
ok i can't silktouch the cake and the npc's as far as i can tell can only interact with their surroundings and not just create something out of nothing (and for thoose who are looking for seeds talk to the farmers -> special and ask for help you will get some ^^)

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I saw one strange NPC. Near my base a farmer NPC. Based on GUI i could hire him 1 gold ingot for 1 hour. Since i didn't have gold and proper farm i couldn't hire him. I walked away to see if i have blocks to trap him. But to my suprise that NPC flew into a sky and dissapere. It was odd, because there were no mobs around, because i have walls around my base with meteor shield protecting

Witch mod adds such NPC?