[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
lan mode isn't on? or do ihave to disable it somewhere extra? after i activated hqm i simply relogged to cancel it or was that wrong ;x

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
lan mode isn't on? or do ihave to disable it somewhere extra? after i activated hqm i simply relogged to cancel it or was that wrong ;x
Thats okay xD so what was the problem with MyFIt? Do u mean the screen FOV? try lowering it in the Video settings of minecraft

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
kRfE8Ax,IUOmgpc
http://imgur.com/kRfE8Ax,IUOmgpc#0
first screen without myfit on 2nd with myfit on as you can see the screen warps as if it has to make it look fast even if i stand ;P

also i have seen your spire code do i get it right that diamonds don't spawn in spires with emerlards/osmium/gold/quartz? and if yes where in the spire do they spawn still ahvent found asingle one <,<

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
kRfE8Ax,IUOmgpc
http://imgur.com/kRfE8Ax,IUOmgpc#0
first screen without myfit on 2nd with myfit on as you can see the screen warps as if it has to make it look fast even if i stand ;P

also i have seen your spire code do i get it right that diamonds don't spawn in spires with emerlards/osmium/gold/quartz? and if yes where in the spire do they spawn still ahvent found asingle one <,<
Basically there are 4-5 types of spire diamond being the rarest!

Yes for the myfit thing go to VIDEO settings lower the FOV... Need me to grab a screenie? XD

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
and i still havent found asingle diamond spire ;P with over 30000m walked xD emeralds and stuff but no diamonds ;<

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
and i still havent found asingle diamond spire ;P with over 30000m walked xD emeralds and stuff but no diamonds ;<
Those with Glowstones at the top has diamonds, Also in 1.1.8 u can get diamonds from hammering meteors. Nearest diamond spire X 883 z1358

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
glowstone on top ok haven't seen one of those but thanks for the tip ;P also i can't wait for 1.1.8 as i am playing with 1.1.7 and dont have tinkers 1.8 yet ;D need a mighty longbow to my cleaver
and i think i will be soon at the point where i have the botania ore gen stuff set up

srdemon

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, thanks for great modpack! It's awesome!
Second - as i can see, the only way to get rid of "overFOV" is config FOV via system settings? I use FOV 100 without MyFIT, and when i get speed buff, minecraft turns into quake3. It's a little bit annoying, when i need to change FOV every time i came home\going into the dungeon (i'm hit every wall on my way with speed buff).
P.S. (sorry for a bit of madness in my english, it's not my native language)
Thank you.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, thanks for great modpack! It's awesome!
Second - as i can see, the only way to get rid of "overFOV" is config FOV via system settings? I use FOV 100 without MyFIT, and when i get speed buff, minecraft turns into quake3. It's a little bit annoying, when i need to change FOV every time i came home\going into the dungeon (i'm hit every wall on my way with speed buff).
P.S. (sorry for a bit of madness in my english, it's not my native language)
Thank you.
yes the way to fix it is to adjust the FOV setting... the FOV thingy is caused by vanilla minecraft speed effect, not the mod itself ! xD Make sure LAN is OFF too!

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait for for 1.1.8.

Is there a reason why after claiming reward from HQM it says it is still unclamend reward. Its hard to keep up

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
883/1358 is no diamond spire for me ;P there is a osmium a gold and a quartz spire arround that point but nothing else ;<

1345 1502 has a diamond spire with glowstone cap but the spire also has nether quartz and emeralds in it is that intendet?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... out of curiousity:
The recipes with blocks of galga... this steve cart's super difficult recipe-metal (hate the name, so difficult ^^), are they only temporary or meant to be that way?
(after doing some maths with some stuff which needs the blocks of the metall, it feels like they're near impossible to make, or if you're able to make them, you're already at the point where you don't need them anymore ^^)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
883/1358 is no diamond spire for me ;P there is a osmium a gold and a quartz spire arround that point but nothing else ;<

1345 1502 has a diamond spire with glowstone cap but the spire also has nether quartz and emeralds in it is that intendet?
Yea :3
The recipes with blocks of galga... this steve cart's super difficult recipe-metal (hate the name, so difficult ^^), are they only temporary or meant to be that way?
(after doing some maths with some stuff which needs the blocks of the metall, it feels like they're near impossible to make, or if you're able to make them, you're already at the point where you don't need them anymore ^^)

You need a mob farm to get those, Ghast spawner are at "camp Fires", Blaze spawners CAN spawn at dunes traps or in the rougelike dungeons...
Basically its intended for players to use stevecarts/flaxbeard/botania/pneumaticraft to farm/grind/mine, and only using mekanism, steve factory managers when they have enough resources.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Woah the recipe is wrong ..... Thanks for the heads up! fixed in 1.1.8 X_X

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so there is a chance that the more difficult mobs can drop some of the galga-stuff? (or do I missunderstand that now ^^)

If not, then my first concern about making the blocks is not the ressources (yeah you need mass of them ^^) but the unstable ingot in the recipe.
You would need to handle 81 times an unstable ingot for making a block of the metal. In hardcore that is probably sure-death, since not messing up with unstable ingots for so many times... at some point you always mess up ^^
Or going through this complicated ritual of making stabilized ingots... with infernal mobs it may be sure-death, too ^^ (the "fight 100 mobs"-part of it)

[edit]
Ah, was writing this before I saw your next posting. Happy that this was really not intended to be "that" difficult :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, so there is a chance that the more difficult mobs can drop some of the galga-stuff? (or do I missunderstand that now ^^)

If not, then my first concern about making the blocks is not the ressources (yeah you need mass of them ^^) but the unstable ingot in the recipe.
You would need to handle 81 times an unstable ingot for making a block of the metal. In hardcore that is probably sure-death, since not messing up with unstable ingots for so many times... at some point you always mess up ^^
Or going through this complicated ritual of making stabilized ingots... with infernal mobs it may be sure-death, too ^^ (the "fight 100 mobs"-part of it)

[edit]
Ah, was writing this before I saw your next posting. Happy that this was really not intended to be "that" difficult :)
There is a stable unstable ingot.... it involves some nuggets....

The recipe is wrong because what is galgador ingots if it doesnt require eyes of galgador XD