[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Its really hard to die by frostbite if you had a torch! xD Mob sense player by movment and block breaking.
Yes, it was early game and I wasn't fully outfitted. FIgured I'd run out to get some cobble for the first furnace, hammer, and such...... I should have stopped far earlier, setup a furnace, and burned the few combustible items in the inventory...... It may just have gotten me home.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A few little questions:

1.) Is there a way to configure the MyFit?
(only controll I see is to either use it or not, but when I use it I'm like... well haste 2 and speed... I hardly can walk without bumping into every wall ^^")

2.) About fishing with mariculture (I hardly ever fish in minecraft ^^"). Can you use the little waterpond right where it is in the partial-storage-area, or do you need to move the water away cause some of it is flowing?

3.) Just out of curiousity: Is it meant to be that the meteor-shield is not craftable or is the recipe currently disabled until the recipe is a bit more expensive?

And I really really love that this fastleafdecay is in now, makes tree-farming so much more fun ^^
1) No configs :p
2) any 2*2 water is fine
3) Use the meteor shield from the quest!

danielo124

Jul 29, 2019
I have a wierd thing. I play this pack with my friend and when i try using fishing pole from mericalture the bober is flying above water. Is this a bug or something ?
I wanted to start compliting the mericulture quests

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I have a wierd thing. I play this pack with my friend and when i try using fishing pole from mericalture the bober is flying above water. Is this a bug or something ?
I wanted to start compliting the mericulture quests
Make a 2*2 water pool, Aim the fishing rod to the sky, right click! then move out of the way before the bober lands into the water!

Tinker 1.8.0 is coming in the next patch! IguanaTweaks has been updated no moar crashes!

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm.... 1.1.6?
yEeP5Jw.png

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
It's sometimes fun how the game tries to make a fool out of you. Just reached iron-level-mining in a game and... silktouch-upgrade when the skill of the pickaxe upgraded. Like a big :p from the game to me ^^
(and later it gave me 13 Red Meteor Gems in a chest which came with a meteor... really weird ^^)

A little question again:
When I right-click the meteorshield, there is this option if I want to block the meteor or not (standard "Off"). Is that new or did I just oversee it before?
(Wonder which setting is the "right" one, since in an game before that I didn't change anything but it still protected me from a kitty comet and gave me some cooked fish from it)

[edit]
Alright, found it out now. Blocking "On" means the meteors in this area don't even appear. Off and you get items from "caught" meteors :)

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
It's sometimes fun how the game tries to make a fool out of you. Just reached iron-level-mining in a game and... silktouch-upgrade when the skill of the pickaxe upgraded. Like a big :p from the game to me ^^
(and later it gave me 13 Red Meteor Gems in a chest which came with a meteor... really weird ^^)

A little question again:
When I right-click the meteorshield, there is this option if I want to block the meteor or not (standard "Off"). Is that new or did I just oversee it before?
(Wonder which setting is the "right" one, since in an game before that I didn't change anything but it still protected me from a kitty comet and gave me some cooked fish from it)

[edit]
Alright, found it out now. Blocking "On" means the meteors in this area don't even appear. Off and you get items from "caught" meteors :)

yea! And now in the latest update you can make Slippery blocks from freezerite! Basically any block can be allowed to have "Ice-Like" slippery properties if you place them in a freezer (Falling meteors one NOT environmine!) with freezarite!

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
P.S.A.
Toons should be very cautious when deciding to save inventory space by leaving their meteor detectors home.........

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
WIPs

-Revamping Crucible system!
-Quest line for smelting ingots!
-Crucible Water recipes removed
1GqfJJX.png

-Cooking Snow blocks in KAWAII frying pan for Water bottles! Right click empty bottle to harvest water bottles
3IeBWca.png

-Blue slime crucible may be moved to frying pan too... Since they are consumables, it sucks to drink/eat from a crucible that cooks dirty ores!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Irks... no more Water from crucibles? I just finished setting up my automated water with it. *laughs*

However, will there be a way for automating water? (not sure if with frying pan it's possible).
Cause if not the whole flaxbeard mod would be really, really difficult to be used. (since it can use quiet a bit of water when you really want to use all aspects of it, from what I noticed)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Irks... no more Water from crucibles? I just finished setting up my automated water with it. *laughs*

However, will there be a way for automating water? (not sure if with frying pan it's possible).
Cause if not the whole flaxbeard mod would be really, really difficult to be used. (since it can use quiet a bit of water when you really want to use all aspects of it, from what I noticed)

This is just a May happen thingy no guarantees that it will be released :p

Skincrawler

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone had any success with a mob farm? I'm thinking a 25 block high tower like in agrarian skies. I just looked at the materials for machinery ( I so want enderio pipes) But I got a saw wow the diamonds and ender pearls needed just for that stuff is insane. I was lucky enough to find a few endstone and lilys in a dungeon but at the rate they grow i should have enough for one machine in a few months lol.
That my fit comes in handy allows you to cross lots of distance but insane the amount of time it takes to get diamonds even with that.
Also anyway to add chunk loaders unless they there and I'm not seeing any for some reason sync is not working for me, And the only issue i see is either my game starts in Hardcore automatically not questing or its a loading issue.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone had any success with a mob farm? I'm thinking a 25 block high tower like in agrarian skies. I just looked at the materials for machinery ( I so want enderio pipes) But I got a saw wow the diamonds and ender pearls needed just for that stuff is insane. I was lucky enough to find a few endstone and lilys in a dungeon but at the rate they grow i should have enough for one machine in a few months lol.
That my fit comes in handy allows you to cross lots of distance but insane the amount of time it takes to get diamonds even with that.
Also anyway to add chunk loaders unless they there and I'm not seeing any for some reason sync is not working for me, And the only issue i see is either my game starts in Hardcore automatically not questing or its a loading issue.
I recomend lighting up the dungeons near your mob farm before attempting to make one Its recomended to get Lapis upgrades to your tinker pick asap before mining diamonds! One diamond spire has about 10 diamond ores at the most, so that should give significant amount of diamond!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I recomend lighting up the dungeons near your mob farm before attempting to make one Its recomended to get Lapis upgrades to your tinker pick asap before mining diamonds! One diamond spire has about 10 diamond ores at the most, so that should give significant amount of diamond!

Ehm, since some testing with it:
Actually I think there might be a bug/missing config, since Fortune seems not to work on the hardened-ores. Not sure if it is supposed to work with the metals (so getting more metal-shards) but even with lapis, redstone, emeralds and diamonds fortune seems to not work, you always get a fixed amount (5 for lapis and redstone, 2 for emeralds and diamonds) with no fortune or with fortune III. (mined enough emerald and diamonds to make sure I should have gotten at least once or twice the fortune effect)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm, since some testing with it:
Actually I think there might be a bug/missing config, since Fortune seems not to work on the hardened-ores. Not sure if it is supposed to work with the metals (so getting more metal-shards) but even with lapis, redstone, emeralds and diamonds fortune seems to not work, you always get a fixed amount (5 for lapis and redstone, 2 for emeralds and diamonds) with no fortune or with fortune III. (mined enough emerald and diamonds to make sure I should have gotten at least once or twice the fortune effect)
Hmmm... Looks like you have gotta do the botania "Turn Stone to ores" way if you want to fortune diamonds :3

Ill add a *tiny percentage chance of diamond drops from hammering meteors in the next patch... since those are affected by fortune! Currently you can fortune hammer meteor blocks which will give you more smashed ores

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah thanks for the tipp about fortune and meteors :)

Guess I really should try to get into enchanting things slowly.
(you really notice how easy some mods make stuff like getting good enchants, once you don't have them to use ^^)