[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Omnirach

Jul 29, 2019
Random question.
What font are you using for the titles in the OP? I want to steal it so I can make a title screen for my stream...

Also, is there a chance you could add a chunk loader, that you get with the sync shell? I died in my world and didn't respawn in my shell because it had unloaded.

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I am hammering fallen meteors to get ore. I have fortune enchant on my hammer. I am getting strange ore. Nickel, Silver and another i forgot witch one. I had to trash them, because they are useless. There isn't any mod installed that requires them.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hrm... and here I am again with my first question I had:
Anyone can give me any tipps/advices about a working mob-farm?

I lighted up pretty much everything in the dungeon below the starting base now, hardly anything (besides some npc and bats) spawn there anymore. Still no mobfarm I try around the base seems to really spawn any mobs. There is like 1~2 mobs spawning for 10 minutes waiting, some even despawn again before I can reach my mobfarm. Not sure if there were any big tweaks that the mob-spawning-mechanic was changed alot, but I kinda don't understand it at all. ^^"
(Tried to make a room in the dungeon-level as a spawning area, but even there hardly anything spawns at all)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure i didnt make that.... And how many are there? O_O?
( I recomend not using the stuff from it x3)
I only found 1 so far so yo udidnt make that? kinda strange ;D totally thought that was an easter egg to maybe make galacticcraft easier ^^
also could you add a recipe for molten zinc so that we can do brass inside the smeltery? i dont really like the crucible as you need tons of that stuff <,<

Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
i tried using soartex Invictus with this and when i first loaded it the sky looked like this Ö_Ö
je4ToIn.jpg

Im never going to be able to sleep again..........

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Try the faithful-texturepack instead. When I switched to it the sky was full of hearts and rewardbags :D

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
i use faithful and everything works fine? i have the stormy sky thingy ^^

also i found 2 "problems" with quests the tool upgrade quests gives you balls of moss from chisel which you can't use for tinkers (no idea if this is an intendet troll or not...) and the flowers that generate mana quest has a useless reward... why would i need a dilluted manapool when i already had to build 2 for the quest?^^

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well the sky was so only for a few seconds, then turned into how it's supposed to look. ^^

About the chisel "ball of moss": Build an area with cobblestone (I used a 5x5 area and with 2 high walls, 3 might be better) and then throw the ball of moss into it :) (took me a while, too, to find out you can throw this item like a snowball). Then you can turn the result into the tinker's ball of moss.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
ok i just went into a dungeon and gathered some mossy bricks...^^ also how did you guys build your cobble gens? can i use a trasnfer node + world interaction upgrade for it or does this not work in the pack? (before iwaste my ressources^^) and also how did you automate water? are you just manually gathering leaves and put the into a hopper->crucible?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yep the transfernode+world interaction upgrade still works for cobblestone-generator.

In the beginning I used the unbreaking 3 shears (reward for some early quest) and used the leaves for water and dirt. I pretty fast changed to using sapplings for water (with about 12 trees and the tinkers axe that breaks down the whole tree + fast leaf decay you get sapplings quiet fast), since sapplings seems to be better for making water. (as long as you always keep some save to now use the last one)
For me it was pretty much a math question, since you need 8 sapplings for 1 bucket of water vs. I think 25 leaves. And you really need the iron for other things, so making alot of new shears, after my unbreaking 3 was destroyed, was out of the question for me.

Later I used the steve's carts for my tree farm, then you get sappling on a steady base. With transfernode into 3 crucibles and with liquid-transfernodes into an openblocks tank.
(Though I would wait with this build until it's decided if the water-recipes for crucibles stay ingame or not)

Another way to get water is to use the snow from the nearby dungeon and put it into a tinker's smeltery. Havn't tried this yet, so cannot say much to it. (and when you play with infernal mobs it might be quiet dangerous getting the snow underground)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Yep the transfernode+world interaction upgrade still works for cobblestone-generator.

In the beginning I used the unbreaking 3 shears (reward for some early quest) and used the leaves for water and dirt. I pretty fast changed to using sapplings for water (with about 12 trees and the tinkers axe that breaks down the whole tree + fast leaf decay you get sapplings quiet fast), since sapplings seems to be better for making water. (as long as you always keep some save to now use the last one)
For me it was pretty much a math question, since you need 8 sapplings for 1 bucket of water vs. I think 25 leaves. And you really need the iron for other things, so making alot of new shears, after my unbreaking 3 was destroyed, was out of the question for me.

Later I used the steve's carts for my tree farm, then you get sappling on a steady base. With transfernode into 3 crucibles and with liquid-transfernodes into an openblocks tank.
(Though I would wait with this build until it's decided if the water-recipes for crucibles stay ingame or not)

Another way to get water is to use the snow from the nearby dungeon and put it into a tinker's smeltery. Havn't tried this yet, so cannot say much to it. (and when you play with infernal mobs it might be quiet dangerous getting the snow underground)
Just a heads up, in 1.1.8 Transfer nodes are harder to craft, so craft them before they get nerfed!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Random question.
What font are you using for the titles in the OP? I want to steal it so I can make a title screen for my stream...

Also, is there a chance you could add a chunk loader, that you get with the sync shell? I died in my world and didn't respawn in my shell because it had unloaded.
Ehhh 1.1.8!#chunkloaders. the font is from textcraft.net
I am hammering fallen meteors to get ore. I have fortune enchant on my hammer. I am getting strange ore. Nickel, Silver and another i forgot witch one. I had to trash them, because they are useless. There isn't any mod installed that requires them.
Noted! will getrid of dem

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up, in 1.1.8 Transfer nodes are harder to craft, so craft them before they get nerfed!

You are evil... also do you have any more stuff hidden arround base camp ? ihave found the ghast spawner the nether portal the strange thing you didnt make ;P so far ^^ ( i think i pretty much scouted everything in a 1000y radius)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

Actually a reason to 'not' build any new ones for me. Always trying to find ways around recipes I cannot get done. (not that I will throw away the ones I already crafted :p)
Guess new early game cobblestone-generator would be the blockbreaker then. *ponders*

I am hammering fallen meteors to get ore. I have fortune enchant on my hammer.

Did you just throw the hammer into good old vanilla enchantment table?
(trying to figure out, if there is another way of enchanting besides that and ender io, which is far far away in the future for me ^^)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Actually a reason to 'not' build any new ones for me. Always trying to find ways around recipes I cannot get done. (not that I will throw away the ones I already crafted :p)
Guess new early game cobblestone-generator would be the blockbreaker then. *ponders*

Did you just throw the hammer into good old vanilla enchantment table?
(trying to figure out, if there is another way of enchanting besides that and ender io, which is far far away in the future for me ^^)
yea

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
A little thing:
Maybe the recipe for the iron-spikes from extra utilities needs a little change. It still uses 3 iron-swords, but iron-swords are not craftable.
(or if they're meant to be not useable anymore, disabling the recipe would help vs confusion)

[edit]
And forget the "Blockbreaker" als early game.
You really did put some evil recipes in :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
A little thing:
Maybe the recipe for the iron-spikes from extra utilities needs a little change. It still uses 3 iron-swords, but iron-swords are not craftable.
(or if they're meant to be not useable anymore, disabling the recipe would help vs confusion)

[edit]
And forget the "Blockbreaker" als early game.
You really did put some evil recipes in :p
Hmmm....spikes is kinda a hard recipe to change.... making it all iron blocks would suck xD

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm....spikes is kinda a hard recipe to change.... making it all iron blocks would suck xD

Just a thought: Changing 1 iron sword with an iron ingot and 2 swords with emeralds maybe?
Seen that you probably only craft this recipe once or twice and then they're there and bring you (used in a mob farm) alot of loot I think it wouldn't hurt to make it a little more with expensive material. Maybe even 3 emeralds. (or diamonds, but diamonds are already used in so many recipes, so I thought about emeralds first)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
- Added BattleMusic. GET HIGGGGH
- Added MultiMine . No more block breaking reset when a mob hits you while you are breaking a block! #teamwork
- Added Adventure backpack... Whats adventuring without a backpack?
- Added ResourceLoader. Prettify stuff
- Updated Tinker Construct to 1.8.0 DO NOTE DO NOT USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION IN CREATIVE MODE! WILL CRASH
- Updated Environmine to build 73 Sainty increases slowly during daytime now!
- Removed saplings/leaves/snow -> water recipes from crucible
- Added Mashed leaves recipe, Saplings/leaves around 1 leather
- Added frying pan recipe 1 stick 3 stone
- Added Snow-> water bottles recipe in frying pan
- Added Mashed leaves -> water bottles recipe in frying pan
- Redid quest alignments, aka moved certain quest forward, harder quest behind!
- Changed hydration quest to require frying pan instead!
- Changed paper sword reward to iced sword
- Removed Useless ores from meteor hammering drops
- Added diamond emerald redstone to meteor hammering drops
- Changed iron spikes recipe to use Compressed iron
- Fixed Galgadorian metal recipe
- ADDED TORCHES TO EXNILHO CRUCIBLE FUEL

And this
p43bnUu.jpg

Last edited:

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to disable the warped screen effect from the speed buff from myfit? makes it kinda hard to navigate (speed is already a problem enough^^)