[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone trying to run 1.1.8 Server files and crashes, just downgrade adventurebackpack to 0.72!

Will be fixed in the next version

Last edited:

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, im giving up. How do i get stone? I made wooden hammer but when i smash hardened clay i get nothing. I tried making sieve but noticed theres no recipe. I went into dungeon but nothing there. I would make cobble gen but i dont have buckets :/ Any hints would be great :)

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
Or make a little starter guide for the basics that arent that obvious ;D(or make more detailed quest texts for that ;P) Also go add a quest that gives you cows! i dont wanna farm treasure slimes anymore for stupid cakes! or maybe add recipes for cow/chicken eggs i think that would be the best to do ^^

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Starter Guide
Get stone/gravel by hammering hardened gravel found on top of spires!

Get Ores/diamond/emerald/redstone by using stone hammer on meteor blocks!

Cook mashed leaves or snow-blocks in a frying pan for water bottles

Frying pan has to be heated by an active furnace under it! Perhaps cooking 1 zombie flesh with a lava bucket make the furnace active long enough!

4 cobble stone in a crucible creates 1 bucket of Lava!

There are a total of 3 source block of lava around you in the starting room!

There is a bed under your base!

Dont worry about your pet wolves from the Ultimate Pet Spatial reward! They take 0 Damage from a sharpness V diamond sword!

Torches set flamable stuff near it on fire!

Holding a lava bucket in your hotbar makes you warm and snuggly!

Aim at the heads of skeletons/zombies/pigzombies, you might decaptitate them!

Decaptitating mobs causes them to take 100+ damage after 3 seconds!

Using Tools to smack mob heads has a higher chance of decapting them!

Fortune hammer works on meteors!

Sanity restores very SLOWLY during the day.

Being near flowers restores sainity.

Sleeping through the night gives alot of sainity!

Kill Yellow creepers before killing the mobs they are supporting, yellow creepers wont explode while supporting mobs making them helpless!

Blue and Red creepers are dangerous!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Or make a little starter guide for the basics that arent that obvious ;D(or make more detailed quest texts for that ;P) Also go add a quest that gives you cows! i dont wanna farm treasure slimes anymore for stupid cakes! or maybe add recipes for cow/chicken eggs i think that would be the best to do ^^
Then skip the quest first, Ender expansion has some stuff there allows you to get spawn eggs :p

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
lol i hate it if quests stand at 95% ;D

also mastertip for your starter guide go jump into lava then stand in the water block you get at the start till heastroke 3 is gone after that your myfit will have alteast resistance 3 for you ;D (60%dmg reduction) also leveling myfit is totally op i got haste, jump power, speed, ressistance all maxed and the dmg buff at 4 ^^ (resistance 5 seems to make you 100% immune to dmg)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
lol i hate it if quests stand at 95% ;D

also mastertip for your starter guide go jump into lava then stand in the water block you get at the start till heastroke 3 is gone after that your myfit will have alteast resistance 3 for you ;D (60%dmg reduction) also leveling myfit is totally op i got haste, jump power, speed, ressistance all maxed and the dmg buff at 4 ^^ (resistance 5 seems to make you 100% immune to dmg)
xD

Zavvias

Jul 29, 2019
Big thnx for tips, i found it :) I dont know if it is intended but bottling water from spatial sappling storage water source makes normal water bottles.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little question about water (since I don't really want to build something up again just to hear it's getting disabled :p)

Will the "snow to water"-recipes of the crucible-furnace (the one from mariculture) and tinkers' construct smeltery stay ingame, or is it planned to disable them, too, in the future?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little question about water (since I don't really want to build something up again just to hear it's getting disabled :p)

Will the "snow to water"-recipes of the crucible-furnace (the one from mariculture) and tinkers' construct smeltery stay ingame, or is it planned to disable them, too, in the future?
mariculture & Tinker construct maybe.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019

I disabled them because "health & safety" regulators will come after me if i allow drinking of water from machines that process dirty minerals!

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
So the only way left to make water is with the frying pan?
Well... time to see if it can be at least semi-automated! :D

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Well I agree about the amount of water, but I personally think that there should be a way at least in midgame to semi-/fully automate water (because you kinda don't want to do that manually forever). Sadly the frying-pan seems not to have any input/output sides at all, so no pipes-automating.