[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Close your minecraft?

I am not that stupid and it is from a folder that is not in minecraft folder, but I will try to "unlock" it if something is using it.

EDIT: Nope still not working, I will try restarting my computer now.

EDIT 2: Well now it is working, (it can be because I haven't used google drive since I formatted my drive...)

I will tell you when it is done uploading, but it seems it is going to take forever, let's guess 3 hours to 3 years OK? :D

Last edited:

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I am not that stupid and it is from a folder that is not in minecraft folder, but I will try to "unlock" it if something is using it.

EDIT: Nope still not working, I will try restarting my computer now.

EDIT 2: Well now it is working, (it can be because I haven't used google drive since I formatted my drive...)

I will tell you when it is done uploading, but it seems it is going to take forever, let's guess 3 hours to 3 years OK? :D
Create a new world, Delete the data,playerdata,regions,level.dat,level.datmcr,level.datold files/folder in the new world, copy the files that you deleted from the old world to the new one... Use hqm edit to complete those quests that you have completed before

Last edited:

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Oh finally for f**s sake it took so much time.
Thank you, I did copy the HQM folder so that I don't need to do the editing again... It is working anyway I hope I didn't waste too much of your time, please tell me how much time you put into it!

And also, when will you probably put up the update that fixes the BC Refineries?
I just don't want to cheat them in :D

P.S.: How did you find out the error? I just want to know.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh finally for f**s sake it took so much time.
Thank you, I did copy the HQM folder so that I don't need to do the editing again... It is working anyway I hope I didn't waste too much of your time, please tell me how much time you put into it!

And also, when will you probably put up the update that fixes the BC Refineries?
I just don't want to cheat them in :D

P.S.: How did you find out the error? I just want to know.

I would cheat it in if i were your, because the fuel from bc refinery is useless anyway

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Also, @karmarcharger could you add the iguana tinker tweaks that has a whole lot levels available like in Material energy 4?
Because those mobs are really annoyingly powerful and you need a good weapon.
You can NOT MAKE a good weapon, BUT you can LEVEL UP to a good weapon, for now it is just not enough.
You should reward the kills better than now.(Yes, those weapons can be OP after some time, but just think, are the mobs not OP? Enderman slave 1 shotted me when I tried to kill him, I had fully upgraded dark steel armor AND CHARGED)

Think about it and tell me if you just don't want it.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Also, @karmarcharger could you add the iguana tinker tweaks that has a whole lot levels available like in Material energy 4?
Because those mobs are really annoyingly powerful and you need a good weapon.
You can NOT MAKE a good weapon, BUT you can LEVEL UP to a good weapon, for now it is just not enough.
You should reward the kills better than now.(Yes, those weapons can be OP after some time, but just think, are the mobs not OP? Enderman slave 1 shotted me when I tried to kill him, I had fully upgraded dark steel armor AND CHARGED)

Think about it and tell me if you just don't want it.

Farm the tier 2 Gaia Guardian a couple of times, he drops relics and enchantments that make you pretty much indestructible.
One of the relics is Excalibur, a sword with base 10 Attack Damage and ranged attack. (Kinda the Terra Blade on steroids.) Put Sharpness V on it, plus the strength buff from MyFit and most mobs are one hit kills.

m9365428

Jul 29, 2019
2 Things.

First I combined my adventurers backpack with a camel pack and all was cool till it ran empty. Went to remove hydration pack to refill and it was missing. Went to test world and tested:
  • Backpack + full camel pack = removable
  • Backpack + empty camel pack = removable
The issue seems to only affect installed camel packs that go from 1%+ to 0%. Almost like the adventurers backpack forgets it has a camel installed. Not sure if its a feature or a bug so for now I'm cheating replacement empty camel packs.

Second I built a full set of Galacticraft Thermal Padding expecting it to keep me warm while out on extended mining trips. It didn't work. Is there anyway to enable this item set to stabilize your temp when worn?

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
2 Things.

First I combined my adventurers backpack with a camel pack and all was cool till it ran empty. Went to remove hydration pack to refill and it was missing. Went to test world and tested:
  • Backpack + full camel pack = removable
  • Backpack + empty camel pack = removable
The issue seems to only affect installed camel packs that go from 1%+ to 0%. Almost like the adventurers backpack forgets it has a camel installed. Not sure if its a feature or a bug so for now I'm cheating replacement empty camel packs.

Second I built a full set of Galacticraft Thermal Padding expecting it to keep me warm while out on extended mining trips. It didn't work. Is there anyway to enable this item set to stabilize your temp when worn?
Have Lava bucket/Snow blocks in your HOTBAR to regulate your temperaure

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Farm the tier 2 Gaia Guardian a couple of times, he drops relics and enchantments that make you pretty much indestructible.
One of the relics is Excalibur, a sword with base 10 Attack Damage and ranged attack. (Kinda the Terra Blade on steroids.) Put Sharpness V on it, plus the strength buff from MyFit and most mobs are one hit kills.
What are the best ways to farm that?

Blue_Dwarf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running 1.3.0 version of the pack. Would you suggest manually updating Flaxbeard's Steam power from 0.27.2 up to the most recent release (0.28.7)?

I'm not sure if the redstone crucible thing came out recently, but it's not working for me so I assume that must be the case.
(though, my flashboiler also seems to no longer function... Not that I use it anyway...)

Anyone know if it's more or less 'safe' to just update Flaxbeard's in 1.3.0?

Edit: Also, anyone got a good way to farm oreberry? I have a drone right clicking, but so far it's just been eating all my gold, and only dropping the copper.

Last edited: