[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Rowan Mohammed

Jul 29, 2019
Create a new world, Delete the data,playerdata,regions,level.dat,level.datmcr,level.datold files/folder in the new world, copy the files that you deleted from the old world to the new one... Use hqm edit to complete those quests that you have completed before
how do i do hqm edit

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
This is the kill room for the Gaia Guardian:
4Mdr4Quh.png

11x11 with the summoning platform in the center and Diamond Spikes towards the sides and the back of the room. Fans in the walls at the front and both sides. Summon the Guardian (needs an ingot crafted from Terra Steel and four Gaia spirits). He ports around a bit, but normally stays in melee range.

Get him down to 25-30%, that's when he starts to summon all the zombies, skellies and wither skeletons. You get advanced notice, because his health bar turns grey. Run out of the room and step on the pressure plate right behind the entrance. This activates the fans, all mobs get pushed towards the center back of the room and killed by the spikes. It takes around 20-30 secs, then his health bar turns red again. Run in and finish him off.

The Guardian drops dice, which you can turn into relics. Also Mana Steel, pearls and diamonds (means pretty much free Terra Steel ingots), enchants for the helmets and some other stuff. Especially useful is an item, that turns the completely annoying infernal Wither Boss into some pink wuss with normal health and no special abilities. Makes getting Nether Stars a lot easier.

The last couple kills I didn't even see the health go down anymore. Might have something to do with wearing gear like this. :)
Ee0yhZ3h.png

And I still need to kill him some more. Still missing a relic that supposedly can be used as food and he drops Overgrowth seeds, which double the efficiency of Botania flowers.
What relics are there, there is no documentation and i got a void lotus from gaia 2, whats the use of that?

Last edited:

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
What relics are there, there is no documentation and i got a void lotus from gaia 2, whats the use of that?

Void Lotus is free mana, just throw it into a pool.

The relics:
Holy Sword Excalibur: Like the Terra Blade, just better ... by a lot.
Ring of Odin: Additional health, also a lot
Ring of Thor: Buffs the Terra Shatterer, makes it dig deeper and wider
Ring of Loki: Select multiple locations and if you place a block, it does it at all locations. Hard to explain, google for a video by Vazkii
Eye of the Fluegel: Teleporter. Interface is similar to the Assembly Halo and lets you set/use multiple locations
Fruit of Grisaia: Endless food. (I don't have it yet, so can't tell if it's Spice of Life proof)
The rings can be crafted together into the Ring of Aesir, which combines the abilities of all three in one item.

Foxdemon

Jul 29, 2019
Void Lotus is free mana, just throw it into a pool.

The relics:
Holy Sword Excalibur: Like the Terra Blade, just better ... by a lot.
Ring of Odin: Additional health, also a lot
Ring of Thor: Buffs the Terra Shatterer, makes it dig deeper and wider
Ring of Loki: Select multiple locations and if you place a block, it does it at all locations. Hard to explain, google for a video by Vazkii
Eye of the Fluegel: Teleporter. Interface is similar to the Assembly Halo and lets you set/use multiple locations
Fruit of Grisaia: Endless food. (I don't have it yet, so can't tell if it's Spice of Life proof)
The rings can be crafted together into the Ring of Aesir, which combines the abilities of all three in one item.

About how many times do i have to beat the motherfucker, because i beat him twice now (cost me 30 lvls each time), but the only special thing was that void lotus....

Btw what was the item that turns the wither in a pink wuss, because i didnt see that relic in a video i watched.

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Also, @karmarcharger could you add the iguana tinker tweaks that has a whole lot levels available like in Material energy 4?
Because those mobs are really annoyingly powerful and you need a good weapon.
You can NOT MAKE a good weapon, BUT you can LEVEL UP to a good weapon, for now it is just not enough.
You should reward the kills better than now.(Yes, those weapons can be OP after some time, but just think, are the mobs not OP? Enderman slave 1 shotted me when I tried to kill him, I had fully upgraded dark steel armor AND CHARGED)

Think about it and tell me if you just don't want it.

@karmarcharger

What do you think, eh? - TF2 Demoman 2014

Lagman

Jul 29, 2019
Anybody knows why can't I make slime crossbow body / limb ?
I think it could be because of iguana tweaks, but I've already got a slime crossbow body (blue) and I don't remember how... it may have been a quest reward I am not sure...

Is it meant to be like that or is iguana tweaks just not updated?